Martin Custom MMV Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Natural
- Body Body type: D-14 Fret Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Solid Eastern Indian rosewood Bracing pattern: Sitka, Non scalloped X-type Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Modified Low Oval Nut width: 1.69" (43mm) Fingerboard: Black Ebony Neck wood: Select Hardwood Scale length: 25.4" Number of frets: 20 Neck finish: 15 Sheen/Dark Mah
- Renowned Martin X-bracing makes the most of the fine tonewoods
- Equipped with a solid Sitka spruce top, solid East Indian rosewood body, mahogany neck, and richlite fretboard, the MMV Solid Wood Martin Dreadnought Rosewood/Sitka Acoustic Guitar features renowned Martin X-bracing which makes the most of the its fine combination of tonewoods
- Cosmetics include a deluxe 19-ply rosette, gold tuners, white binding and a nitro-cellulose finish
- Includes Martin 345 hardshell case
Takamine Pro Series 1 P1D Dreadnought Body Acoustic Electric Guitar with Case, Natural
- 'X"-braced solid cedar top and sapele back and sides.
- Mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays.
- Chrome die-cast machine heads for superb tuning stability.
- Gloss natural-finish top on satin back and sides.
- Highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
Taylor Limited Edition Blackwood/Lutz Spruce 314ce LTD - Natural
- Limited edition creation from Master Guitar Designer Andy Powers Versatile Grand Auditorium body shape works for all styles Lutz spruce top with satin finish Eye-catching Tasmanian blackwood body Neo-tropical mahogany neck with West African ebony fretboard ES2 electronics with 2-band EQ and phase switch
- More and more players who've discovered Taylor's blackwood 300 Series guitars also love what they hear, thanks to the wood's strong projection, warm and focused midrange, and top-end sparkle
- "It's got enough of mahogany's dryness and warmth, but with splash of shimmer and overtone color giving it a special something extra," says Andy Powers, Master Guitar Designer for Taylor Guitars
- For the 300 Series 314ce Special Edition Grand Auditorium, Powers swapped the mahogany top normally paired with blackwood for Lutz spruce
- Its properties lend a dynamic boost to the overall acoustic output
Breedlove Oregon Concert CE Sitka Spruce - Myrtlewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar Gloss Natural
- Body Body type: Concert Cutaway: Single cutaway Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Solid Myrtlewood Bracing pattern: Scalloped Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: C soft Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Eastern Hard rock maple Scale length: 25.5 in. Number of frets: 20 Electronics Pickup/preamp: Yes
- For musicians enjoying the crisp note delivery of the Oregon Concert and wanting to play at the top of the fretboard, Breedlove has added the Oregon Concert cutaway
- Crafted with Breedlove's comfortable and accessible soft cutaway design, this model invites you to utilize every note on all 20 frets
- Body Shape The Breedlove Concert is the original Breedlove shape
- It first appeared in 1992, and has been the best- selling Breedlove body shape ever since
Rainsong P12 6-String Parlor with 12-Fret NS Neck Pewter finish
- Impervious to humidity and temperature variations. No wood used in guitar-construction. No humidifier required.
- RainSong's smallest body (PA) with a 12-fret/short-scale neck for a compact instrument
- 24.9" scale length, 12-frets clear of the body neck for comfortable playability.
- Unidirectional carbon soundboard is RainSong's lightest and most responsive.
- Fishman Prefix+T electronics
Ovation 1778T Elite T Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar Black
- Solid spruce top with textured enamel finish
- Mid-depth bowl
- OP-30 preamp with full chromatic tuner, EQ I/O, mid-shift button, preshape button, volume, and 3-band EQ with bypass
- 2-piece mahogany neck
- Pewter finish
Taylor T5z-12 Classic - Tropical Mahogany, 12 string
- Body Body type: T5z Cutaway: Single cutaway Top wood: Tropical Mahogany Back & sides: Sapele Info not available Bracing pattern: Standard T5z Body finish: Satin Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Info not available Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm) Fingerboard: Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 24.84" Number of frets: 21 Neck finish: Satin Electronics Pickup/preamp: Yes
- The deep color and rich grain of a mahogany top give the T5z-12 Classic a vintage, earthy character
- Electric-friendly features include a compact body, a 12" fretboard radius and jumbo frets, which add up to a fast, fluid playing experience
- Like its six-string sibling, the 12-string incorporates a three-pickup configuration with an acoustic body sensor, a concealed neck humbucker, and a visible bridge humbucker, plus five-way switching and onboard tone controls, giving players an incredibly versatile electric-acoustic 12-string
- Appointments include Small Diamond inlays and nickel hardware, an unbound body, and satin classic mahogany finish
Blueridge BG-2500 Historic Series Acoustic Guitar with Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid flamed maple back and sides for huge, booming sound and volume
- Highly flamed maple neck for a comfortable feel and increased sustain
- Ebony fingerboard and original bridge - both with Art Deco inlays, make this guitar truly shine
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Superior CD-1510 deluxe hardshell case included for maximum protection
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below
Composite Acoustics Cargo Travel-size Acoustic-electric - Carbon Burst
- "All Composite Acoustically Tailored construction for ultimate tone, durability and versatility Impervious to climate for consistent performance, wherever you go 22.75"" scale length 14 fret to the body Carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (no truss rod adjustments needed, EVER!) Proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials for maximum sound transfer Rigid one-piece neck/body construction for long-term stability 15 degree headstock pitch Offset sound hole wit"
- Finely appointed and incredibly durable, the Cargo is ready when you are
- It easily fits airline overheads or anywhere space is tight
- It's a portable guitar with the playability, sound and satisfaction of a full size guitar
- " "A travel size instrument that sounds like a full size guitar? Impossible! Our Cargo is comfortable to play anywhere, from the forests of Oregon to the foothills of the Catskill mountains, and even in your favorite armchair