Ovation AX Series 2078AX-5 Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Black
- Features a solid AA spruce top with Ovations multi-sound hole design
- Ovation's pioneering multi-sound hole design enhances string vibration and sustain by improving soundboard efficiency
- A cutaway offers full access to the gloss-finished, 5-piece mahogany/maple neck
- This guitar also boasts hand-inlaid abalone appointments, a deluxe grade ebony freeboard and bridge, and upper-bout sound holes decorated with exotic hardwoods
- The Elite AX features the OP-Pro preamp. The easy-to-operate unit offers 3-band EQ, a preset tone enhancement circuit, a battery status light, and a chromatic tuner
Guild F-30 Orchestra Acoustic Guitar Natural
- Specifications -
- Body Style - Orchestra
- Top - Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing - Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back - Solid Mahogany
Yamaha L-Series Transacoustic Guitar - Concert Size, Vintage Natural
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built-into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top Treated with A.R.E
- Small Body with Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
- 5-ply neck with High Comfort Traditional Neck Profile
- SRT Zero Impact Passive Pickup
Yamaha NTX1200R Acoustic Electric Classical Guitar, Rosewood
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
- African Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- A.R.T. 2-Way Pickup/Preamp System
Takamine Pro Series C132S Acoustic Guitar
- The C132S is handcrafted in our pro series facility that has been building precision quality instruments over five decades.
- This nylon string classical guitar pays homage to traditional classical instruments and follows closely to the original drawings of Antonio Torres.
- The solid cedar top is supported by traditional ladder bracing and produces a warm tone and plenty of dynamic range.
Taylor 214ce 200 Series Acoustic Guitar, Rosewood, Grand Auditorium, Cutaway, ES-T
- Body Body type: Taylor Grand Auditorium Cutaway: Yes - Venetian Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Layered Rosewood Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard II Bracing (Forward Shift Pattern) Body finish: Gloss 6.0 Top, Satin 5.0 Back and Sides Orientation: Right-Handed Neck Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile Nut width: 1 11/16" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 25 1/2"
Eastman AC422CE Grand Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Versatile Choice For Fingerstyle, Flatpicking & Vocal Backing - Solid Spruce Top - Solid Rosewood Back & Sides - Balanced Voice Throughout The Entire Range - 2-Way Adjustable Truss Rod - Hand-Fitted Dovetail Neck Joint - Robust Volume For Playing In Ensembles
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4 23/32" - Cutaway: Venetian-style - Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce - Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X - Rosette: Inlaid Abalone - Back/Sides Wood: Solid Rosewood - Body Binding: Ivoroid - Neck Woods: Mahogany - Fingerboard: Ebony - Nut: 1 3/4" Wide Bone - Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Frets: 20 Nickel/Silver - Inlays: Pearl Dot - Pickup System: Schertler Lydia
Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing - Tuners: Chrome-plated Gotoh - Strings: D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053" - Finish: Natural Gloss Finish - Case: Hardshell Case Included
- This set-up is available only from Johnson String Instrument.
- WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED EASTMAN DEALER OFFERING THE EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Bedell MB-18-G Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid African Sapele back and sides
- African Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- One piece mahogany neck
Godin A11 Glissentar Two-Chambered Electro-Acoustic Guitar (Natural, Fretless)
- North American made
- Double-Action Truss Rod
- Canadian Hard Rock Maple Neck
- fretless 11 string nylon, great for oud - like tones and beyond