Blueridge BR-160LH Acoustic Guitar
- Fine, solid Sitka spruce top with traditional herringbone rosette and purfling.
- Handcarved parabolic top braces in authentic, PreWar, forward-X position. Bone nut and saddle
- Rosewood peghead overlay with M.O.P. and abalone inlays. Dreadnaught style
- Select, solid East Indian rosewood back, sides bridge and fingerboard with PreWar "split diamond" abalone snowflake markers
- Delicate wood marquetry backstrip and white body binding, Nickel-plated tuners
Taylor 214ce 200 Series Acoustic Guitar, Rosewood, Grand Auditorium, Cutaway, ES-T
- Body Body type: Taylor Grand Auditorium Cutaway: Yes - Venetian Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Layered Rosewood Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard II Bracing (Forward Shift Pattern) Body finish: Gloss 6.0 Top, Satin 5.0 Back and Sides Orientation: Right-Handed Neck Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile Nut width: 1 11/16" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 25 1/2"
Yamaha L Series LL16 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar with Case Natural
- TOP - Solid Engelmann Spruce
- BACK & SIDE - Solid Rosewood
- NECK - 3-Ply - Mahogany-Rosewood-Mahogany
- FINGER BOARD - Ebony
- BRIDGE - Ebony
Takamine Pro Series C132S Acoustic Guitar
- The C132S is handcrafted in our pro series facility that has been building precision quality instruments over five decades.
- This nylon string classical guitar pays homage to traditional classical instruments and follows closely to the original drawings of Antonio Torres.
- The solid cedar top is supported by traditional ladder bracing and produces a warm tone and plenty of dynamic range.
Yamaha LL16RDHC Solid Spruce/Rosewood Acoustic Guitar, Natural
- Hand-selected premium solid Engelmann Spruce top treated with A.R.E.
- A.R.E. (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement) is an original wood reforming technology developed by Yamaha
- Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
- 5-ply neck with high comfort traditional profile
- SRT Zero Impact (passive) Pickup
Taylor 214 200 Series Acoustic Guitar, Rosewood Guitar, Grand Auditorium
- Excellent sound across the full tonal spectrum Beautiful gloss finish over solid spruce top Mahogany neck with smooth ebony fretboard Includes Taylor gig bag
- Beautiful gloss finish over solid spruce top
- Mahogany neck with smooth ebony fretboard
- Includes Taylor gig bag
- The NT neck joint fits into a specially cut pocket in the body of the Taylor acoustic guitar
Guild F-1512E 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar in Natural
- Jumbo size
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with Solid Indian Rosewood back and sides and Fishman Sonitone pickup
- Vintage shaped Guild neck with 1 7/8" nut width
- All gloss finish in Natural
- Includes Guild Poly Foam case
Epiphone EF-500RA Masterbilt Acoustic Guitar, Fingerstyle Neck, Natural Satin
- Solid Rosewood body
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Rosewood fretboard
- 25.5 scale
Fender CN-320AS Solid Cedar Top Classical Acoustic Guitar - Natural
- Solid Cedar top with Traditional Fan Bracing, Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck with 19-Fret Ebony Fingerboard
- Vintage Fender '70s Rosette