Looking to buy a bitcoin miner and start earning big? Check out those best 2018 miners:
Antminer S9 14 TH/s Bitcoin Miner with Bitmain APW3++ Power Supply
- ANTMINER S9 Hash Rate: 14.0TH/s - Expected variation margin ±5%.
- POWER EFFICIENT: 0.098 J/GH ±10%.
- NETWORK ACCESS: Easily log into your Antminer using it's IP address on your LAN.
- APW3++ PSU: Designed to work with the Antminer, this Bitmain power supply requires 220 - 240 volts to power the Antminer S9.
- GREAT VALUE: Start mining today with our combo deal. 180-day manufacturer's warranty. Sales are final except for DOA items.
Avalonminer 741 antminer 7.3 TH/s + Power supply 1600W 8 X 6-PIN Bitcoin Miners
- The AvalonMiner 741 is the ROQ Solid Miner, Refined. The AvalonMiner 741 is made with Reliable Open Quality, now with Airforming Cooling Technology.
- Containing 88 x A3212 16 nm chips, AvalonMiner 741 is the latest Canaan AvalonMiner with a 7.3 Reliable Hashrate Per Second (RTHS).
- Hashrate 7.3 TH/s (RTHS) (7.3-8 RTH/s in field) Power Consumption 1150W, +0% ~ +15% (with 93% PSU efficiency @ 25 C)
- Power Efficiency 0.16 Joules/GigaHash at the wall Rated Voltage Max 12.53
- MUST USE 220V!
AntMiner L3+ ~504MH/s @ 1.6W/MH ASIC Litecoin Miner
- Fastest Litecoin (or other Scrypt-based coin) ASIC miner commercially available!
- Hash Rate: 504MH/s ±7%
- Power Consumption: 800W ±10% (Power supply sold separately)
- Built-in controller - No separate host computer required for operation.
- Power supply sold separately. AntMiner APW3++ recommended.
AvalonMiner 741 - 7.3 TH/s
- Latest Generation Bitcoin Miner
- Hashrate: 7.3 TH/s
- Power Consumption: ≈ 1150W
- Dimensions: 320 mm x 136 mm x 150 mm
- Air-intake Temperature: -5 °C to 40°C
Block C Avalon6 Bitcoin Miners - 3.5 TH/s
- Hashrate: 3.5TH/sÊ±5%
- Power Efficiency: 0.29 Watts/GH at the wall (assumes commercial PSU, 93%+ efficiency)
- Performance variance: ± 5% variance possible on quoted performance statistics
- ASIC Processor Model: Avalon A3218 (quantity = 80 per miner)