2012 Albertina Cabernet Sauvignon Gold Medal Winner Grand Reserve 750 mL Wine
- Gold Medal Winner, Grand Harvest Awards, Dec. 2015
2017 "Best California Cabernet Under $10"
- 2015 Won Best of Class in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the largest wine competition of American wines in the USA.
2013 Skater Girl Limited Edition Cabernet Sauvignon - 750ml
- International Wine and Spirits Competition Sommelier Challenge - GOLD MEDAL 2016
- Los Angeles International Spirits Competition - BRONZE MEDAL 2016
Louis Martini Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 ml
- Layers of dark berry, plum and licorice
- Rich, full-bodied, and balanced with a graceful finish.
- Over 80 years of winemaking, with a focus on crafting world class cabernet sauvignon
- Sonoma County, CA Appellated, Vintage may vary
- 90 Points, Robert Parker: "One of the best values in Cabernet Sauvignon anywhere in the world"