2012 Albertina Cabernet Sauvignon Gold Medal Winner Grand Reserve 750 mL Wine
- Gold Medal Winner, Grand Harvest Awards, Dec. 2015
Louis Martini Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 ml
- Layers of dark berry, plum and licorice
- Rich, full-bodied, and balanced with a graceful finish.
- Over 80 years of winemaking, with a focus on crafting world class cabernet sauvignon
- Sonoma County, CA Appellated, Vintage may vary
- 90 Points, Robert Parker: "One of the best values in Cabernet Sauvignon anywhere in the world"
Save Me San Francisco Drops of Jupiter Red Blend 750 mL Wine
- Gold - 2017 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Best Buy - 2016 Tastings.com