The greatest appeal about Ceiling Speakers is the way they can be used around the house and seamless be incorporated into the ceiling. The beauty is that all the wiring would be hidden too, so of course, this goes both ways.
It’ll last longer because they are hidden, but if they are malfunctioning you would have to dig them out too.
On the sound quality side of things for ceiling speakers because of their unique placements and the way the human brain translates sound.
The wall speakers come in many shape, sizes, and styles and so on. While ranging in price from as low as $25 to as high as $300, you have a very wide range to choose from.
- Best Ceiling Speakers For Sale In 2017
- 1. Pyle In-Ceiling Dual Speaker System
- 2. Polk Audio 2-Way Ceiling Speakers
- 3. Yamaha 3 Way In-Ceiling Speaker
- 4. Polk Audio 2-Way Ceiling Speakers
- 5. Pyle Home 2 Way In-Ceiling Speakers
- 6. Yamaha Ceiling Speakers
- 7. Yamaha In-Ceiling Speaker
- 8. Polk Audio In-wall speaker
- 9. Acoustic Audio In-Wall Speaker Set
- 10. Klipsch Ceiling Speaker
- 11. Polk Audio In-Ceiling Stereo Speaker
- 12. SpeakerCraft Ceiling Speakers
- 13. Bose In-ceiling Speakers
- 14. JBL In-Ceiling Speaker
- 15. Sposato Home Theater In-Ceiling Speaker
Best Ceiling Speakers For Sale In 2017
|Pyle In-Ceiling||6.5 inch||65Hz - 22kHz||8 Ohm||250 W||$36.71|
|Polk Audio RC80i||8 inch||35Hz - 20kHz||8 Ohm||100 W||$136.04|
|Yamaha IW280CWH||6.5 inch||65Hz - 28kHz||8 Ohm||100 W||$87.66|
|Polk Audio RC60i||6.5 inch||40Hz - 20kHz||8 Ohm||100 W||$109.95|
|PyleHome PWRC81||8 inch||55Hz - 22kHz||8 Ohm||200 W||$71.55|
|Yamaha NSIC800WH||8 inch||65Hz - 28kHz||8 Ohm||140 W||$149.00|
|Yamaha NSIW360C||8 inch||45Hz - 24kHz||6 Ohm||120 W||$99.95|
|Polk Audio 255C||5.25 inch||30Hz - 27kHz||8 Ohm||150 W||$194.95|
|Acoustic R191||5.25 inch||45Hz - 22kHz||8 Ohm||200 W||$74.88|
|Klipsch R-1650||6.5 inch||57Hz - 20kHz||8 Ohm||140 W||$84.00|
|Polk Audio RC6s||6.5 inch||40Hz - 20kHz||8 Ohm||120 W||$119.99|
|SpeakerCraft AIM8||6.5 inch||40Hz - 20kHz||8 Ohm||150 W||$341.59|
|Bose 791||7 inch||45Hz - 24kHz||6 Ohm||100 W||$599.00|
|JBL SP6CII||6.5 inch||40Hz - 20kHz||8 Ohm||140 W||$197.50|
|Sony Sposato||6.5 inch||70Hz - 20kHz||8 Ohm||150 W||$60.00|
Following we bring the top 15 best ceiling speakers 2017 reviews to help you to pick best among all. The short review by our users will help you to decide and give you an idea regarding purchase speakers:
1. Pyle In-Ceiling Dual Speaker System
- In-Wall / In-Ceiling System, 2-Way Stereo Sound Speakers
- Dual 6.5-Inch Speakers, 4-8 Ohm, 1-Inch High Temperature Voice Coil
- Directable 1-Inch Titanium Dome Tweeter, 250 Watts Rated Peak Power
These are one of the most sold items in ceiling speaker due to its cheap price. You can get the pair of these speakers in less than $40. So, if you are out on a budget or looking for a cheap product then this is for you. The cheap price.
The cheap price did not ruin its look or features.
They deliver the perfect sound in high and low volume range.
The product is not Bose but its high-quality sound will blow your mind. They have been constructed very well to make the installation process easy and fast.
2. Polk Audio 2-Way Ceiling Speakers
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned and has additional shipping restrictions
- Pair of 2-way in-ceiling speakers timbre-matched to the Polk Audio RTi Series for seamless imaging
- Equipped with one 8-inch dynamic-balance, mineral filled polymer-composite cone. Frequency response: 35Hz - 20kHz
This is a very high quality in ceiling speaker. With an 8 inch woofer and 3.5 inches deep, these speakers are easy to install in your ceiling for listening to music!
These are rust resistant and durable and made of moisture resistant materials. Installation is pretty easy due to the 8-inch opening needed.
From the reviews, they seem to be a great deal for the money and have good enough sound for an average to above the average sized room.
One complaint, however, is that they can be a little light in the bass. But at only $139, you will get a quality product which the reviews prove.
3. Yamaha 3 Way In-Ceiling Speaker
- 6.5" Polypropylene mica cone woofers (two per package)
- Dual 3/4" dome tweeter with SoundMax technology
- 100-Watt maximum input capability
If you are looking for best in-ceiling speakers which come up in very high quality of woofer then this may be your choice.
This speaker does not come in the pair but you can purchase more than 1 because they are not very expensive.
Its woofer system allows you to direct the sound in any direction you want.
The swivel tweeter of this speaker is specially designed for wide dispersion.
Its flexible design allows you to put them anywhere on your ceiling. The grills are paintable, made with durable material and can be used in the bathroom, sauna, outdoor ceiling, and kitchen etc.
4. Polk Audio 2-Way Ceiling Speakers
- Pair of in-ceiling/in-wall speakers with a round shape and flush design to mimic the look of an unobtrusive recessed lighting...
- Equipped with one 6.5-inch dynamic-balance, polymer-composite cone with a rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
These speakers can deliver quality sound to all your rooms without sacrificing wall space. Installation is very easy with this speaker too.
The speakers are very durable and have moisture resistant materials so you can use them in your kitchen or bathroom.
The speakers are white but you can paint them easily.
5. Pyle Home 2 Way In-Ceiling Speakers
- 8" Polypropylene Woofers with Santoporene Surround - Marine Grade Construction - Stain Resistant Grill
- Weather Resistant for High Moisture Areas - For Indoor & Outdoor Use - 8 Ohm Impendence
- Convenient Push-Type Speaker Terminals - Includes Hardware & Cut-Out Template for Easy Installation
They are a two-way in ceiling speaker system that will deliver quality sound without cluttering the floor space.
Although, they are moisture resistant so you can place indoors out.
They also come with a good installation kit. While they don’t deliver the same sound as a $200 dollar model, they will give you good enough quality.
At a price of only $58 dollars for a pair, it’s hard to argue against these.
6. Yamaha Ceiling Speakers
- Crossover Type-2-way;Maximum Frequency Response-28 kHz; Physical Characteristics-Color-White;
- RMS Output Power-140 W;Impedance-8 Ohm; Physical Characteristics-Depth-4.3;
- Driver Type-Dome; Crossover Frequency-3.50 kHz; Physical Characteristics-Diameter-10.9;
This is a slightly more expensive speaker at $132. This speaker features a slim profile design for flush wall mounting.
It has a printable grill with a large mounting clamp and has a sealed back cover to protect against dust.
The speaker is 11 inches in diameter and gives off great sound in whatever room you place it in. They are easy to install and still a good deal at the price.
7. Yamaha In-Ceiling Speaker
- 120 Watts Maximum Power Input
- 8" Cone woofer
- 1" soft dome tweeter
Another great value speaker. These speakers are known for their high-performance sound with a low profile design.
They come in at 8-inch woofers with 120-watt max power input.
These Ceiling Speakers are a great buy, easy to install, nice sound quality and great bang for your buck.
They are a little light on the bass, but for the most part, they got real solid features. You can buy a set of 2 for $89.
8. Polk Audio In-wall speaker
- With a Vanishing Series in-wall center channel speaker, you have the centerpiece of a world-class stealth home theater. All...
- Vanishing Series built-in speakers feature our exclusive wafer-thin Sheer-Grille, a magnetically-secured grille that...
- Dual band pass bass ports are highly efficient in small enclosures, and smoothly funnels the angled woofer's low frequencies...
This is second speakers from Polk on our list of best speakers of 2017. It comes in a pair of two but in same shell and prices is bit huger than the previous one.
The slim design of these speakers makes you use them anywhere in the house’s wall.
No need to paint them to match with ceiling color as they are already enough attractive in design and black color.
It also has polypropylene mica cone woofer so that you get the perfect sound.
9. Acoustic Audio In-Wall Speaker Set
- Acoustic Audio R191 in ceiling 2-way speakers, recommended power is 20-200 watts per speaker, frequency response is 45Hz-22...
- 5.25" woofers with high rigidity polypropylene cones and extended throw assembly, butyl rubber surrounds for increased...
- Paintable frames and grills, low profile housings designed for easy installation, integrated wall-lock mounting system,...
This is one of the cheapest ceiling speakers in our list. These speakers can mount to acoustical/fake ceiling and have very high quality of sound.
Overall designs of these speakers are attractive enough to go with any color scheme of your wall. But they can be painted in case if you want to change their color.
These speakers also deliver amazing big bass because of their 5.25′ woofers.
10. Klipsch Ceiling Speaker
- Perfect for those who want excellent performance, reliability and durability at an affordable price, the R-1650-C brings...
- The R-1650-C employs a 6.5-inch polymer-cone woofer and a large motor structure for high sensitivity. A coaxially mounted...
- The speaker’s mounting system makes installation a breeze, while its paintable aluminum grille provides added rust...
This speaker does not come up in the pair but one is enough to get your attention. Its total size is only 9.5 inches and can be fixed to any small place easily.
The material of this speaker is paintable, you can color it differently to match with your ceiling.
It has a very high-quality polymer cone woofer to bring life to your party.
Use them for outdoor or indoor ceiling without worried about resistant. The mounting system of the speaker will make installation easy for anyone.
11. Polk Audio In-Ceiling Stereo Speaker
- A single in-ceiling speaker
- Equipped with one Dual Voice Coil 6.5-inch dynamic-balance, mineral filled polymer-composite cone with a rubber surround for...
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
This ceiling speaker is durable, can be used in the bathroom and has dual voice coil for dynamic balance sound.
The frequency response of 40 HZ to 20K HZ makes it very good to them for the big gathering. Its white color allows you to paint it in any other color to match with the ceiling.
If you are looking for wall speakers for a small room, then go with this one.
This single speaker is enough to get good sound quality in a small room.
You may also like 15 Best Wireless Security Cameras 2017 Reviews
12. SpeakerCraft Ceiling Speakers
- Pivoting and Rotating 8" Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer
- Pivoting 1" Treated Silk Dome Tweeter
- Power Recommendations: 5 - 100 watts (undistorted)
This is one of the expensive items in our ceiling speakers list of 2017. We are putting this item in speakers review because of its exclusive features.
The product does not come with a pair of two.
To make use of it at the bathroom, saunas or any outdoor place, the company has made these speakers with durable material.
These speakers have been designed specifically for the wall. The manual comes up with the products will make the installation very easy for you.
13. Bose In-ceiling Speakers
- The best in-ceiling speakers from Bose for music and movies
- Simplified installation with four clamp screws; grilles twist easily into place
- Paintable grilles to match décor
Among all top selling products of Bose, this set of ceiling speakers is the most popular.
This pair of speakers is extremely expensive and made for commercial use mostly. But with the high cost, the company offers you a 5-year warranty.
The speakers are printable to match with your ceilings. The product features 7-inch woofer to bring life in any boring party or live concert.
The Bose Stereo Everywhere of this product will balance the sound quality in the wide range.
You may also like 10 Best Wifi Extender Reviews 2017
14. JBL In-Ceiling Speaker
- Titanium laminate tweeter for excellent high frequency sound
- Rubber surrounds reduce distortion
- Dog-ear brackets make it possible to retrofit
This speaker features a titanium laminate tweeter for excellent sound quality.
The rubber surrounds stop distortion and the speaker faceplate can be painted to match any room.
At only 6.6 inches in diameter, you won’t even know the speaker is there unless it’s on. So even though the price is $154 for a pair, it seems worth it.
15. Sposato Home Theater In-Ceiling Speaker
- Unique, geometric bezel for solid mounting and proper woofer orientation.
- Pivoting tweeters feature Early Reflection Dampers for minimized sound reflection.
- Removable speaker covers feature acoustically transparent backing for reduced resonance; covers can be painted.
Sony is one of those companies which are giving the world the best speakers for ceiling since many years. Sposato is the name of their whole new series of speakers which are popular for its quality.
The model name of these high-quality speakers is CWSIC100T.
They are cheap in price and gives very good sound quality. This is why we are putting this in ceiling speakers list of 2017.
The shape of the speakers may look old style but don’t go with the design. It has the unique bezel and proper woofer orientation.
They are a spring loaded speaker to ensure quick connectivity. To reduce resonance, you can also remove its speaker covers.
The Ceiling speakers come in different size, types and price. It could be a one-time investment because the installation them can be very messy.
So, before purchasing them, you should compare price, know your requirements and consider the features.
We have tried to put best on our list to help you to pick one and we hope that our reviews will help you to come up with best ceiling speakers for your house or office.