MSI CPU Cooler, Silver/Black (Core Frozr L)
- Nickel-Plated copper base
- Premium thermal compound x
- Airflow control technology
- 120Mm fan featuring the award-winning MSI TORX design
- Smart base design. Socket Intel: LGA 2011-3/ 2011/ 1366/ 1156/ 1155/ 1151/ 1150/ 775. Socket AMD: AM4/ FM2/ FM1/ AM3+/ AM3/ AM2+/ AM2.
DeepCool CPU Cooler (LUCIFER V2)
- Lucifer CPU cooler is designed to cool the mainstream processors in fan less mode to create a totally silent system
- 6 copper heat pipes are specially placed asymmetrically to avoid the interference with the memory
- The bundled 14cm patterned rubber fan is able to enhance the cooling capacity of Lucifer up to 300w
- Mirror finished polished copper base keeps perfect contact with the CPU surface to achieve the best cooling performance
- Equipped with multiple clips to support intel lga2011 -v3/lga2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 and AMD fm2/fm1/am3+/am3/am2+/am2
ID-COOLING IS-60 TDP 130W Low Profile CPU Cooler With 6 Heatpipes, 120mm Fan, Compatible with Intel LGA1150/1155/1156/775 & AMD FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Low profile design to fit Mini-ITX/HTPC set-up
- 6¡Á§¶6mm heatpipes soldered to fins
- Pure Copper Base for best thermal efficiency
- Quiet 120mm fan with PWM function
- Universal mounting brackets for both Intel & AMD
Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo- Black Top Cover is equipped with dual 120mm PWM Fans Red LEDs CPU Cooler
- Hyper 212 LED Turbo is equipped with dual PWM Fans with red LEDs, providing the best balance between airflow and static pressure to take the heat away
- Four Direct Contact heat pipes with funnel shaped aluminum fins provide- excellent heat dissipation compared to generic metal bases
- New 120mm PWM fan with anti-vibration rubber pads and wide 600-1600 RPM range and quick-snap cover for easy fan installation
- Improved universal bracket design ensures easy and worry free installation on all platforms
Noctua (NF-A15 PWM) - 140x150x25mm Round Frame Fan, 4-pin PWM, 1200/900rpm max - 2pk
- Round Frame w/150mm width: Tailor-made for use on today's high-end CPU coolers: While its 150mm width matches those of most high-end heatsinks, its 140mm height doesn't make it extend on top and thus ensures best case compatibility. Standard 120mm mounting holes (105mm spacing) also make it an ideal performance upgrade for 120mm case or CPU fans.
- AAO Frame: Integrated anti-vibration pads, Stepped Inlet Design, Inner Surface Microstructures. All further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Flow Acceleration Channels: Leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
- SSO2 Bearing: Provides even better stabilisation, precision and durability
- Metal bearing shell: a CNC milled bearing shell made entirely from brass provides the highest possible degree of manufacturing precision, minimum tolerance and excellent long-term stability
be quiet! BK002 Shadow Rock LP- CPU Cooler - 130W TDP- Intel LGA 775 /1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / LGA2011 Square ILM & AMD Socket AM2(+) / AM3(+) / AM4 / FM1 / FM2(+)
- High compact cooling capacity of 130W TDP
- Four high-performance 6mm heat pipes carry heat to the optimal locations on the cooling fins
- A silence-optimized Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM fan supports the best balance of cooling performance and quiet operation
- Low-profile design saves space and allows easy access to components even within the tight confines of compact PC enclosures
- Nine silence-optimized fan blades with high airflow capabilities reduce noise-generating turbulences
Noctua Low-Profile Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel 115x Based Retail Cooling NH-L9I
- Due to the slim 23mm heat sink and the NF-A9x14 low profile fan that measures only 14mm in thickness, the NH-L9 stands a mere 37mm tall, which makes it ideal for use in compact HTPCs or Small Form Factor cases that offer minimum clearance for CPU coolers.
- The NH-L9i has a 95x95mm footprint that complies exactly to the Intel LGA115x socket keep-out zone. This means that it won't cause issues with chipset coolers and doesn't overhang the RAM slots, so it's fully compatible with tall memory modules.
- Most Intel LGA115x based mini-ITX mainboards have the PCIe slot sitting right next to 95x95mm socket zone. While larger coolers that exceed this zone are likely to block the PCIe slot, the 95x95xmm sized NH-L9i provides full compatibility with PCIe cards.
- The highly optimized NF-A9x14 premium fan features Noctua's proprietary AAO frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures. Supporting PWM for fully automatic speed control, the NF-A9x14 allows the NH-L9i to stay remarkably quiet.
- Allowing to reduce the maximum speed of the NF-A9x14 fan from 2500 to 1800rpm, the included Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) makes it possible to achieve near-silent setups using CPUs with less than 65W TDP.
- The NH-L9i bundles a custom-designed, back plate-less SecuFirm2 mounting system for LGA115x that offers extended compatibility with mini-ITX boards and makes installation easier than ever, all while maintaining the trusted SecuFirm2 quality.
- Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
Aigo, R3 3-Pack RGB LED 120mm Adjustable Color Case Radiator Fan,Quiet Edition High Airflow Adjustable Color LED Case Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators
- The fan is a beautiful LED cooling system with various RGB color effect. You can adjust the awesome LED visual effet and color with the controller.
- Excellent noise cancellation design, 8 silicone pads reduce resonanc between fan blades and PC case,working noise is as low as 16db
- With high quality Hydraulic Bearing, working life is up to 20000 Hrs under high speed ratation condition.
- Please Note: In order to change the color of the fans, you are require to connect it to the reset button to act as a controller.
- If your computer case does NOT have a reset button, then you are NOT able to change the color.
Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 - Silent CPU Air Cooler with 6 Direct Contact Heatpipes and Folding Fin Structure RR-H6V2-13PK-R1
- Six Direct Contact Heat pipes for accelerated surface to surface thermal transfer
- Folding Fin Structure for the best air guiding and increased efficiency and heat dissipation
- One Intelligent 120mm PWM Fan for high airflow with incredibly low noise output
- 45-Degrees Angled Vents Around Each Heat pipe,Heatsink Dimensions (LxWxH):139 x 102 x 160.4 mm (5.5 x 4 x 6.3 inch), Fan Dimensions (LxWxH):120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch)
- Easy Installation for Quick Mounting and Dismounting