Quiddler Card Game
- Quiddler, The SHORT Word Game has won over 20 Best Game Awards!
- A delightful challenge for rookies and wordsmiths alike.
- Ages 8 to adult • 1-8 Players • Includes solitaire version.
- Perfect family game, kids can compete with adults
- Great for brain health - a fun way to stay sharp.
- SET Enterprises Inc.
Hoyle Catch 'N Fish Children's Card Game
- Catch n' fish card game teaches number sentences and numeral values
- Simple to set up, easy to learn and can be played in 15 minutes or less
- For 2-4 players, ages 4 to 6
- Two levels of challenging play so you never get bored
- Awarded the best family-friendly media, products and services by the mom's choice awards and play-tested with "two thumbs up" from kids
Qwixx - A Fast Family Dice Game
- Includes 6 dice
- 1 score pad
- Rules of play and in Spanish
- Reinforces probability, math and strategic thinking
- Playing time: 15 minutes
Educational Insights Kanoodle
- Challenge your noggin with this best-selling, brain-twisting, solo game
- Over 100 puzzle challenges! Place the pieces shown-the challenge is deciding where the rest of the pieces go to complete the puzzle.
- From basic to deviously difficult, there are hundreds of possible combinations, but only one correct answer
- Includes 12 puzzle pieces, 101 puzzle challenges in a 44-page illustrated puzzle book, and a carrying case
- Perfect for developing problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Best-seller and winner of Dr. Toy Best Vacation Toy Award
- The perfect travel game, Kanoodle fits easily in your purse or pack
GO FISH Untamed Oceans, a 3-in-1 Classic Card Game for Kids ( GO FISH, OLD MAID, and WAR ), 3 Classic Kids Games in ONE Beautifully Illustrated Deck Featuring Ocean Animals
- NEW! Go Fish, Old Maid, and War card games all in ONE convenient deck (Three fun classic kids games all children love to play and a great way to introduce your kids to iconic ocean life). JUST RELEASED- 5/2017!!
- GREAT VALUE: Our fun and unique 3-in-1 game design comes with everything you need to play THREE fun kids games-- making it convenient for family game night, vacation, the classroom, kindergarten or preschool games collection, camping, and storage when not in use. It is also a great way to introduce the game of cards to younger children.
- KID FRIENDLY: Unlike other go fish card games, GO FISH Untamed Oceans is beautifully illustrated with adorable ocean animals which children can easily identify rather than indescribable cartoon fish. This allows children to play Go Fish by calling for cards by animal name or number (example: Do you have a shark? -or- Do you have a twelve?). It makes a great addition to your popular board game and card game collection for children, and is a fun game for girls and boys.
- EDUCATIONAL: GO FISH Untamed Oceans makes a wonderful addition to your collection of learning games. It's also a great way to introduce your child to the animal kingdom under the sea. Targeted skills include: ocean animal recognition, simple number recognition, memory and focus, counting by pairs, strategic and critical thinking, and cooperative play. (Shhh! Don't tell the kids! )
- Game cards are 2.20 inches wide by 3.3 inches tall (easier for little hands to hold). Take your kids fishing with an ocean adventure of the imagination by playing this fun game with them! For 2 to 6 players, AGE 4 and up. It makes a great addition to your: kids game collection, or kindergarten, homeschool, or preschool learning toys and games collection, or school games for a rainy day. CONTENTS: 49 bridge-sized kids playing cards and game rule cards.
- Arizona GameCo
Speed Cube,UROPHYLLA Speed Magic Cube 4x4x4 Stickerless Smooth Cube Tension can be adjusted Super-durable with Vivid Colors includes Game Manual Best Gift for Children
- The Puzzle is made of safe ABS material.It can be quickly returned when you adjust tension in screws point on six sides.
- This speed cube puzzle game is very educational and can develop intellectual resource.
- The cute speed cube fits for beginners. Bright colors can stimulate their senses, and make their brains think more actively.
- The best gift for children, which can keep your kids stay away from the video games, and protect their visual health.
- The speed cube is easy to carry. Whenever/Wherever you are on the way, you can play this speed cube puzzle rather than doing nothing.
Go Fish Yourself Adult Party Game
- A wickedly fun, grown-up version of Go Fish for people who like a challenge and sabotaging friends. 2 - 6 players (sense of humor recommended)
- Instead of hoarding boring cards, force other players to make pairs. Each pair comes with a set of ridiculous rules. If players can't follow the rules, they are out. Can you stay in the game?
- As pairs pile up, so do the shenanigans, forcing players get creative to stay in the game.
- 54 cards packed with off-the-wall challenges, fishy puns and nautical nonsense. Perfect for board game nights or as a drinking game.
- Combines with the Fishy and Naughty expansions for even more fun!
Five Crowns Card Game
- Five-suited rummy-style game with a rotating wild card.
- Easy to learn • Fun for kids and adults!
- Ages 8 to adult • 1-7 Players • Includes solitaire version.
- Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players.
- Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards.
- SET Enterprises Inc.
Educational Insights Even Steven's Odd!
- Win 10 rounds first to win this fast-paced, dice-rolling race!
- Flip a challenge card, race to roll the numbers that complete the challenge, and grab the included squishy Steven character first to win a round.
- A wicked-fun way to develop addition and subtraction skills and foster quick thinking!
- Includes 24 dice, 40 two-level challenge cards, and 4 dice holders.
- Features 2 levels of challenges-easy and difficult-for players of all abilities.
- Encourages an understanding of simple addition and subtraction, number concepts like even and odd numerals, and following a pattern.
- Engaging for kids and adults -- the perfect party game!