Gaming can often be a very expensive hobby. Worry not, as you can enjoy gaming on gaming laptops under 300 dollars.
The evolution of gaming as a whole is a very dynamic change. From pixelated graphics in the 1980’s to 3D graphics in 1990’s and more photorealistic graphics in 2000’s, it has changed a lot.
Gaming as a whole proves to be a great change of pace from everyday life.
The same is said for laptops. They have improved rapidly over the years and can now provide a personal hub experience of sorts.
It packs everything PC has and adds portability.
The fact is, you can’t play all the newest games on a cheap gaming laptops under 300 dollars.
You can obviously play older games that can provide you with the equally impressive gaming experience. Let’s start!
We are giving you the list of 12 best gaming laptops under 300 dollars, which you can find below:
- 12 Best Gaming Laptops Under 300
- Reviews 2017
- 1. HP 14-Inch Notebook for Gaming
- 2. HP 15-F222WM 15.6″ Touch Screen Laptop
- 3. ASUS VivoBook Gaming Laptop
- 4. Lenovo N22 11.6-inch High-Performance Laptop
- 5. Lenovo 15 Premium Laptop
- 6. Asus Blue Premium Laptop
- 7. Lenovo 11.6-inch Laptop for Games
- 8. ASUS Premium High-Performance Laptop
- 9. HP Stream Business Laptop
- 10. Dell Latitude Laptop for Gaming
- 11. HP Pavilion 15 Gaming Notebook
- 12. HP Sparkling Black Laptop
- Choosing the Best Gaming Laptops Under 300
12 Best Gaming Laptops Under 300
|HP 14-Inch Notebook for Gaming||4GB DDR3||14 inch||1980 x 1080||32GB HDD||AMD 1.8 GHz E2-7110 Quad-Core||from $429.99|
|HP 15-F222WM||4GB DDR3||15.6 inch||1366 x 768||500GB HDD||2.16 GHz Intel Pentium Quad Core N3540||$327.98|
|ASUS VivoBook||4GB DDR3||11.6 inch||1360 x 768||128GB SDD||1.6 GHz Quad-Core N3700||$283.19|
|Lenovo N22||4GB DDR3||11.4 inch||1388 x 768||64GB SDD||Intel Celeron N3050 1.6GHz||$244.70|
|Lenovo 15 Premium Laptop||4GB DDR3||15.6 inch||1366 x 768||500GB HDD||1.5 GHz Intel Dual-Core||$229.99|
|2GB DDR3||11.6 inch||1366 x 768||32GB HDD||Intel Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz|
|Lenovo 11.6-inch||2GB DDR3||11.6 inch||1366 x 768||64GB SDD||Intel Celeron N3060 dual core 1.6GHz||$349.00|
|ASUS Premium High-Performance||4GB DDR3||15.6 inch||1366 x 768||500GB HDD||4.6 GHz Intel Core i3||$295.00|
|HP Stream Business Laptop||2GB DDR3||11.6 inch||1366 x 768||32GB HDD||Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-Core 1.6 GHz||Currently not available|
|Dell Latitude||8GB DDR3||14 inch||1366 x 768||320GB HDD||Intel Core i5-3320M 2.6GHz||from $317.75|
|4GB DDR3||15.6 inch||1366 x 768||500GB HDD||AMD Quad-Core A6-5200 2.0GHz|
|HP Sparkling Black Laptop||4GB DDR3||15.6 inch||1366 x 768||750GB HDD||AMD Quad-Core A8-6410 2.0GHz||$246.89|
1. HP 14-Inch Notebook for Gaming
- Screen type: Non-Touch
- Processor: AMD Quad-Core E2-7110 APU, 1.8 GHz; Processing power for everyday productivity.
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal FHD (1920x1080) IPS UWVA BrightView WLED-backlit; Enjoy vibrant, crystal-clear images with 178-degree wide-viewing angles.
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 SDRAM; Use multiple applications at the same time without slowing down.
- Storage: 32GB eMMC; Reliable flash-based storage at a great value and without the moving parts of a traditional hard drive, so there's less chance of failure and damage.
- More productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done. Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 13.6 x 9.51 x 0.94 in. Weight 3.86 lbs
- Battery life: Up to 5 hours and 15 minutes; Keep going without worrying about recharging.
That is one of the best laptops under 300 dollars you can get. With plenty of processing speed and memory, you can easily play newer games on lower settings and still end up satisfied.
It features a 14 inch WLED backlit HD screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 that offers crystal clear images.
Inside this laptop is the AMD E2-7110 Quad-Core processor with 1.8GHz clock speed. It can easily withstand more demanding games with a reasonable framerate.
This surprisingly fast processor improves multi tasking capabilities.
This laptop features 4GB DDR3 SDRAM that offers fast performance for this budget priced laptop. It has a built-in 32GB hard drive that doesn’t impress with its size, but it should be enough for this price range.
You can also expand the memory through its USB ports.
Overall, this budget gaming laptop under 300 dollars offers a decent gaming experience for the price paid for it. It also has an HD camera, which is a great addition.
Choose this one if you want one of the best cheap gaming laptops under 300 dollars.
2. HP 15-F222WM 15.6″ Touch Screen Laptop
- Intel Pentium N3540 Quad-Core processor 2.16 GHz up to 2.66 GHz with Turbo Technology, Intel HD Graphics with up to 1792 MB total graphics memory
- 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory, 500 GB 5400 RPM SATA hard drive, SuperMulti DVD/CD Burner
- 15.6" HD (1366 x768) Backlit LED touchscreen display, Front-facing VGA webcam with integrated digital microphone, Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad, Touchpad supporting multi-touch gestures without on/off button, HD Audio with stereo speakers
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN, 10/100 Fast Ethernet, 1 DC-in port, 1 Ethernet port, 1 HDMI port, 1 USB 2.0, 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 1 headphone/microphone jack, Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader
- Windows 10 home 64-bit; 3-cell lithium-ion battery up to 5 hours battery life. Color: Black
That is one of the gaming laptops under 300 dollar price range. It offers superb specs for the price you pay, so you shouldn’t stay unsatisfied. The screen is 15.6 inches wide and it features a 1366 x 768 resolution.
This display is touchscreen ready.
Inside this laptop is the Intel Pentium Quad Core N3540 processor with clock speed of 2.16GHz. The clock speed is adjustable to 2.66 GHz with the Turbo Boost technology.
This laptop features 4GB DDR3 SDRAM that offers superb speed for multitasking. The 500GB SATA hard drive doesn’t hurt either.
For a low price, you can get sizeable memory and super speed.
This laptop features a DVD±RW/CD-RW drive and a built-in web camera.
Get this one if you want one of the good gaming laptops under 300 dollars that can offer a decent gaming experience and be used as a media hub.
3. ASUS VivoBook Gaming Laptop
- 14-Inch full HD 1080P Display, Windows 10 signature edition pre-installed
- Intel Quad Core N3700 1.6 GHz, Turbo to 2.4 GHz
- Ultra-thin and light design: 0.7" thin and 3.3 lbs. Light. All-day battery rated 57 Whrs
- 128GB eMMC Flash and 4GB RAM for Fast Boot time and application performance
- Wi-Fi 802. 11 AC. Bluetooth 4.0. 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB3.1 Type C, 1 x HDMI. One year domestic Warranty.
This ultra-compact laptop is one of the gaming laptops under 300 dollar price range. It is just 0.7 inches thin and that feature alone offers excellent portability of this system.
The battery can withstand 13 hours of use, which is a great feature considering the size of this laptop.
It features an 14 inch HD 1080P display, allowing for more crisp images. Inside this laptop is the Intel Quad-Core N3700 1.6GHz processor that offers great processing speed for multitasking and games.
It features an option of overclocking it to 2.4GHz with the Turbo Boost technology.
The 32GB eMMC flash drive and 4GB DDR3 SDRAM provide faster performance and boot time of the system. This laptop also features a chiclet keyboard that offers smart gesture input and a large trackpad.
This small, but decently powerful laptop is great for that kind of gamer who wants to play on the go.
Its compact, small size offers a great portable gaming experience, making this one of the best gaming laptops under 300 dollars.
4. Lenovo N22 11.6-inch High-Performance Laptop
- 11.6 inch HD LED-backlit Anti-Glare Display (1366 x 768), Intel HD Graphics
- Intel Celeron N3050 1.6GHz (Burst up to 2.16GHz) 2MB Cache, 4GB DDR3, 64GB eMMC solid state drive
- 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combo Headphone/Mic Jack, Advanced 180-degree rotating camera, Powerful cutting-edge processor, Reinforced, lightweight & slim design
- 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n 2x2, Bluetooth 4.0, HD Webcam, MicroSD Card Reader, Integrated HD Audio, Stereo Speakers, Water resistant keyboard, Sealed Touchpad
- Genuine Windows 10 Professional (64-bit), 0.88" Thin, 2.8lbs Weight, Battery: lithium-ion, Up to 14 hours of battery life, Color: Black
This feature-heavy gaming laptop will surely leave a great impression on a low budget gamer. Its strong and lightweight design has that quality no other developer can match.
This laptop features 11.6 inches LED-backlit Anti-Glare display with an HD resolution of 1366 x 768, allowing for sharper images.
Inside this laptop is the Intel Celeron N3050 1.6GHz processor with the option of overclocking it to 2.16GHz. An integrated Intel HD graphics which can easily run older games with a decent framerate.
The 4GB DDR3 SDRAM and 64GB SSD drive provide enough storage and speed for multitasking.
This laptop features USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports, Bluetooth 4.0 technology and an HDMI port. These features make this laptop a sort of media center for the user.
It also features a Headphone/Microphone jack, which is a great addition.
The advanced 180-degree rotating web camera allows for great quality video streaming. It also features a water resistant keyboard and a sealed touchpad, which are all great additions for the gamers.
You’ll get a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system and the battery life is 10 hours.
Choose this laptop if you want one of the best gaming laptops under 300 dollar price range that offers great features.
5. Lenovo 15 Premium Laptop
- Intel Celeron Dual Core Processor 3205U (2M Cache, 1.50 GHz) , Intel HD Graphics
- 4GB DDR3L SDRAM; 500GB 5400rpm Hard Drive
- 15.6 inch LED Backlit Display with HD resolution (1366 x 768), Aspect Ratio 16:9, Webcam, HDMI, Bluetooth
- No DVD +/- RW burner, 2x USB 3.0 , 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 1x IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Windows 10 home 64-bit. Battery life up to 5.50 hours. Black
This laptop offers simple, but intuitive design packed with cool features. Its 15.6 inches 1366 x 768 resolution display is backlit with LED technology, so expect crystal clear images on this HD screen.
Inside this laptop is the Intel Celeron Dual Core Processor 3205U with 1.5GHz clock speed, which is decent for older games. It also features the integrated Intel HD Graphics card that will run these older games pretty well.
The 4GB DDR3 SDRAM will ensure fast access speed to the files saved on its 500GB SATA hard drive.
This laptop also features a webcam, which is a great addition to the list of features.
It features no DVD +/- RW burner, but instead of that, you get two USB 3.0 ports, USB 2.0 port, HDMI port and a Headphone/Microphone jack. These features are excellent for users that want a decent media center.
With this laptop, you get a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system.
All of the mentioned features make this one of the best gaming laptops under 300 dollars and this one is worth every cent.
6. Asus Blue Premium Laptop
This cheap gaming laptop has all the features for a low-end gaming experience. It features an 11.6 inch HD LED backlighted display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The sharpness of the image is pretty high for such a low-priced laptop.
Inside this laptop is the Intel Atom Z3735F processor with the clock speed of 1.33GHz. The clock speed can be overclocked up to 1.83GHz thanks to the Turbo Boost technology.
This laptop features 4GB DDR3 SDRAM and a built-in 32GB flash drive, so that should satisfy your low-end gaming needs.
It also features Bluetooth 4.0 technology, two USB 2.0 ports, headphone/microphone input combo jack and microHDMI port.
A built-in webcam and microSD card reader are also included.
The range of features is pretty high judging by the price of this laptop.
Battery life of this laptop is 8 hours. The laptop comes with a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system.
This cheap gaming laptop is great if you’re on low budget, making it one of the best gaming laptops under 300 dollars.
7. Lenovo 11.6-inch Laptop for Games
- 11.6" HD 1366x768 10-point multitouch screen for hands-on control, Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron N3060 dual core processor 1.6GHz. 2GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory. 64GB eMMC flash memory; No optical drive
- 360° flip-and-fold design, HD webcam with microphone
- Wireless-AC connectivity (1x1, 433 Mbps) +bluetooth; HDMI, 1xUSB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0; 4-in-1 media card reader( SD, MultiMediaCard, SDHC and SDXC ); 1xHeadphone/microphone combo jack.
- Windows 10 home 64-bit; Battery life up to 6 hours.
This gaming laptop is pretty cheap and it has a broad range of features. It features an 11.6 inch HD LED backlit display with the resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
Inside this laptop is the Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-core processor clocking at 1.6GHz with the option of overclocking it up to 2.16GHz.
Intel HD Graphics card is also featured here, so it should be fairly good for older games.
2GB DDR3 SDRAM allows fast access to the files stored on its 64GB eMMC drive.
It features a 720p rotating webcam, which is a great addition. Bluetooth 4.0 technology, HDMI port, USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports and microSD card reader are also featured.
You’ll get a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system in the package.
It is 0.88 inches thin and comes with a water resistant keyboard.
8. ASUS Premium High-Performance Laptop
- Keyboard with chiclet keys, 1 USB 3.0 • 2 USB 2.0 • HDMI • Headphone output/Microphone input combo • LAN (10/100), VGA output (15-pin, mini D-sub)
- 15.6 in HD LED Display (1366 x 768), Intel HD graphics with shared graphics memory, SuperMulti DVD/CD burner (including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW, DVD-RAM and double-layer DVD)
- Built-in high-speed wireless LAN, Integrated webcam, SD card reader, Built-in stereo speakers with SonicMaster technology provides a crystal-clear sound experience.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Silver Color, Silver, Hairline finish, 3-cell lithium-ion Battery
- Intel® Pentium® mobile processor N3700 Quad-Core processor 1.6 GHz with 2M Cache up to 2.4 GHz - four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing, 4GB DDR3L 1600 MHz (Memory RAM Expandable To 8 GB), 5400 RPM HDD,
That is another one of gaming laptops under 300 dollar price range. It features a 15.6 inch Full HD LED backlit display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, so the image is pretty sharp.
The 720p HD webcam is featured in this package, making this laptop even more worth the buy.
Inside this laptop is the Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-core processor clocking at 1.6GHz and with the option of overclocking it to 2.48GHz. 4GB DDR3 SDRAM memory is also featured, allowing for quick access to the 32GB eMMC hard drive.
The 802.11BGN Gigabit WiFi is featured in this laptop and enables an excellent connectivity for you online gamers.
Bluetooth 4.0 technology, Ethernet port, USB 3.0 port, HDMI port, VGA port USB 2.0 port and microSD card reader are all featured in this low-end gaming laptop.
This laptop is only 0.8 inches thin and is very portable judging by that specification. The integrated camera is a great additional feature.
9. HP Stream Business Laptop
- 13.3 inch HD LED-LCD widescreen Display (1366 x 768), Intel HD Graphics
- Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-Core mobile processor, 1.6 GHz, 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, 32 GB eMMC
- 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo
- 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Media Reader, Full-size island-style keyboard
- Windows 10 Home, 0.77" Thin, 3.42lbs Weight, Battery: 3-cell lithium-ion, Color: Blue
This stylish laptop features great design and a wide range of features, making it one of the best gaming laptops under 300 dollars. It features an 13.3 inch diagonal HD LED backlit display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
Inside this laptop is the Intel Celeron N3050 clocking at 1.6GHz with the option of overclocking it to 2.16GHz. Intel HD Graphics card is integrated into this package, allowing for smooth gameplay of low-end games.
This laptop features 2GB DDR3 SDRAM and you can expand this memory too. The 32GB SSD hard drive has a pretty quick writing and reading speed.
HP TrueVision HD webcam is featured in this package, allowing for a high-quality stream quality. This webcam features a built-in microphone.
The HP ImagePad has a multi-touch gesture support that improves input precision.
Battery life is up to 10.3 hours, which is pretty great for this kind of laptop. You can easily play on the go.
This laptop possesses a USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port, HDMI port, headphone/microphone input jack combo and the DTS Studio Sound.
The sound output quality is decent enough.
10. Dell Latitude Laptop for Gaming
- 802.11 n High Speed Wireless, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, Network connector (RJ-45), 3x USB, Microphone jack, Headphone/speaker out, HDMI.
- This Certified Refurbishedd product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbishedd products on Amazon.com.
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit installed; 6-Cell (60WH) Primary Lithium Ion Battery; Recovery partition only, no recovery disc .
- Intel Core i5-3320M 2.6GHz Dual Core Processor (3MB Cache, Max Turbo Frequency up to 3.30 GHz), 8GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory, 320GB Hard Drive, DVD ROM.
- 14.0-inch (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-backlit Premium Display, Intel Integrated Graphics (32 MB).
That is one of the strongest gaming laptops under 300 dollar price range. It features a 14 inch HD LED backlit display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
Inside this laptop is the Intel Core i5-3320M Dual Core Processor clocking at 2.6GHz with the option of overclocking it to 3.3GHz thanks to the Turbo Boost technology.
It also features Intel HD Graphics card adapter, allowing for smooth gaming experience.
The 8GB DDR3 SDRAM memory and 320GB hard drive are featured in this package, making this laptop even more worth the purchase. It features a DVD-ROM drive.
Two USB ports, microphone jack, headphone/speaker out and HDMI ports are all featured in this laptop. It features an 802.11n High-Speed Wireless adapter, so bad connectivity isn’t an issue here.
The Windows 7 operating system comes pre-installed on this laptop.
11. HP Pavilion 15 Gaming Notebook
This gaming laptop sure offers lots of value for your money. It comes with 15.6 inch HD LED backlit display with a 1366 x 768 resolution. This laptop features a VGA camera with a built-in microphone, so communication isn’t an issue here.
Inside this laptop is the powerful AMD Quad-Core Processor clocking at 2GHz with the option of overclocking it to 2.4GHz.
AMD Radeon R4 Graphics card provides a smooth gaming experience.
4GB DDR3 SDRAM allows quick access to the 500GB SATA hard drive featured in this laptop.
This laptop features the SuperMulti DVD burner, so you can backup your files quickly.
DTS Studio Sound Dual speakers provide extreme sound quality that is necessary for gaming and listening to casual music.
Ethernet port, HDMI port, headphone/microphone port, two USB 2.0 ports and USB 3.0 ports are all featured in this laptop.
Get this laptop if you want the most value out of your money because this model is currently one of the best gaming laptops under 300 dollars with specifications like this.
12. HP Sparkling Black Laptop
This low-budget laptop is pretty powerful for its price. It features a 15.6 inch HD WLED backlit display with a 1366 x 768 resolution, so the sharpness of the image is top-notch.
HD webcam with the built-in microphone is featured in this laptop, which allows excellent communication without buying additional accessories.
Inside this laptop is the AMD Quad-Core A8-6410 Accelerated Processor clocking at 2.0GHz with the option of overclocking it to 2.4GHz thanks to the Turbo technology.
It has 4GB DDR3 SDRAM with an additional RAM slot so that you can expand your memory even more. A large 750GB HDD is also featured and it is ideal for gaming as you can store a lot of content on this laptop.
This laptop features a SuperDVD burner, allowing you to backup your favorite games.
It also comes with a USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports and an HDMI port, making this laptop a media center every gamer needs.
Choosing the Best Gaming Laptops Under 300
That sums up our list of best gaming laptops under 300 dollar price range. Keep in mind that with this low price range you can’t get a high-end gaming laptop.
But, with enough effort, you can find a pretty decent gaming laptop for this cheap price and be able to run older games on higher settings and enjoy 60FPS gaming.
These laptops are also pretty good in other aspects.
For a price under 300$, you can get yourself a media hub with a capable hardware powerful enough to run newer games on lower settings.
With the money you saved up from buying a gaming laptop under 300$ dollars, you can invest in additional accessories.
There are limitless possibilities with such a low budget.
That is a must read article for all gamers on a low budget.
Please share your experience with us in the comment section.