Keeley Katana Pre Amp Guitar Effect Pedal
- 9-volt DC jack or battery operation
- Internal Power Supply Boost turns your 9 volts into 18
- JFET design - clean tones that are tube like when they overdrive or clip
- Push-Pull Speedo Knob side mounted so it can be adjusted with foot
- Metal film resistors and caps for ultra low noise
Ibanez TSA112C Tube Screamer Guitar Amplifier Speaker Cabinet
- The perfect complement to the Ibanez TSA15H Tube Screamer head
- 1 x 12" enclosure
- Celestion Seventy 80 speaker
- 80W at 8 ohms power
Zoom G3 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator
- Three large LCD displays with intuitive amp and stomp box interface
- 22 amp (v2.0) or 94 stomp box models can be used in any combination, Over 100 built-in ZFX-IV DSP effects
- Integrated drum machine and auto-chromatic tuner, USB audio interface for DAW recording
- Create and store up to 100 original tones, Balanced XLR output and selectable modes for DI use, Looper function with 40 seconds of phrase recording and overdubbing
- Over six hours of operation using four AA batteries/USB bus power (AC adapter included, Includes Edit&Share and Steinberg Sequel LE recording software. Please refer the User Manual before use.
Yamaha THR5 10-Watt Desktop Guitar Combo Amp
- Includes five classic amp models and a range of effects processing, driven by Yamaha"s signature VCM technology
- Lightweight, portable amp that can run on AC power or batteries.
- Developed with Yamaha"s award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers.
Zoom G3X - Guitar Effects and Amplifier Simulator with Expression Pedal
- Three large LCDs with intuitive amp and stomp box interface, Built-in expression pedal
- 22 amp or 94 stomp box models can be used in any combination, Looper function with 40 seconds of phrase recording and overdubbing
- Over 100 built-in ZFX-IV DSP effects, Integrated drum machine and auto-chromatic tuner, USB audio interface for DAW recording
- Create and store up to 100 original tones, Balanced XLR output and selectable modes for DI use
- Over six hours of operation using four AA batteries/USB bus power (AC adapter included, Includes Edit&Share and Steinberg Sequel LE recording software
Fender Champion 40 - 40-Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier
- All the tonal versatility you can handle in a small package with clean and overdriven tones, British and modern amp voicings and various effects including reverb, delay and more.
- Straight forward controls such as "Voice" and "FX Select" allow you to dial in your sound with the ease of just turning a knob.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the Auxiliary input and you instantly become part of the band and /or practice privately with the 1/8th headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- Store extra cables or other small accessories with the open back cabinet. Two channels, single input
- Limited Warranty Included
Radial JDX Direct-Drive - Active Guitar Amp Direct Box
- Guitar amp simulator for pedalboards Eliminates need to bring an amp to the gig 4 x 12 half-stack and open back combo tones Employs Radial's popular JDX tone shaping
- The Radial JDX Direct-Drive is a unique and powerful device that emulates the sound of a guitar amplifier while doubling as a direct box
- Unlike a typical direct box that merely transfers the sound of the pedals to the PA, the Direct-Drive simulates the tone and feel of a real guitar amp, producing a much more realistic sound
- In other words, with the Direct-Drive on your pedalboard, you can do a gig without carrying an amp to the club
- The design begins with a traditional