TEAC AI-503 Reference Bluetooth DSD DAC / Integrated Amp / Preamp / Headphone Amp (Black)
- USB DAC with a dual-mono configuration that supports resolutions up to 11.2MHz DSD and 384kHz/32bit PCM. Bluetooth receiver supports LDACTM/Qualcomm aptXTM for high quality wireless audio quality. Headphone jack supports 3.5mm 4-pole separate ground connection. Combined stereo mini/optical digital jack on front panel, convenient for connecting digital audio players. Pre-amp section provides fully balanced transmission and uses TEAC-QVCS high-precision volume control circuit.
- High-output Class-D power amplifier (made by ICEpower a/s). Switchable filter types, including 4 PCM and 2 DSD digital filters. Pre-out jacks can be connected to both power amplifiers and active speakers. Two pairs of analog RCA inputs, as well as USB, optical and coaxial digital inputs (one each) on back panel. Dual analog level meters with adjustable brightness.
- Separate VERITA AK4490 D/A converters made by Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation used on left and right channels. Filter type can be switched, choosing from 2 DSD digital filters, as well as 4 PCM filters and off mode. Two built-in high-precision dedicated clocks for 44.1kHz and 48kHz signals and their multiples (enabled during USB asynchronous transmission). Headphone amp with discrete, push-pull circuit and a maximum output of 280mW+280mW (TEAC-HCLD circuit). Compliant with RoHS.
- Ground connection supported by 3.5mm 4-pole stereo headphone jack (combined with regular 3.5mm stereo mini type). High-capacity toroidal-core power transformers. Pair of RCA analog input jacks. Volume-controlled pair of RCA analog output (pre-out) jacks. USB/coaxial/optical digital inputs (one each on back panel).
- Combined round optical digital/3.5mm stereo mini jack (on front panel). Dual analog level meters with adjustable brightness. Low-energy consumption design and automatic power-saving function. All-metal enclosure provides both vibration resistance and a stylish appearance in an A4-page-sized footprint that can fit on a desk. Dedicated remote control included. IEC inlet.
Musical Fidelity - MX-HPA Headphone Amp
- Fully balanced ultra performance headphone amp.
- Stunning technical performance.
- One pair of line-level XLR balanced inputs
- One pair of line-level RCA inputs
- High/Low gain switch (front panel)
Wyred 4 Sound mPRE (BLACK) - Premium Audiophile Stereo Preamplifier with Built-in DAC and Headphone Amplifier
- Fully balanced, Dual mono design
- Built-in ESS DAC which supports 24 bit 192 kHz on all digital inputs
- Built-in Headphone amplifier
- Home Theater Bypass and Remote Control
- 100kΩ input impedance, 1 set of XLR inputs and outputs, 2 sets of RCA inputs and outputs
Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp
- Jitter remover 192kHz/24bit D/A Converter (CS4398)
- Dual clock.Headphone Power-800mW / 32 ohm
- Double bottom plate
- DSD Playback (2.8MHz/5.6MHz)
- 192kHz/24bit Hi-resolution audio support
Audeze Deckard Headphone Amplifier / DAC / Preamplifier
- 110V Version (100V-120V (Factory Default))
- Includes 6-ft. USB cable and 6-ft AC power cord
- Line Out: Single-Ended Class-A
- System Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 USB2 driver requires installation 352.8kHz, 384kHz, Supported by Mac only Native support for Mac OS 10.6.4 and above
Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC
- Max Output Power @ 8 Ohm : 2W ; VOS Output Stage : 2 Levels
- DAC Out : No : Pre-Amp Out : No
- RCA input set : 1 ; Volume Control : ALPS Pots ; Enclosure : 2mm Folded Aluminum
- Stocked DAC PCB : ESS9018 ; DAC Spec: 32bit 200K
- DAC DNR : 133 db
NuPrime HPA 9 Headphone Amplifier and Preamp - Black
- Single-ended JFET input stage circuitry
- Zero feedback output stage design
- Pure Class A headphone amp design
- Phono (RIAA) input module: Internal setting to MM or MC
- Maximum headphone impedance support range from 8 ohm a to 1 K ohm