Awesome adventure accompanied by a reliable and best hunting backpacks should never be missed during your hunt. First of all, it is important that the best hunting backpacks support your hunting experience. Furthermore, smart backpacking can be mentally rewarding because picking the best hunting backpacks will surely add excitement and confidence in your hunting experience.
Check on the durability not just how it is costly
First of all, long running life of the material is important to consider if you will invest in hunting backpacks no matter how costly it is. Hunting backpacks will be your partners in your hunting adventure and it should be reliable to hold your gears in the long run.
High-density storage should be one of the most picked
Second, hunting backpacks should have high-density storage. Since safe compactness of your things should not be left on your consideration list, then you should be confident that you would be able to bring all your gears with you.
Secure and great fit!
Finally, the comfort of the hunting backpacks can give you the best moves as you are not wearing the bulky bag at all. Also, choosing hunting backpacks should never drop the security of your hunting materials. Rifle, bows and other pieces of stuff used in hunting should be securely positioned in your bag. Also, not to forget if it is water resistant and water proof.
Having a hard time in choosing the best hunting backpacks that will fit your adventure this 2017? This list will help you choose the best one for you and your much-awaiting adventure.
1. ALPS OutdoorZ Commander Freighter Frame
- Made of durable Nylon Ripstop fabric, giving you a long lasting use in the harshest weather environments
- Organize your gear in one of the many pockets: two side accessory hinged pockets, main, front and spotting scope pocket
- Keep your essentials close with accommodation for clip-style holster, drop-down rifle pocket and hydration pocket and port
- Detach your bag and use the frame to haul out meat with a unique, secure lashing system
- Total Weight: 7 lbs. 5 oz., Bag Weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz., Size: 5250 cu. in.
First on the list is this monster backpack. This pack bag is great for getting all your gear to your base camp or wherever in forest or mountainous areas you’re going. This pack bag includes secure pockets for your hunting needs and it also has unique lashing system to secure your meat.
The padded waist belt and shoulder straps will help you carry the weight.
This backpack includes lashing straps, webbing loops for lashing and clevis pin attachments.
With Alps OutdoorZ Commander Freighter Frame + Pack Bag, you’ll be getting 2 products in one. A freighter frame and a pack bag which is a very good deal.
Most of all, the best hunting backpack when you want it all!
2. ALPS OutdoorZ Pursuit Hunting Back Pack
- Unique organizational front shelf pocket helps keep all your gear at your fingertips
- Keep your essentials close with a drop-down rifle/bow holder pocket, quiver holders and hydration pocket and port
- Padded waist belt with two pockets and reinforced webbing to accommodate clip-style holsters
- Blaze orange rain cover included to stay safe and keep your gear dry during inclement weather conditions
- Weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz., Size: 2700 cu. in., Camo Pattern: Realtree Xtra
This hunting backpack is perfect when you need a lot of extra gear to bring with you. With a 2700 cubic inch capacity, the aluminum frame and Extension lashing straps help you support and carry heavy payloads. The hydration pocket allows you to experience on-the-go hydration.
You can have your intense climbing and glassing without holding your gun and bow. The hunting backpack will do the job of holding securely your stuff and gears.
The adjustable torso range, padded shoulder harness and padded waist belt will keep you ultra-comfortable and are fitted to allow for full range of motion.
This backpack includes front lashing system, webbing loops for lashing, hydration pocket and port and center aluminum stay.
Furthermore, this archery backpack can hold a wide variety of bows; therefore, you can just be on the go.
3. G.P.S. Handgunner Backpack
- Inside high density foam storage cradle slides in and out of the lower compartment
- The foam cradle is designed to fully protect
- Holds 4 handguns in a vertical position
This compact hunting backpack is the best deal to hold your handguns, magazines, ammo, shooting glasses, cleaning supplies and other stuff used in hunting.
The compactness of this hunting backpack will surely give you the confidence when it comes to security.
This one of the best hunting backpacks when you are after the compactness. It’s like you can pack all you want in one backpack and start your awesome adventure.
This hunting partner has a pull-out rain cover that protects gear in case of a sudden downpour.
Security is also its asset when it comes to the market. As a result, it can secure your gears and guns the way you want it.
4. ALPS OutdoorZ Traverse EPS Hunting Pack
- Carry heavy loads with expandable 1,200 cu. in. section, unique H-frame design and extension lashing straps
- Drop down pocket and front zippered 'wing pockets' allow you to secure your weapon or other gear
- Enjoy the padded shoulder harness, padded spotting scope pocket with tripod sleeve holder and waist belt with two easy access pockets
- Includes a clip-style holster compatible waist belt, H20 pocket/port and blaze orange rain cover
- Weight: 6 lbs. 14 oz., Capacity: 74L/4,500 cu. in. Camo Pattern: Realtree Xtra
With a versatile design and number of pockets, this camo hunting backpack has more than enough space to hold your gears and hunting stuff. Also, the padded waist belt and H-frame design evenly distribute your pack’s weight to keep you comfortable and less fatigued over the long haul.
Waist belt has 2 easy-access pockets with anti-sway straps; Front of the pack has to pad to help protect gear inside; Large side and internal pocket for storing accessories; Includes blaze orange rain cover and Extension lashing straps; Item Number: 668529; Mfg. Number: 9465100 (Realtree Xtra), 9465300 (Max-1 Camo).
Most of all, this backpack is a monster storage of 3300 cubic inches, and you can unzip the Expandable Pack Section (EPS) for 1200 more; Total: 4500 cubic inches of storage.
5. Military Tactical Assault Pack Backpack
- Tactical assualt backpack Capacity: 34L. Size approx.:11"*18"*12" / 28*45.5*30CM (W*H*D), it's not big backpack; Military backpack is made of high density fabric--durable and water-resistant.
- The assault pack with double-stitched, Heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, Side and front load compression system, Comfortable padding back area, Ventilated mesh padding shoulder strap.
- Military backpack has hydration compatible that works great for a 2.5L hydration bladder (backpack didn't include hydration bladder) as hydration backpack or outdoor camping hiking backpack.
- This tactical assault pack backpack can be used as 3 day assault pack, bug out bag backpack, combat backpack, range bag, hunting backpack, survival backpack, rucksack military army backpack or trekking backpack.
- The molle tactical backpack has molle system, MOLLE is a little different as most tactical bacpkacks and is not to spec. Spacing between of molle is less than 1/2"
The molle tactical backpack has molle system, but MOLLE is a little different as most tactical backpacks and is not to spec. The spacing between of molle is less than 1/2 inches.
Tactical assualt backpack size approx.:11″*18″*12″ / 28*45.5*30CM (W*H*D),Capacity: 34L, it’s not big backpack; Military backpack is made of 600×600 Density fabric, durable and waterproof.
The side and front load compression system, comfortable padding back area and ventilated mesh padding shoulder strap will surely give you an awesome hunting experience.
This tactical assault pack backpack can be used as 3-day assault pack, bug out bag backpack, combat backpack, range bag, hunting backpack, survival backpack, rucksack military army backpack and trekking backpack.
Moreover, this hunting backpack will surely give you a wide range of experience and on the go moves.
6. ALPS OutdoorZ Little Bear Hunting Fanny Pack with Harness-Realtree Xtra HD
- Organize all your gear in the main, front and two side pockets
- Removable padded waist belt with two pockets and removable shoulder harness
- Compatible with our ALPS OutdoorZ accessory pockets: Binocular Pocket and Turkey Call Pockets/Game Bag; both sold separately
- The ALPS OutdoorZ Little Bear Fanny Pack is on our best sellers list; you won't ever want to hunt without it
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz., Capacity: 8L/500 cu. in., Camo Pattern: Realtree Xtra
This hunting fanny backpack is what you need if you’re doing some stealth hunting, scouting, or just going to your stand.
This bag is packed with four different sized pockets and 500 cubic inches that have space for a full gear and also keeps you organized.
Also, there is a removable shoulder harness, so depending on your trip and the weight you are carrying, you can bring it along, or leave it at home.
Hence, the most flexible hunting backpack if you want some variations to carry it.
7. ALPS OutdoorZ Trail Blazer Hunting Pack
- Expandable pocket to carry your gun or compound bow securely
- Organize your gear in the main compartment, zippered front pocket and side mesh pockets
- Bartacked webbing gives multiple attachment points
- Fully equipped with hydration pocket/port, front lashing system and blaze orange rain cover
- Weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz., Capacity: 41L/2,500 cu. in., Camo Pattern: Realtree Xtra
One of the best hunting backpacks for the mid-late season hunting. You can pack additional clothing and necessary gears for the adventure.
The PE polymer frame sheet keeps your gear secured and helps you to balance heavy loads.
The expandable pocket will hold your gun and bow, keeping your hands free to glass your favorite spots.
Durability is also its finest traits and you will not need to worry or be limited to your moves when your adventure is intense.
Furthermore, this backpack includes blaze orange rain cover, hydration pocket and port.
This hunting backpack is best for long-trail hunting. This one is the best pick if you will go for further hunting experience and long run adventure.
8. Military Tactical Backpack Large Army Assault Pack
- Military Tactical backpack size approx.:13"*20"*11" / 33*50.5*28CM (W*H*D),Capacity: 40L; Military backpack is made of high density fabric--durable and water-resistant
- The molle tactical backpack has molle system, Molle webbing throughout for attaching additional tactical pouches or gear as 3 day assault pack bug out bag backpack combat molle backpack.
- Assault pack backpack with double-stitched, Heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, Side and front load compression system, Ventilated mesh padded back area & shoulder strap,breathable and comfortable.
- Military backpack has hydration compatible that works great for a hydration bladder (backpack didn't include hydration bladder) as hydration backpack or outdoor camping hiking backpack.
- This tactical assault pack backpack can be used as 3 day assault pack, bug out bag backpack, range bag, hunting backpack, survival backpack, army backpack, trekking backpack or day pack for daily use
This hunting backpack is made of 600×600 Density fabric, durable and waterproof. That comes with a side and front load compression system, ventilated mesh padded back area & shoulder strap and it is breathable and comfortable.
It also has hydration compatible that works great for a hydration bladder.
It’s an assault pack backpack with double-stitched, heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, side and front load compression system, ventilated mesh padded back area & shoulder strap, breathable and comfortable.
A backpack that will allow you to experience full pact adventure is here since those compartments will allow you to pack more of your gears and hunting stuff.
A hunting backpack that is full pact functions and probably one of the best hunting backpacks.
9. ALPS OutdoorZ Matrix Hunting Pack
- Provides Many Storage Options And Pockets
- Bartacked Webbing Gives Multiple Attachment Points
- Adjustable Sternum Strap For Individualized Comfort
- Padded Waist Belt And Shoulder Straps
- Weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz., Size: 2700 cu.in. / 44L; Camo Pattern: Realtree Edge
One of the outstanding and best hunting backpacks that can comfortably carry a wide range of crossbows and rifle. The unique fastening system secures your weapon of choice to both sides of the pack, making this pack extremely versatile.
There are also two “Wing Pockets” on the front of the pack that will help secure and protects your weapon even more.
That way your hands will be free and you can carry other items or help yourself going through the rough terrain. The hunting sessions will become much more enjoyable when your hands are free.
Also, if you’re an active hunter, then this hunting backpack is for you. That would be your absolute partner when it comes to holding on your hunting stuff.
10. ALPS OutdoorZ Crossbuck Hunting Pack
- Great universal day pack for all your hunting essentials
- Provides storage options with main pocket and front organizational pocket
- Padded shoulder straps and back pad give you extra comfort
- Fully equipped with adjustable sternum strap, lower side mesh pockets and side compression straps
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz., Capacity: 34L/2080 in³
If you are planning to have an overnight hunt and you want to load up, then this hunting backpack is for you. That allows you to experience a good pack.
Crossbuck will be able to hold all your essentials with the 2,080 cubic inches of space.
Also, the capacity of this backpack is 2080 in³ / 34l and weighs 1 pound and 7 ounces.
Furthermore, this hunting backpack will help you organize your stuff and gears. It will allow you to organize your camping and hunting stuff. Making you bring everything you need with you.
11. Tenzing TZ 2220 Hunting Daypack
- Internal aluminum frame stay
- Padded hip support
- Channeled, air-cooled back pad
- Foldout bow and gun carrying boot
- Foldout rain cover
This bag allows you to hunt light and fast. You can put everything you need in just one pack.
The storage capacity is over 2,220 cubic inches and has a total weight of just 4 lbs. There is a vast of space in this backpack so you can completely organize and customize that space to meet your hunting needs.
This backpack comes with Internal aluminum frame stay.
Probably, this hunting backpack is one of the best lightweight bags. That is a pack you can’t hunt without, and it is like your backpack is one with you.
Therefore, if you are on the move, this hunting backpack can enhance your adventure!
12. Huntvp 40L Tactical Daypack MOLLE Assault Backpack
- 40L Capacity，High-intensity military-style specifications nylon, scratch-resistant, Not easy to fade
- All the stitching and webbing, are used in military specification nylon material, longer straps slider, sleek, durable
- Waterproof, to ensure the strength of the product while ensuring long-term use in wet environments, or will not rot after the invasion of water
- Bag's body parts using high-strength nylon buckle, and Baoshen same color, cold, crashworthiness, not cracking, deformation .
- Tactical Back Pack has a large zippered clam-shell main compartment, an internal zippered pocket and a separate divided compartment for a hydration bladder. Other features include padded shoulder straps, waist and sternum straps, All compartments are closed with sturdy 2-way zippers.
If you are going for a hunting-camping experience, then this hunting back is for you. A large waterproof sports bag that will complete your hunting experience.
Chest sliding adjustment system can quickly adjust to their comfortable state, so that would be more comfortable Backpack.
Capacity: 40L, top zipper pocket fit for 6″ smartphone, front bottom zipper pocket fit for iPad4, 10″ tablet, front bottom interlayer pocket fit for 5.7″, 4.7″ phone, back zipper pocket fit for 14″ laptop.
Suitable for outdoor traveling, hiking, hunting and even for fitness.
If you are looking for a backpack you can bring with you with all other adventures; then this one is for you!
13. Badlands 2200 Camouflage Hunting Backpack
- Best selling Badlands pack
- Redesigned for 2014
- Built in meat shelf
- Spotting scope pocket
- Front entry suspension
That is the hunting backpack for serious hunters in the industry. It can hold bow hunter and rifle hunter.
Since it’s near the perfect center of gravity, the 2200 pack works with your body‘s own natural ability to support the weight. The T-6 aircraft aluminum frame bypasses your spine and transfers any size load evenly down to your hips through the molded foam suspension, greatly increasing comfort and control.
Also, this backpack comes with technical specs of 19”x17”x19”, 2L Hydration Compatible, 2250 Cl Total Volume, 8 Pockets, Weighs 5Lb 15oz, Integrated Spotting Scope Pocket, Blaze Orange Meat Shelf, Zippered Back Panel Access and Hip Belt Pistol Holder.
Badlands is proud to offer our customers a hunting industry’s ONLY unconditional lifetime warranty—no questions asked, we will fix it for free FOREVER.
14. Tenzing TC SP14 Shooter’s Pack Hunting Backpack
With amazing versatility, the TC SP14 Shooter Pack transforms from a pack designed to securely carry a scoped rifle to a self-contained shooting rest that enables you to take aim and fire without removing your gun. The deep center channel and specialized compression straps securely hold your crossbow, allowing you to safely carry it together with your pack up the ladder to your stand.
Furthermore, this backpack is designed to use as a shooters rest for the rifle.
Also, you can consider this as one of the best hunting backpacks if you want to get serious about your hunting career.
This hunting backpack can carry your hunting gears and stuff while on the move.
15. Tenzing TZ 6000 Hunting Backpack
- Fully adjustable torso suspension
- Two rigid internal aluminum frame stays
- Padded hip support
- Channeled, air-cooled back pad
- Foldout bow and gun carrying boot
Finally, this hunting backpack comes with a bigger, stronger and lighter than any comparable pack on the market. The TZ 6000 is also an ultimate in long-range hunting gear same with the previous 14 hunting backpacks.
The 4,400 cubic inches of storage can expand to 6,013 cubic inches. It’s hard to believe that this monster pack weighs about 8 lbs same with ordinary backpacks, but this one is specialized for hunting adventure.
The TZ 6000’s 12 compartments and pockets, including its large expandable meat pocket, allow you to carry all of your gear and meat comfortably.