The majority of people that have embarked on the rollercoaster ride called “Setting up an office,” have spent a ridiculous amount of time, effort and finances trying to get the best electronic devices, computers, coffee machines, security systems and God knows what else in the new office space. Very few have ever paid enough attention to the seating arrangements and dealt with the comfort issue of their employees. While it’s not a top priority having leather office chairs in the office, because ergonomics and comfort are far more important, still it is quite nice and very representative to have decent office chairs covered with leather upholstery.
Having proper equipment is of great importance, regardless of the area of usage. Simple example: one can run a marathon in ski boots, elegant shoes or dedicated running sneakers.
It is possible to run in each of these, but it’s best to do so in the equipment designed and built for that kind of activity i.e. the running sneakers, of course.
This logic can be easily applied to our current topic. Yes, you can sit your employees on beer kegs and let them stare at the top notch 27’’ monitor, but it’s just plain wrong, isn’t it? Choosing proper chairs for the office is especially important because we spend many hours sitting at our desks.
Good chairs are also important for reducing health risks like the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases, numbness, spinal misalignment, neck pain, back pain, herniated vertebrae discs on the backbone, etc. Having read these, suddenly puts the importance of the office chair into perspective, right?
- Best Leather Office Chairs For Sale In 2017
- 1. BestOffice Ergonomic PU Leather High Back Office Chair
- 2. AmazonBasics Mid-Back Office Chair
- 3. AmazonBasics High-Back Executive Chair – Black
- 4. Brown Modern High Back Leather Executive Chair
- 5. Flash Furniture High Back Leather Chair
- 6. Ergonomic Leather Office Executive Chair
- 7. Alera Neratoli Mid-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair
- 8. Serta 43506 Bonded Leather Big & Tall Executive Chair
- 9. Office Star Faux Leather Manager’s Chair
- 10. Comfort Products 60-5800T Commodore II Oversize Leather Chair
- Last 5 Leather Office Chairs Reviews
- 11. Mid-Back Armless White Ribbed Upholstered Leather Swivel Conference Chair
- 12. Black PU Leather Ergonomic High Back Executive Best Desk Task Office Chair
- 13. Mid-Back White Ribbed Upholstered Leather Swivel Conference Chair
- 14. Office Star Professional Dual Function Ergonomic Office Chair
- 15. OFFICE MORE Leather Executive Chair Swivel Office Desk Chair Race Car Style Bucket Seat
Best Leather Office Chairs For Sale In 2017
We’ve done the research and decided to help you out for your next “Setting up the office” endeavor, and added a little extra style ingredient into the mix, so here we have the 15 best leather office chairs.
1. BestOffice Ergonomic PU Leather High Back Office Chair
- Seat Size: 20"(W) x 20"(D)
- Seat height: 19 - 23" adjustable height
- Back size: 20"(W) x 28"(H)
This is a very elegant and good looking office chair, covered in black PU leather upholstery. The seating pillow offers a very generous and comfortable seating space.
The backrest is 28’’ tall, thus providing very pleasant back support. The height can be adjusted from 19-23’’, and the weight limit stands at 250 lbs.
The ergonomic padded cushions, combined with the sturdy and firm side handles, make this leather office chair one of the best choices for your office.
And with a price tag of just under $80, the competition is merely annihilated, making it one of the most affordable yet stylish leather office chairs.
2. AmazonBasics Mid-Back Office Chair
- Comfortable office chair upholstered in black bonded leather
- Padded seat and back for all-day comfort
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment; dual-wheel casters
Here we have another stylish office chair covered in black leather.
The padding on the cushions ensures comfort during the day. The seating and backrest surfaces are generous enough, and the height and tilt adjustability come in very handy.
With a price of around $65, this leather office chair tends to remain in your focus. But, one must take the height of the backrest into consideration, if this chair is planned for longer usage during the day.
It does not provide enough support for the whole back and head, so it should not be used as a “full-timer,” but perhaps as a chair in a conference room.
There have also been reports from customers concerning the strength of the armrests, so one should heed these warnings as well when making a decision.
3. AmazonBasics High-Back Executive Chair – Black
- Comfortable executive chair upholstered in bonded black leather and PVC
- Padded seat and back for all-day comfort and support
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment; 360-degree swivel; smooth-rolling casters
Now, this chair from AmazonBasics tells a different story. Extremely elegant, executive chair, upholstered in bonded black leather and PVC.
It looks dashing, and more importantly, it fulfills its purpose. This leather office chair provides high levels of comfort due to the soft, padded cushions and the full range of adjustments. With a weight capacity of up to 250 lbs. it promises to hold true even to the ones that belong in the heavyweight category.
The High-Back Executive Chair is priced at around $110, which makes it reasonably priced for what it has to offer. There have been some reports about the quality of the leather upholstery and damages due to peeling, so that must be kept in mind.
Overall, it has to be one of the most elegant leather office chairs available in affordable prices.
4. Brown Modern High Back Leather Executive Chair
- Seat Size: 21"(W) x 21"(D)
- Seat height: 19 - 23" adjustable height
- Back size: 21"(W) x 30"(H)
Refined, stylish, comfortable… Just a few adverbs that spring in mind moments after seeing this leather office chair.
It comes in a variety of colors, but the fundamentals are the same: nicely padded cushions, comfortable armrests, soft PU leather, height and tilt adjustability and perhaps hugely important – oil and water resistant.
The great “upper-management” looks can easily lead you that the price for this chair is somewhere “in the air up there.” Luckily, this comfy office chair is priced just under $120, so feel free to place an order any minute now!
5. Flash Furniture High Back Leather Chair
- Seat size: 21''w x 19.5''d; Back size: 20''w x 26''h; seat height: 17.5 - 21''h
- Arm-Height from floor: 26.5 - 32.75''h; Arm-Height from seat: 7.25 - 10''h; upholster: black leather
- Material: foam, leather, steel, wood; chair type: leather-swivel-office-chairs; assembled: no
Versatile and highly adjustable, while remaining attractive and stylish! Honestly, I have seen fewer lever controls on a digger!
But, be that as it may, this is one exceptional offer for a leather office chair. The enormous range of adjustability options includes controls for your seat height, back tilt position and knee tilt. The pinnacle feature of this chair is the controlled lumbar knob that allows you to increase and decrease the pressure provided to your back.
Even the armrests are height adjustable! Amazing! There are also rigid end caps on the base ends, to prevent feet from slipping.
And this chair shaped miracle would set you back just a hair above $100!
Should you even bother looking any further?
6. Ergonomic Leather Office Executive Chair
- Seat Size: 22"(W) x 21"(D)
- Seat height: 19 - 23" adjustable height
- Back size: 21"(W) x 29"(H), much wider and taller
One more representative from the “Bang for buck” team. This decent looking, discreet, comfortable leather office chair, also adds oil and water resistance, and lumbar support to the features list. The cushion components are fairly generous, and there is a weight limit of 250 lbs.
If we pair that, with the almost unbelievable price of just around $65, this is by all means, one of the best choices for your company.
7. Alera Neratoli Mid-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair
- Contemporary cushioned seating with a slim profile
- Waterfall seat reduces pressure on the back of the knees for improved circulation
- Padded arm caps for comfort and support
This is the office chair that you use if you want to impress your business partners or potential clients. It’s shamelessly stylish and attractive, and it would definitely enrich any office space, regardless if you choose the black, red or white option.
Of course, if you decide to challenge your interior design skills, you could try a combination of the three available colors, and see how they would fit in the working environment.
As far as office furniture goes, this slim profile chair, with “waterfall” style cushions that reduce pressure on the back of the knees for better circulation, seems to be the “Victoria’s Secret” model among the leather office chairs.
Yes, it’s that pretty. The price of just above $150 might be a small setback, but one thing is certain: this chair will definitely shine a beautiful ray of light in any conference room.
8. Serta 43506 Bonded Leather Big & Tall Executive Chair
- Commercial grade big and tall components can support up to 350 lbs
- Deep, ergo layered body pillows offer the body a serene and tranquil seating experience
- Adjustable lumbar mechanism provides additional support for the lower back just when you need it
With the leather office chair representative from Serta, we start swimming in a bit more serious waters. Namely, this is a big, sturdy and capable chair, which provides support up to 350 lbs.
It looks as if was borrowed from the oval office in the White House.
Very prestigious, with deep, ergonomic body pillows for ultimate comfort. Added to the standard tilt and height adjustment, we have the lumbar adjustment mechanism, for optimal lower back support.
The bentwood padded arm rests just rack up more style points.
Priced just under $220, this is one of the most expensive office chairs out there. If that doesn’t bother you, then perhaps you should pay attention to the comments about the quality of the bonded leather, before making your final decision. It’s not cheap so that it could be easily replaced, so make sure you choose wisely.
9. Office Star Faux Leather Manager’s Chair
- Faux Leather Seat and Back with built in lumbar support
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Locking Tilt Control with Adjustable Tilt Tension
Even though the name optimistically suggests “Manager’s chair,” just looking at this office furniture item, makes it clear that it belongs more in a home office, rather than a company one.
The pillows on the seat and backrest suggest high comfort, and that may be true, but the faux leather just seems too shiny and glitzy.
The plastic base and armrests don’t actually exhale prestige and style. All of the standard adjustability controls can be found here as well.
So, if you have a startup or home based company, then, for the price of around $80 this might very well be an excellent choice for you.
But, if you care about good looks and leaving strong impressions on your potential clients or business partners, then perhaps you should look elsewhere.
10. Comfort Products 60-5800T Commodore II Oversize Leather Chair
- Black bonded leather upholstery
- Thick frame supports up to 350 lbs.
- Heavy-duty chrome base with dual wheel casters
The Commodore II is yet another of those leather office chairs, that brags about weight support and extremely sturdy structure.
With bonded leather upholstery and chrome elements, this chair bodes well on the design chart. And with the supremely comfortable leather, cushions, and adjustability options, it scores very well on the functionality chart too.
Unlike any other office chair we’ve seen so far, this one also has a height adjustable headrest, for superb head support.
It must be noted that, when the headrest is elevated, then the good looks start to suffer because it looks a bit dislodged from the chair. It is only in this case for this chair; the form suffers because of the function.
Prices for this office gem start around $200, so it doesn’t come cheap. But it’s not like it’s not worth it right?
Last 5 Leather Office Chairs Reviews
11. Mid-Back Armless White Ribbed Upholstered Leather Swivel Conference Chair
- Mid-Back Swivel Chair
- Coat Rack on Back
- Foam Molded Seat and Back
Hold your meetings with style! With these pristine white leather office chairs, the conference room will simply light up! In no way is this an office, or manager’s chair, so it would be absurd to present it as one.
What it is, is a statement that whoever owns that company, has a great taste for making strong visual expressions.
Very slim, with ribbed leather upholstery, built-in lumbar support, and standard adjustment controls, this chair looks simply magnificent.
It even has an integrated coat hanger on the back of the backrest!
The price of around $115 is a rather small price to pay, taking into consideration the level of class this chair brings to its surroundings. Excellent choice.
12. Black PU Leather Ergonomic High Back Executive Best Desk Task Office Chair
- Comfortable, soft PU leather upholstery with ample padding, oil and water resistence.
- Comfortable arm rests
- High Back "Executive Styling" with Lumbar Support
Here’s another chair wearing the “Bang for buck” team jersey.
All the standard form and function boxes are ticked. That means that this leather office chair looks reasonably attractive, with ergonomic padded cushions, and height and lumbar support adjustability.
More to it, the upholstery is oil and water resistant too. The plastic armrests start to give hints towards the price of this chair.
At just under $55 it will not find its place under the sun in some high profile company, but it will most definitely win the prize in the “value for money” category. Startup and small company owners will praise this office chair.
13. Mid-Back White Ribbed Upholstered Leather Swivel Conference Chair
- Mid-Back Swivel Chair
- Coat Rack on Back
- Foam Molded Seat and Back
We’ve already featured the “armless” sibling of this chair in our list. So, this leather office chair shares the same features and characteristics of the stylish sibling, with the only difference being the presence of those sleek, chrome armrests.
If you decide to go with this chair instead of the “armless” sibling, then you should throw in roughly $50 extra, because the price tag is just under $164.
14. Office Star Professional Dual Function Ergonomic Office Chair
- Thick padded contour seat and back with built-in lumbar support
- One touch pneumatic seat height adjustment, dual function control, and back height adjustment.
- Eco leather in black
Usually, when someone uses so many words to describe a product, it turns out that the product is actually not that good.
The features sheet for this particular leather office chair, states that height and tilt adjustability aside, the backrest can also be height adjusted, and one can even adjust the width between the armrests too!
The description also says that the contoured, comfortable seat cushions are covered in black eco leather.
There have been some complaints about the upholstery and stitching in the reviews, so be sure you check them out before deciding to cash in around $185.
15. OFFICE MORE Leather Executive Chair Swivel Office Desk Chair Race Car Style Bucket Seat
- Special Design: 360-degree swivel; smooth-rolling casters & Pneumatic seat-height adjustment
- Comfortable Feeling: High back executive styling with lumbar support,relieve your tired feeling when you at work or study
- Matreial: Soft PU leather upholster with ample padding oil and water resistant ,provide you a comfortable seat
Now let’s be honest, it’s highly unlikely that any self-respecting company manager would go for an office chair that resembles a racing car seat.
The only reason we’ve included this chair on the list is to satisfy the needs of the car enthusiasts among the office workers. It doesn’t look all that bad, but it has no “upper-management” qualities whatsoever. It offers the usual adjustment options, and also has lumbar support for the lower back. The spec that amazes is the load capacity limit of 440 lbs.
Priced just above $70, it will surely find its way to the desk of some car enthusiast that runs a small company from home. It has to be one of the most affortable leather office chairs online.