Kentucky KM-300E 4-String Electric Mandolin - Traditional Sunburst
- Solid basswood body in a high-gloss traditional sunburst finish with arched back and deep cutaway allowing upper fret access
- Set-in, solid maple neck with bound and radiused, rosewood fingerboard with M.O.P. position markers and inlaid Kentucky logo cut from genuine M.O.P.
- Modern style nickel-plated brass tailpiece that accepts loop or ball and strings.
- Unique, adjustable compensated ebony bridge with bone cap.
- A single chrome-plated lipstick-style pickup with chrome-plated volume and tone controls.
- Solid basswood body with arched back for playing comfort
- One-piece maple set neck for tone and sustain
Luna Folk Series Trinity A-Style Mandolin
- Trinity Rosette/Sound hole
- Body: A style
- Top: solid spruce
- Back/sides: solid maple
- Neck: maple
Gold Tone MB-850+ Mandolin
- 11 inch body
- Antique brown finish
- Maple resonator and neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Convertible to open back
The Loar LM-220-VS Performer A-Style Mandolin
- Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Spruce Top
- Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Maple Back, Solid Maple Sides
- Maple Neck with Rounded "V" Profile
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Compensated Adjustable Ebony Bridge
The Loar LM-700-VS Supreme F-Style Mandolin
- Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated AAA Spruce Top
- Solid Hand-Carved Flamed Maple Back and Sides
- One-Piece Maple Neck with Rounded "V" Profile
- Bound Ebony Fretboard
- Hand-Buffed Nitrocellulose Lacquer Sunburst Finish
Morgan Monroe MAM-100 Mandolin, Mahogany
- Deluxe Chrome Hardware
- Mahogany Top, Back and Sides
- Comes Standard with Daddario Strings
- Rosewood fretboard and bridge nickel silver frets
- Free $35 value lesson! This instrument comes with a FREE 30 minute lesson, either in your own home, a TRMC studio or by Skype video call (depending on your location) $35 value for FREE!!
Seagull S8 Mandolin SG, Natural Natural
- Double cutaway Solid Sitka spruce topLaminate maple bodyMaple neckRosewood fingerboardSemi-gloss finish13.875 in. scale lengthTusq nut1.19 in. nut widthGraphTech compensated saddleOpen geared tunersVintage-style nickel-plated brass tailpieceTortoiseshell celluoid pickgaurdNatural finishDimensionsBody Depth: 1.85 in.Body Length: 12.24 in.Lower Bout: 8.22 in.Nut Width: 1.19 in.Scale: 13.88 in.Upper Bout: 5 in.
- This special A-style mandolin offers players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand-finished neck, rosewood fingerboard, Graph Tech tusq nut and compensated saddle, open-geared tuners, vintage-style nickel-plated brass tailpiece and a tortoiseshell celluloid pickguard
Seagull S8 Mandolin SG, Burnt Amber Burnt Umber
- Double cutaway Solid Sitka spruce top Laminate maple body Maple neck Rosewood fingerboard Semi-gloss finish 13.875 in. scale length Tusq nut 1.19 in. nut width GraphTech compensated saddle Open geared tuners Vintage-style nickel-plated brass tailpiece Tortoiseshell celluoid pickgaurd Burnt Amber finish Dimensions Body Dep
- This special A-style mandolin offers players the experience, great feel and superb sound of a hand-finished neck, a rosewood fingerboard, Graph Tech tusq nut and compensated saddle, open geared tuners, vintage-style nickel-plated brass tail piece and a tortoiseshell celluloid pickguard
- Case sold separately
- Seagull's S8 Mandolin SG features a maple neck through body with a solid Sitka spruce top and laminate maple body with a beautiful semi-gloss Burnt Umber finish