Did you ever have a hard time lining up when the delicatessen is full packed with customers, and you are rushing to prepare for your house party? Worry no more! You can cut or slice your turkey into cutlets, or slice your roasts and convert into steaks and your pork into nicely cut chops at home conveniently by purchasing your meat slicer machine.
Slice your meat any way you want it done when handling foods for freezing or serving.
The meat slicer or food slicer, anyway they call it, is perfect if you buy fresh produce in bulk and you decide to stash your perfectly cut foods in the fridge.
Take pleasure in serving stylish platters while you host your party.
You can save on time in a less costly manner. Your meat slicer will save the day!
Your family and friends would be amazed by the outcome of using your perfect meat slicer as they enjoy artistically designed freshly cut vegetables, thin cold cuts sliced into perfection, and finely sliced cheese.
When purchasing a quality slicer, ensure that certain features meet your standards. It should have a sliding meat carriage to guarantee perfect cuts always and prevent the user from being cut by keeping their hands far from the blade. Check if the retractable blade is stainless steel with a thickness that can be adjusted from super thin half inch cuts to thicker slices anyway you prefer it done.
Your ideal food slicer must be able to cut an extensive food variety to serve your guests such as cold cuts, appetizers, or even sandwiches and steaks!
Ensure that your slicer must be constructed and designed corresponding to the legitimate safety and health prerequisite.
10 Best Meat Slicers For Sale In 2017 Reviews
|Chef’sChoice 615||7 inch||3/4 inch||120 watts||10 pounds||from $152.79|
|EdgeCraft 610||7 inch||3/4 inch||100 watts||11.3 pounds||from $113.25|
|Continental PS77711||7.5 inch||1/2 inch||150 watts||10.5 pounds||$80.90|
|EliteGourmet Maxi-Matic||7.5 inch||1/2 inch||130 watts||12 pounds||$51.66|
|Weston 9-Inch Slicer||9 inch||1/2 inch||150 watts||14.8 pounds||$109.98|
|Cuisinart FS-75||7.5 inch||1/2 inch||130 watts||11 pounds||$59.99|
|ARKSEN Meat Slicer||7.5 inch||5/8 inch||180 watts||13 pounds||from $89.97|
|Gourmia GFS-700||7.5 inch||3/4 inch||180 watts||10 pounds||from $219.99|
|Nesco FS-250||8.7 inch||9/16 inch||180 watts||13.2 pounds||$66.87|
|Della 8.7 inch||8.7 inch||5/8 inch||180 watts||12 pounds||from $89.97|
Here are my top 10 choices for best-selling Electric Food/Meat Slicers to recommend:
1. Chef’s Choice 615 Premium Electric Food Slicer
This versatile and reliable slicer features every structural element of stainless steel and cast aluminum.
Its seven-inch multi-purpose blade can slice a huge variety of foods from the deli to vegetables, etc.
The design is ruggedly customized for easy disassembly when cleaning. Food carriage can be secured in a lock position using its special button to ensure that access to the blade is prevented when a product is not in use.
The body is lightweight because it is made up of cast aluminum and the seven-inch stainless steel blade is fit to slice thin meat.
This amazing Chef’s Choice 615 Premium Electric Slicer won’t give you, a hard time to clean up after use as it has push buttons for food carriage, food pusher, and deflectors. Easily store your food slicer after cleaning up the mess, and you can assemble the parts back when you are completely ready to use it again.
Definitely, a best seller to invest on for practical use with one-year limited warranty! Product Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 11 inches, Item Weight: 10 pounds
2. EdgeCraft 610 Chef’s Choice Premium Electric Food Slicer
- Cast aluminum and stainless steel slicer with gear-driven, cool-running, high-torque motor
- 7-inch, multi-purpose, stainless steel blade slices from deli-thin to 3/4-inch thick slices
- Tilted, large capacity food carriage and cantilever design provide fast, efficient slicing
- Blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide remove for easy cleaning
- Safety fuse at the base of the slicer for power surge protection. Measures 15 by 10-1/2 by 10-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
This full-featured meat slicer is a must-buy because of its powerful motor to prove its durability and dependability.
It offers speedy, reliable slicing with its stainless steel seven-inch blade designed as plank tilted with huge capacity food carriage.
The slicher is also made of cast aluminum with a powerful motor that is gear-controlled for preferred speed and thickness. It also runs with a durable blade that can slice from the thinnest deli-cut up to thick slices measured as ¾ inch.
A serving tray is also included upon purchase which I believe is useful, so you won’t need to worry about how much food you want to slice.
Like other meat slicers, this EdgeCraft 610 Chef’s Choice Premium Electric Food Slicer can be cleaned without hassle due to its removable food carriage, food pusher, and thickness guide and food deflector.
What’s essential is that a safety fuse button can be found at the base of the slicer which shuts off automatically for protection against a power surge. Now that’s something worth considering! Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 12.4 x 11.9 inches, Item Weight: 11.3 pounds
3. Continental PS77711 Professional Series Deli Slicer
- 7.5" blade
- Heavy cast iron
- 150 watt motor
- PRO SERIES FOOD SLICER HEAVY DUTY DELI/MEAT SLICER PS77711
Do up prefer a traditional yet durable meat slicer?
This unique deli slicer is considerably a better option if you prefer an item that would last for years. You can let your kids inherit this through generations. It is made of heavy cast iron with a 7.5-inch stainless steel blade.
Most slicers reviewed here have removable parts for easy cleaning, but this product is different. You can easily clean it using just clean damp cloth without necessarily disconnecting the unit parts.
The notched blade is the only part to remove for sharpening any which way you want but be careful as the blade is sharp. You can also replace the three small screws that hold the blade with three stainless screws that would fit more flush on the surface.
With its quiet motor running from a 150-watt power that doesn’t overheat, the Continental PS77711 Professional Series Deli Slicer is worth the price since it is capable of handling larger pieces of meat with its adjustable thickness gauge. The base is made of heavy cast iron with die-cast aluminum body parts.
The deli slicer has non-slip feet made of rubber so it can be sturdy when in use. Product Dimensions: 16.8 x 12 x 10.8 inches, Item Weight: 10.5 pounds
4. Elite Gourmet EMT-503B Maxi-Matic 130 Watt Die-Cast-Aluminum Electric Food And Meat Slicer
- Removable and retractable 7.5" stainless steel blade with On/Off switch for safe use
- Precisely cut salamis, meats, hard cheeses, breads, firm vegetables and more to desired thickness
- Adjustable thickness from razor thin slices up to 1/2" slices
- Die cast aluminum housing and easy to clean design
- Large slicing platform and rubber feet for stability
- Die cast aluminum housing
- Removable and retractable 75" stainless steel blade
This elite black colored food slicer has a built-in on and off switch so it can be operated safely alongside its retractable and detachable 7.5-inch stainless steel blade.
Are you planning a house party soon?
You can make your party platters to appear nice as you slice your chicken, pork, beef or turkey meats, cheeses, salamis, bread, vegetables that are hard to slice to your preferred thickness and shape.
This I entirely perfect for sliced pastrami as well for superior sandwiches!
How about craving for thinly sliced prosciutto smoked ham or finely sliced sausages?
What about slicing your hard to cut veggies for your salads?
You can achieve all these with this fantastic product.
The razor can be adjusted from ½ inch to very thin slices with its adjustment dial though it also has large slicing platform and is very stable because of its rubber feet. You can also easily clean its die cast housing made of aluminum material, so you won’t experience having a rusty product.
This Elite Gourmet EMT-503B Maxi-Matic 130 Watt Die-Cast-Aluminum Electric Food Slicer is a great deal for a quality product! Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 15 inches, Item Weight: 12 pounds
5. Weston 9-Inch Food And Meat Slicer
- Cut perfectly thin cold cuts and evenly sliced steaks & chops with this durable machine, designed for the home kitchen.
- Adjustable thickness control for slicing from deli-thin to over ½" thick
- Belt-driven, quiet running motor
- Food pusher with teeth for controlled slicing
- Sturdy base and suction cup feet for stable and safe operation
- Smooth gliding, large capacity, stainless steel food tray tilts out for easy cleaning
- Compact design for easy storage and transportation
Searching for a smaller yet sturdy product to carry along?
This slicer is made of anodized aluminum with a tilt-out tray for cleaning and a detachable stainless steel blade to prevent rusting like all the other meat slicers reviewed. It also can be adjusted using its thickness control when you want to achieve over ½ inch of thickness or super thin fine slices.
Its belt quietly operates on 150 watts motor so not much electric consumption.
This remarkable Slicer has a compact style so you can store it easily and even transport it anywhere you go. Its superior quality rotary blade can be detached as well for less difficult cleaning.
Of course, it includes an on and off switch as well for safe usage. Moreover, it has suction cup style feet which make it sturdy and safe to use as it keeps in place while you cut and slice evenly.
This heavy duty slicer will bring out the best in your deli the way you want them sliced for a nice presentation to your party guests or simply to store your meat in the freezer.
This Weston 9-Inch Meat Slicer has what it takes to achieve an effortless food slicing at the comfort of your home as you conveniently enjoy fresh food stored for future use. You get premium quality at a very reasonable price.
6. Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Food Slicer, Gray
- Removable 7.5-inch undulated stainless steel cutting blade
- Stainless steel removable carriage
- Slice control knob adjusts from a paper-thin 1/32 inch to a thick 1/2 inch
- Premium-coated steel and die-cast aluminum housing
- Blade, food guide and stainless steel carriage are all removable for easy cleanup
Ever crave to bake an apple pie?
This interesting slicer would capture the hearts of apple pie lovers since you can use this to cut your apples paper thin or however you want it done!
This marvelous easy to operate product comes with a detachable 7.5 inch rippled stainless steel blade which can cut your meat, cheese or veggies easily. The carriage is also removable with its cutting control knob that adjusts your slices from 1/32 inch paper-thin to a thickness of ½ inch.
You will enjoy how your food can be turned into perfect servings such as for salami or roast beef as well as cheeses and vegetables that are difficult to slice finely.
You can disassemble the parts including the food guide, blade, and carriage for effortless cleaning.
With first-rate coated steel and die-cast aluminum housing, this quality Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Food Slicer can be a durable product to last for years depending on how you operate it. Consider this a great addition to your kitchen gadgets that will truly be essential to your food handling. Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 18.2 x 11.1 inches, Item Weight: 11 pounds
7. ARKSEN Electric Commercial Deli Meat Slicer, Stainless Steel, 7.5-inch, 180-Watt
- Easily slices meat vegetables, bread and cheese; Sliding meat carriage ensures perfect cuts every time and keeps the users hands away from the blade for utmost safety
- Slicer pays for itself by allowing you to buy deli meats in bulk, slicing it when needed and then freezing the rest which saves time and money
- 7.5" serrated steel blade easily cuts through tough and frozen meats
- Easily adjust the thickness of each cut of up to 5/8"
- Overall Dimensions: 15" x 9" x 11"
Do you fear of having your fingers cut while operating a meat slicer?
Worry no more as this item ensures your safety because of its sliding meat carriage that produces wonderful slices each time while keeping your hands far from the blade.
When you consider purchasing deli in bulk, you can store the rest in the freezer after slicing them so you can save on effort to go to the market and save money as well by bulk buying.
This fantastic product slices your meat, bread, vegetables or cheese swiftly with its spiked meat holder that retains a firm grip to control the cutting process. It efficiently converts bulk meat into finely cut masterpieces as it cuts through thick frozen food up to a maximum of 5/8 inch thickness.
The product’s jagged 7.5-inch steel blade slices through hard frozen produce easily, so you don’t have to worry about a careful operation of the slicer, so it will last longer.
The unit is stable when used because it also has suction feet to hold the unit steadily. The durability of ARKSEN Electric Commercial Deli Meat Slicer is superlative, so it is perfect if you plan on opening up a restaurant or just conducting house parties more often! Product Dimensions: 14 x 13 x 19 inches, Item Weight: 13 pounds
8. Gourmia GFS-700 Food & Meat Slicer with 7.5″ Blade, Silver
- Removable 7.5" Exemplary Stainless Steel Super Cutting Blade for superb performance
- Built-in thickness control knob adjusts from deli-thin to approximately 3/4-inch thick slices for meat, bread, roasts, vegetables, firm cheeses and more
- Prime coated steel and die-cast aluminum housing
- Large-capacity food carriage slides easily for consistent cuts
- 180 Watts Motor Power. Anti slip rubber feet for stability
This efficient food slicer has an integrated adjustable control knob for thickness ranging from deli-thin to thick slices about a ¾ inch for meat, vegetables, roasts, bread, cheese and lots more that needs to be sliced equally for a great presentation on servings at restaurants or parties at home.
Its commendable 7.5 inches stainless steel blade is detachable and very powerful just like some of the products I picked to review here.
This is why this product is included in my list. Just like the rest, it also has top coated steel, and die-cast aluminum made housing which is a good feature likewise its huge capacity food carriage which easily slides for uniform cuts.
It runs on an 180 watts quiet motor and has no-slip rubber feet to keep it stable.
The Gourmia GFS-700 Counterman Professional Electric Power Food & Meat Slicer is a remarkable product to recommend due to its durability, dependability, and affordability. Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches, Item Weight: 10 pounds
9. Nesco FS-250 180-watt Food Slicer with 8.7-Inch Blade
- Full stainless steel sliding food carriage. 180 watt motor/120 volt
- Large, detachable 8.7" hardened stainless steel serrated blade handles a wide range of food sizes and shapes
- Adjustable thickness control knob for 9/16"
- Die cast aluminum food press
- Dual safety feature
Do you prefer an elegantly designed meat slicer?
This product can be considered a sophisticated food slicer with a performance at par due to its precision depth control and powerful 180-watt premium gear motor.
With its full stainless steel food carriage that can be sliding from end to end, you can also be astounded by its removable 8.7-inch huge saw-toothed blade which is stainless steel so you can prevent rusting while handling a wide array of food shapes and a variety of sizes.
This item possesses a changeable control knob for a 9/16 inch range of thickness. It includes a die-cast food press made of aluminum with a two-way safety feature as well. The Nesco FS-250 180-watt Food Slicer is one to be considered top of the line when it comes to reliable kitchen appliances. Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 10.5 x 11 inches, Item Weight: 13.2 pounds
10. Della 8.7″ Commercial Electric Meat Slicer Blade Deli Cutter Veggies Kitchen CE, Silver
- Modern design is easy to clean and is perfect for home kitchens and restaurants
- Built-in blade sharpener keeps the blade at the optimal sharpness
- Sliding meat carriage ensues perfect cuts every time and keeps the users Hands away from the blade for utmost safety
- Slicer pays for itself by allowing you to buy deli meats in bulk, slicing it when needed and then freezing the rest which saves time and money
- Blade diameter: 8.7"-Inch | blade material: steel
Are you planning to put up a food business?
This meat slicer is a good fit for the busy cooks at restaurants and home.
With its dependability and accuracy, this product can be well thought of as modern hi-tech slicer with its built-in blade sharpener that maintains the optimal sharpness of the 8.7-inch steel blade.
Like all other meat slicers in this review, it has sliding meat carriage to guarantee wonderful slices each time while keeping your hands far from the blade for sure safety. You can also buy bulk meats to slice and store it when not yet needed thus saving you time to purchase and save you an amount of money.
This Della 8.7″ Commercial Electric Meat Slicer effortlessly cuts firm vegetables, bread, and firm cheese besides tough meat on its 5/8 inch maximum thickness capacity. Another feature is its spiked meat holder which keeps a sturdy grip to control the slicing and its suction cup base feet for stability. Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 17 x 11.5 inches, Item Weight: 12 pounds
With all the features discussed in these meat slicer reviews, I am sure you can pick which brand you prefer based on quality and affordability. Just take note that when using your unit, never force it! More often, people commit mistakes of forcing to push the food carriage across the blade so never allow this to happen.
The meat slicer should glide just right through to avoid wearing down the motor thereby slowing down the blade. Your item will last longer if you just go with the right flow while your slicer glides from end to end. This is how to take care of your unit and how to carefully operate it as you enjoy your sliced food at ease.
Do not fully freeze your food so before using your meat slicer, try to just place your foodstuff into the freezer at least thirty minutes just before you slice it. Remember that the ice crystals are just too hard to take the edge off your blade burn out the motor. Also, consider cutting your food into the half before you slice it so you can create a surface that would be flat then facing the flat surface of the blade to ensure you have a better time to slice the pieces evenly consistently.