If you’re actively shopping for the best mosquito killer, there is a good chance you’re already tried and failed mosquito killing techniques. These diseases spreading parasites are not only annoying to hang out with, but they’re also irritating.
If your encounters with mosquitoes have been bad like mine, and the traditional remedies you tried failed, it is time to find new solutions.
Although pouncing on mosquitoes with pillows may work for some time, it is not sustainable.
Using mosquito killers is perhaps the best way to get rid of the parasites in your life.
The good thing is, there are very many mosquito killers in the market.
But with a market that is often flooded with hundreds if not thousands of weak mosquito killers, how do you find the best one?
In this article, we are going to review some of the best mosquito killer reviews for 2017. We considered each mosquito killer based on its features, safety, effectiveness and ease of use.
- 15 Best Mosquito Killers For Sale In 2017
- 1. Hoont 8482 Powerful Indoor Electronic Bug Zapper
- 2. The Executioner Fly, Wasp and Mosquito Swatter
- 3. Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer
- 4. Spectracide 95830 Triazicide Insect Killer
- 5. Stinger Replacement Bulb for BK300
- 7. Eazior Electric Dwp-001 Bug Zapper Fly
- 8. Sandalwood Electric Bug Zapper
- 9. The AIWOTOWOW Bug Zapper
- 10. Aspectek Two-Pack Bug Zapper
- 11. Dynazap Extendable Insect Zapper
- 13. Mosquito Dunks 102-12 Mosquito Killer
- 14. AGPtek Indoor Electric LED Inhale Mosquito Killer
- 15. Muchbuy’s Blue Plastic Mosquito Killer
15 Best Mosquito Killers For Sale In 2017
1. Hoont 8482 Powerful Indoor Electronic Bug Zapper
- EFFECTIVE FLY & INSECT CONTROL - The Hoont™ Bug Zapper features two high intensity 10 watt ultraviolet bulbs that attracts...
- SAFE & CLEAN - Features a detachable chain, designed for wall mounting to keep out-of-reach of children and pets, or can be...
- POWERFUL & LARGE AREA COVERAGE - Designed to spread light in all four directions, thus being effective for a large area of up...
We recommend the Hoont 8482 powerful indoor electronic bug zapper as one of the best mosquito killers in the market in 2017.
It is one of the most versatile mosquito killers we have encountered.
This mosquito killer is capable of use in industrial, commercial and residential areas.
It is characterized by two 10 watt UV bulbs which it uses to attract mosquitoes.
Its high voltage metal grid kills mosquitoes instantly The device is clean, efficient and safe to use due to the tray it uses to collect dead insects.
If you want to get rid of mosquitoes without harmful chemicals and pesticides, then the 4.1-pound Hoont Bug Zapper is the best killer one for you. It can cover approximately 6,000 Sq. ft. area.
2. The Executioner Fly, Wasp and Mosquito Swatter
- Genuine branded ExecutionerTM * Not a Cheap Copy *
- Built to last, Made with ABS Plastic not brittle recycled plastic
- 2 AA batteries included
As the name suggests, this is a device a real electric executioner of mosquitos, flies, and wasps.
It is one of the best indoor mosquito killers in the market from our research. This one is specially designed for those who want to tame mosquitos within closed walls.
It will kill any mosquito that comes in contact with its screen while it’s power button is on.
What we like about this device apart from its efficiency is the light weight. It is made from ABS plastic.
The manufacturer offers two free AA batteries to help you lower the recurrent battery buying cost which we think is the only drawback for this product.
3. Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer
- Advanced electronic insect control; non clogging killing grid; 1/2-acre killing radius, requires plug.
- Recommended not to be used within 25-feet of area intended for human activity, should not be attached to house or deck or...
- Instantaneous operation, continuous and uninterrupted service, Uses a 15-watt bulb.
This insect killer is specially designed for people who are looking for the right tool to kill annoying insects like mosquitoes.
As an advanced electric mosquito killer, the Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer is effective in a surrounding area of up to ½ acres.
It is easy to handle, clean and store.
We recommend using a 15-watt bulb with this device to improve the efficacy.
4. Spectracide 95830 Triazicide Insect Killer
- Kills 250+ listed insects by contact
- Up to 3 months control of pests (house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, ladybeetles, earwigs)
- Covers up to 5,120 sq ft of lawn
A lot of the insect killers on this list so far have been electric mosquito killers. The truth is, chemical concentrates remain as a dominant mosquito killer for many people.
The Spectracide 95830 Triazicide Insect Killer is specially designed as a mosquito killing focus for landscapes and lawns.
This mosquito killer is a quality product. It is programmed to kill at least 260 known insects.
Although quite useful as a killer, what we like about this insect killer is that it doesn’t affect your lawn or landscape vegetation.
The concerns we still have as many others have to do with mosquitoes developing resistant mutations against it. But until they do, this product is a ruthless mosquito killer.
5. Stinger Replacement Bulb for BK300
- Black UV Light
- 24 Watt Bulb
This is a powerful device you can trust to kill mosquitoes in your home.
This mosquito killer performs its function, like other electric versions through illumination. By drawing mosquitoes in with light, this device can comfortably kill mosquitoes on contact.
What we like about it is its compact size which makes it easy to carry, use and store. We recommend using it with a 24-watt bulb to make it energy efficient.
6. Cutter Backyard HG-61067 Bug Control Spray
- Repels and kills mosquitoes and other annoying insects
- Controls up to 4 weeks, even after rain
- 32oz treats up to 5,000 sq ft
This is another powerful mosquito-killing spray we recommend to you. As the name suggests, this product is an insect or mosquito killer spray.
It is specially designed for people who prefer bug control spray concentrates over electric mosquito killers.
It is characterized by a fast action formula which kills mosquitos on contact above or below the ground. User reviews indicate that it offers protection against mosquitoes for up to 12 weeks.
It is ideal for the lawn and can cover a range of about 5,000 Sq. Ft.
Using it is as simple as watering your lawns with a watering pipe.
7. Eazior Electric Dwp-001 Bug Zapper Fly
- The Eazior Electric Fly Swatter, highly reliable and professional will zap Bugs or Flies in ONE SWAT. No need to swing...
- Forget about toxic bug sprays, which are entirely unsuitable during a barbecue or when eating outside, the Mosquito Zapper...
- The Eazior Swatter is large enough to catch a large group of insects with just 1 swing. The electric shock with force...
This mosquito killer protects you from frustrating mosquito bites indoors and outdoors.
It should not be mistaken for weak because it looks like a tennis racket, though.
It traps and kills all the mosquitoes in its path when its electric switch is on.
What we like about it apart from the beautiful design is, it does not come with restrictions for use as is the case with traditional sprays which you can’t use around food, pets, kids, etc.
Because of this, you can use it anywhere in your home.
Users who’ve used the device loved its light weight.
This makes it easy to carry around, clean and store. Users also like the cost efficiency due to low maintenance costs, and pristine efficiency when dealing with a large swarm of mosquitoes.
We recommend the eazior electric mosquito killer as an ideal bug-free area creator for your family.
8. Sandalwood Electric Bug Zapper
- Powerful Fly, Gnat, Pest & Insect Killer Provides Effective Pest Control Up to ½ Acre Range
- Long-Lasting UV Light Bulb Helps Lure & Terminate Insects for Day & Night Bug Bite Relief
- Plug In Electric Model is Safe & Reliable for Indoor & Outdoor Use; Unit Rated IP24 Water Resistant
Research has shown that mosquitoes are drawn to light- like moths.
The Sandalwood Electric Bug Zapper uses this logic to attract and kill mosquitos in your home.
If you live out in the country or off the grid, you should particularly invest in this mosquito killer because its effective range goes up to half an acre.
Some of the features we like about it is the long lasting UV light bulb.
It lures and kills insects, mosquitoes included, in an instant. It is designed with trap tray to collect dead mosquitoes. Removing debris and cleaning is made simple because of this.
Its top hanger allows you to put it anywhere thus suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
9. The AIWOTOWOW Bug Zapper
- This Electric Fly Swatter, highly reliable and professional will kill/grasp zap Bugs or Flies in ONE SWAT. No need to swing...
- Forget about toxic bug sprays, which are entirely unsuitable during a barbecue or when eating outside, the Mosquito Zapper...
- Simply to use, this Bug Zapper racket works after manual activation and it is enough just to swing it once in the presence of...
Are you looking for a rechargeable mosquito killer?
If so, you’re going to love the two pin plug aiwotowow mosquito killer. This mosquito killer racket can help you deal with mosquitoes without having to resort to chemical sprays.
It kills all the mosquitoes that make contact with it in one sweep.
The device is suitable for camping and other outdoor adventures due to its simple 4v volt battery. What we liked about these batteries is the fact that you can recharge it over 600 times.
Because you have to set it on manually via a discrete switch, kids will find it hard to toy with it. Also, it has a year’s use guarantee by the manufacturer hence worth having.
10. Aspectek Two-Pack Bug Zapper
- Kills insects on contact on 3 layer electric grid with safety layer. 100% safe for humans and pets - three layers of...
- Large swatter mesh with a fashionable design. The highest voltage bug zapper in the market - 2500Volts!
- Strong, built-to-last, and made from new ABS material.
This is one of the most popular rechargeable mosquito killers in the market.
One thing that stands out about it is its high voltage. According to the specs, its power is estimated at around 2500 volts. Its massive electricity power is meant for people who live in places with a very heavy mosquito presence.
If you operate an industrial plant or live next to an open lake, or open water body, this device is for you.
Another thing we liked about this device is the inbuilt rechargeable battery. Unlike AA batteries or mosquito killers that use them, you have to buy batteries on a regular basis with this device. The Aspectek Two-Pack Bug Zapper is a real money saver in the long run.
The built-in LED light and the retractable flashlight are other distinct features that are special about this device.
11. Dynazap Extendable Insect Zapper
- The Dynazap kills mosquitos, flies, gnats, wasps, yellow jackets, spiders, ants and other annoying flying or crawling insects...
- No smudge or smear left behind to clean up
- Attached lanyard allows for easy storage
If you care about your family, then you should protect them from mosquitos.
We consider this device a good fit for your home because it can be extended by up to 3 feet. This gives the users freedom and ease to use in a static position.
You can kill mosquitoes in the comfort of your sofa watching “Lost.”
If you’re into camping and other outdoor camping activities, you’ll also love this mosquito killer because of its telescopic head feature.
This allows you to bend it in multiple directions.
This allows you to access hard-to-reach places in an indoor or outdoor setting- think rock crevices in a camping cave, corners, etc.
Its two powerful AA batteries make it useful for at least 6 hours. We recommend it as one of the best portable mosquito killers in the market. It is also extremely compact and lightweight.
12. The Miatec Electric Bug Zapper
- Versatile and solidly built bug and mosquito zapper, fly swatter, and zap pest control killer
- Environmentally correct. Highly suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Works in entirely non-toxic mode
- Convenient racquet shape and handle makes its use easy and intuitive. Disables bugs with single swat or swing
As the name suggests, the Miatec Electric Bug Zapper uses electric shock to kill blood-sucking parasites like mosquitoes. So long as you have this mosquito killing device, you can rest assured that you’re fully protected from mosquitos indoors, outdoors or anywhere else.
Some of the features we like about the device include the racket design and small handle.
These make it easy to use, clean and store.
It also has a discretely placed on-off button. This button reduces the risk of your kids playing with it.
It also comes with powerful AA rechargeable batteries and a warranty from the manufacturers.
This product is a preserve for those who want an all-natural way to kill mosquitoes.
It is a quality product specially formulated to release BTI for up to 30 days.
It is ideal if your home has any standing water spots.
You can use it for killing mosquitoes in standing water pools of about 100 square feet.
If you’re looking for a product that will effectively get rid of mosquitoes in static mosquito colonies or breeders in your home, then trust the Mosquito Dunks 102-12 Mosquito Killer to do it for you.
Using it is easy by simply stacking it in one place and letting it kill.
14. AGPtek Indoor Electric LED Inhale Mosquito Killer
As the name suggests, this is an inhaler mosquito killer. It is associated with the respected manufacturer AGPtek.
We trust and recommend this product as an effective mosquito killer Lamp because of its effectiveness. But does not have as many good reviews as many other products we have mentioned here.
What we like about it is the low energy consumption being only 4-watt powered. Its compact nature and efface in killing the annoying parasites is also something to call home about.
15. Muchbuy’s Blue Plastic Mosquito Killer
- Electronic Bug Zapper
- No poisons, no harmful chemicals and smelly
- Voltage: 110-220V (50Hz) Power: 1W
When it comes to finding affordable products you can use to kill mosquitoes in your home, think no further than the MuchBuy’s blue plastic mosquito killer.
This device is specially designed for homes with a power socket that is out of reach of children. As a plug-in mosquito killer, you can easily mistake it for a Smartphone charger.
This mosquito killer machine is not only extremely portable, easy to store and clean but also extremely effective. It is ideal for summer mosquitoes and covers an area of a little over 15 square meters. What we like about it is, it’s not poisonous nor does it have an irritating smell.
Its drawback is learning how to keep children away from playing with it if you don’t have unreachable sockets.
The best way to get rid of mosquitoes in your home is to use a good mosquito killer like the ones we have shared above. These devices and concentrates will give you what other tried and failed mosquito killing strategies cannot.
Buy a mosquito killer that is not only effective for the function (killing) but one that also caters for your current wants- indoors, windy areas or outdoors. Stay healthy from annoying mosquitoes with the best-rated mosquito killers in the market.