Motorcycle vests are the perfect accessory for any bike rider. Keep the classic biker style in fashion while still being safe. Adorn the look with fingerless gloves and hit the open road. Feel the wind on your skin and get that ultimate adrenaline rush. With so many styles available it can be hard to choose.
Here are the top 14 motorcycle vests available on the market this year:
Choosing your vest depends on a lot of things.
Here are some things to consider:
- Type of Leather – Different types of leather has different wear. Lambskin is soft and supple whereas buffalo leather doesn’t stretch easy but it tougher.
- Size – Do you want a tight fit or something which you can wear over thick clothing?
- Adjustable – Laced sides allow for extra adjustment. That might be something to consider.
- Purpose – Are you going to be wearing the vest just on your bike or do you want to wear it for everyday occasions?
1. Genuine Buffalo Leather Motorcycle Vest
- Antique Finish Buffalo Nickel-Style SnapsLeather Lace-Up Sides
- 4 Slash Pockets
- Embroidered Patches on Front & Back
- Live To Ride brand embroidered cloth patches are included and already sewn in place.
- Actual designs may vary slightly from photograph
This interesting vest comes with a twist. It is available in seven sizes to fit the smallest to the largest.
It is made from genuine soft leather which gives off a distressed look.
It also has strong patches sewn onto it. The four front pockets give you extra room to store your phone and keys in. The snap front buttons make it easy to take off and on. You can adjust the tightness with the laces at the side as well.
That is a traditional, classic black vest. The large eagle on the back promotes freedom in bike riders. That is also selling at a great price so that it won’t break the bank!
2. Short Biker Vest With Pockets
- 10 Pockets Model.
- Side Leather Laces.
- Antique Brass Hardware.
- Fully Lining.
- Before Order Measure Your Actual Chest, If its less than 48" then 2xl size will fit loose.
This short motorcycle vest answers all the right criteria. Made from thick, genuine leather with extra side leather laces. That is soft material and isn’t made from patched leather.
The outside pockets are large and are quite roomy. The inside pockets add extra space but are smaller. That is a simple, black, classic vest for bikers.
The V-neck is stylish and offers a comfy fit. Securing at the front with four snap buttons is easy.
With an overall amount of ten pockets, this vest is extremely functional.
3. Simple, Soft Leather Motorcycle Vest
- Front 4 Snap Buttons Closure
- Men Genuine soft leather biker vest
- Two outside and inside pockets
- Soft nylon lining
- Genuine soft napa leather.
For a motorcycle vest which isn’t as fussy but simple and soft then this is the model to go for. Made from Nappa leather, you won’t have to break the leather in.
It is simply designed with two inside and two outside pockets. The soft lining offers extra protection and warmth to the wearer.
For a vest which serves its purpose at an inexpensive cost, this is a vest to consider. Try the traditional western style suited to all sizes.
4. Black Side Lace Leather Vest
- The Rocky Ranch Hides Rock Design Genuine Hog Leather Biker Vest is the perfect background for your patch collection
- Load this vest up with patches and impress your fellow riders
- Firm but supple genuine hog leather keeps your torso warm while allowing you maximum control of your bike without the weight and drag of a coat
- Good quality and durable construction combine for an expensive looking vest
- Fashionable topstitching accents, 2 front pockets, quality side ties lace through eyelet holes, black snaps close the front
This black motorcycle vest is made from genuine hog leather. It has a unique texture and is perfect for adding patches too.
The durable leather is flexible and supple but will still keep the rider warm.
This vest comes with decorative topstitching for an emphasized distressed effect. Side ties allow you to adjust the tightness of the vest. Two front pockets give you space to store your phone and keys.
This vest is good quality and good value for money. Stay cool in the summer but stay safe with one of these.
5. Swat Team Style Motorcycle Vest
- Premium grade, durable 1.0-1.2 mm thick pebble grain cow leather
- Velcro side straps for size adjustment
- Stretchable heavy knit under side straps
- Single panel back, perfect for patches and embroidery
- Modern styling
For a different style leather motorcycle vest then go for this unique model. It has a good-looking design of a swat team vest. Made from thick pebble grain leather this vest is flexible and durable.
The velcro side straps allow for easy adjustment.
The single back panel is easy to add patches too. Create your unique design with this classic black style vest.
It comes adorned with two outside pockets and one inside pocket for extra storage room. Additionally, the front zipper is hidden and the collar has a snap closure.
The plush lining is added for extra warmth and protection.
6. Motorcycle Vest With Gun Pocket
- Men's snap front vest
- Adjustable side lace
- 2 outside pockets and 2 inside pockets
- Genuine leather
- Sizes Medium - XX-Large
This black motorcycle vest offers for a wider fit around the arms. It is meant to be worn a little looser rather than tight. It has side laces for the wearer to adjust the tightness.
This vest is good value because it is made from genuine leather.
Four front snap buttons allow for easy closure. This model is available in five different sizes.
This black classic vest has a total of four pockets, two inside and two outside.
This vest comes with an additional gun pocket holster which can be used in many ways. This holster doesn’t just store a gun but can store a phone too!
The supple leather offers a comfy fit and enables the wearer to control the motorcycle with ease when wearing.
7. Classic Leather Leather Vest
- Outer shell is made of cowhide Leather.
- Dual action; snap buttons on front and the front metal zipper closure.
- Large front and back panels for patches.
- Club style vest with inside conceal and carry pockets.
- MEASUREMENT FOR SIZE LARGE: Chest is 48 inches and length is 27 inches.
This simple motorcycle vest is different from the traditional western style vests. That is a club style vest in the classic black color.
The outside is made from genuine leather to protect the rider from harsh weather.
As well as a durable front zip the snap buttons hide the zip and add extra security. The inside lining offers extra warmth. This vest is designed for a tighter fit.
Adorned with plenty of pockets you won’t be short on space. Two on the chest, two each side and a hidden pocket. This vest is made with a shorter waist cut.
8. Distressed Leather Style Vest
- Full grain cowhide leather
- 1.2 to 2.3 millimeter thick leather
- 2 front zipper pockets
- Side lace
- 3 inside pockets
This stylish and traditional motorcycle vest isn’t like other vests. It has been created with an antique, distressed look. That is made from genuine cowhide leather. It is super durable and will protect motorcycle riders when riding.
The leather vest is flexible but is thick enough to keep the warmth in.
The two front zipped pockets are wide and deep. With additional laced sides, the fit can be adjusted according to what you are wearing.
Three inside pockets allow for secret storage. Although more costly the detailing and texture are unique. It is also well made with double stitching.
9. Black Denim Motorcycle Vest
If leather isn’t your style then go for this black denim vest. Two studded front pockets create the biker effect.
Two gun holsters also count up for extra storage. Available in only four large sizes, this can be worn over thick clothes. The front snaps are easy to secure.
The high-quality denim will keep the cold out and the warmth in but isn’t waterproof. This vest is made for the summer and spring months.
Classic and simple, this can be used as everyday clothing too.
10. Heavy Weight Leather Vest
- Made of soft, heavyweight, split cowhide leather
- Have one inside pocket and two outside welt pockets
- Has side laces
- Has satin lining
- Has front snap button closure
This heavy weight black leather vest is true biker style. It comes in a wide range of seven sizes. Made from genuine leather and handcrafted in Pakistan it will protect the rider from the elements.
Two pockets and one more hidden inside pocket give enough space for items. The side laces allow the wearer to adjust the tightness of the vest.
A sleek satin lining makes the vest comfortable to wear. Additionally, the front snap button closure makes it easy to take on and off.
This heavy duty leather vest is good value for money and serves its purpose.
11. Open Collar Style Leather Vest
- Outlaw Style Stand Up Open Collar Premium COWHIDE NEKID Leather
- 5 concealed front snap closures AND heavy Duty concealed Black YKK ZIPPER
- Two Front Chest Pockets, Two Lower Hand Pockets
- Two LARGE inside concealed gun pockets
- Single back panel - Premium Cowhide Leather
This original black vest for a motorcycle is made from genuine cowhide. It has a stand-up, open collar to protect you from the wind. Five simple front snap closures allow for the zip to be concealed.
This vest is made from heavy duty materials so should last a good five to ten years.
Two upper front pockets and two lower pockets give the rider plenty of storage space. Inside the vest are two hidden pockets which are large enough to store a gun in.
One single back panel makes it easy for the user to add patches as desired. This vest offers a classic biker look which is still modern.
12. Faux Leather Casual Vest
- High imitation leather
- A Handsome Leather Vest That's Always In Style
- Two Front zippered pockets
- Full zip front closure
- Shipping Time: To US 7-15 business days, To Canada 9-15 business days
If you want a vest which is fussier, then this vest has it all. That is a casual vest made for a loose fit.
It is made with imitation leather but keeps the classic biker look. It has two front pockets which are made with durable zips. The buckled belt at the hem allows for additional adjustment.
One studded pocket and one chest pocket allow for extra space. The wide, open studded collar is something always in fashion. This trendy vest is great for petite men. The material is easy to maintain and clean.
This motorcycle vest offers a modern twist on the traditional biker look.
13. Simple Vest With Concealed Pockets
This black leather vest offers a smarter look rather than a biker look. It is made with real leather. Supple and comfortable, this is a durable vest.
Made for a sleek, slim fit it comes with a removable back protector to enhance protection when on the bike.
The front and back panels are perfect for adding patches too. The inside liner adds extra warmth when wearing. With an overall count of eight pockets, you won’t be short on space. There is also an additional two hidden pockets made for concealing a gun and ammo.
The quality leather allows for a custom, tight fit. The laced sides allow for extra adjustment when needed.
14. Genuine Leather Patched Motorcycle Vest
If you are looking for a great vest for a motorcycle that already has patches, then this genuine leather vest is the one to pick.
With a total of 42 patches, there is a lot going on when you look at the vest. Laced sides allow for adjustment when needed.
The large eagle patch on the back adds extra character. Bronze snap buttons make the vest easy to take on and off. That is designed with simplicity in mind and has a simple V-neck.
That is shorter than other vests and is made for a tighter fit. Good for value and saves you sewing on patches yourself. This vest is classic and is true biker style.
Caring for a Genuine Leather Vest
If you have decided to purchase a genuine leather vest, then there are certain steps which need to be taken to care properly for your vest.
- Treat your leather vest with either stain treatment or leather protectant after purchasing.
- Always hang your vest on a padded hanger to prevent stretching.
- If your vest gets wet allow to dry at room temperature and keep away from direct sunlight.
- Regular usage of leather conditioner to keep the leather vest supple and soft.
- If you spill something on your vest only use a damp cloth or sponge. If all else fails then take to a professional cleaner.