Rega RP3 Turntable with Dustcover, Elys2 Cartridge, RB303Tonearm (Cool Grey)
- COOL GREY (BLACK) COLOR - INCLUDES ELYS2 CARTRIDGE! The RP3 has been designed and engineered to achieve outstanding performance way beyond the expectations of a product at this price point. Excellent build quality, reliability and ease of use combine to make a product which, if used correctly, will offer a lifetime of musical enjoyment. Omitting unnecessary gimmicks allows us to concentrate the manufacturing costs on the high quality parts necessary to reproduce records accurately.
- "Mass absorbs energy - lost energy equals lost music"! Rega has pioneered the use of lightweight rigid plinths. Clever use of lightweight particulate core with a highly rigid phenolic resin skin became the foundations of the high level of performance achieved by the now iconic Planar turntable range. The RP3 takes this design philosophy to the next level.
- A super lightweight plinth combined with a phenolic resin double brace mounted specifically where the increased rigidity is required (between the tonearm mounting and the main hub bearing) forms a structurally sound "stressed beam" assembly. This rigid plinth design prevents energy absorption and unwanted resonances which will add unnatural distortions to the music. Equally, heavier mass can transfer more unwanted energy such as motor or bearing noise directly into the rotating record.
- The RP3 is fitted with a brand new hand assembled RB303 tonearm, precision main bearing and a low vibration low noise 24v motor assembly which is individually hand tuned to its circuit to further reduce vibration. Designed using the latest 3D CAD & CAM technology the new RB303 is the culmination of more than 30 years of tonearm design experience. Due to advances in technology we have been able to fine tune the iconic RB300 tonearm design.
- RB303 tonearm. Double brace technology. Light weight plinth design. 24v low noise low vibration hand tuned motor assembly. Elys 2 cartridge factory fitted.
Music Hall - MMF-5.1 Turntable
- music hall's unique dual plinth construction
- separately isolated asynchronous motor
- music hall magic 3 moving magnet phono cartridge with replaceable nude elliptical diamond stylus ($350 value)
- cartridge supplied is mounted and properly aligned
- dust cover and 45rpm adaptor
Pro-Ject - 1Xpression Carbon Classic - Turntable - Mahogany
- Belt-drive system with synchronous motor
- Heavy aluminum sandwich platter with TPE technology for superior resonance damping
- 8.6 carbon tonearm with Evo Kardan rings
- Advanced Ortofon 2M Silver cartridge included
- Felt mat included
Audioengine A2+ Premium Powered Desktop Speakers (Pair, Black) / Music Hall USB-1 Turntable Bundle
- A simple, modern music system with everything you need for high-performance analog and digital playback
- The A2+ speakers include built in DAC, advanced tweeters, Kevlar woofers, high-performance amps, and gold-plated speaker terminals
- USB-1 turntable includes Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge, USB output for converting vinyl to PC or MAC, built-in Phono Amp, and free Audacity software
- All cables supplied!
Audio Technica AT-LP1240-USB Direct Drive DJ Turntable
- Professional DJ turntable
- USB output - connects directly to your computer; includes Audacity software
- Direct drive high-torque multi-pole motor for demanding DJ use. Starting Torque >4.5 kgf.cm
- Professional features for DJ use in nightclubs, touring and mobile applications
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- If you are purchasing the product for a sales area outside the U.S., you should consider purchasing the turntable from your sales region. This unit is set to operate on 120V AC.
Pro-Ject Debut Recordmaster Walnut Turntable with USB and Phono Preamp
- Built-in Phono Preamp and USB
- Premounted OM10 Cartridge
- 3 Speed capability
- Dustcover Included
Audio-Technica AT-LP5 Direct-Drive Turntable, Black
- Fully manual operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Exclusive AT95Ex Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with replaceable stylus
- J-shaped tonearm, modeled after original Audio-Technica designs from the 1960s and '70s, are engineered to minimize tracking errors
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, USB cable, and Audacity recording software for MAC or PC
- Included dust cover and mounting hardware
Vestax PDX-2000mkII Professional Direct Drive DJ Turntable with A.S.T.S. Tone Arm (Black)
- Grooved platter for quicker cuts
- Pitch control of +/-60
- New Arm base height
- DC Direct Drive Motor