Sigma C79900 DP3 Merrill Digital Camera with Foveon sensor and 3-Inch LCD Screen (Black)
- Same Foveon X3 46 megapixel Direct Image sensor as the SD1 DSLR camera
- Exclusive fixed 50mm F2.8 lens (equivalent to a 75mm lens on a 35mm SLR camera)
- Travel Friendly
Sony DSC-HX50V/S 20.4MP Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD Screen (Silver)
- 20.4MP BSI Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ Image Processor
- 30x Optical Zoom Lens; 24-720mm Equiv.
- 3.0" 921k-dot Xtra Fine LCD
- Full HD 1080/60p AVCHD Video Capture
- Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
- Self-cleaning sensor unit magnesium alloy construction with rubber gaskets and seals
- EXPEED Image Processing System and similar Scene Recognition System to that found in the D3
- 3.0-inch LiveView LCD display , new 51-point AF system
- 12.3-megapixel captures enough detail for poster-size photo-quality prints
- In burst mode, shoots up to 100 shots at full 12.3-megapixel resolution
- 3.0-inch LiveView LCD display; new 51-point AF system
- Self-cleaning sensor unit; magnesium alloy construction with rubber gaskets and seals
Sigma DP-1 Merrill Digital Camera with 46 Megapixel, FOVEON X3 Direct Image Sensor, Fixed 19mm f/2.8 Lens
- Foveon X3 Merrill Sensor: The Foveon X3 direct image sensor captures all primary RGB colors at each and every pixel location with 3 layers, ensuring the capture of full and complete color. Since color moire is not generated, the use of a low-pass filter is not required, meaning light and color are captured by the sensor with a 3-Dimensional feel.
- Dual TRUE II Engine: The dual TRUE (Three-layer Responsive Ultimate Engine) II image processing engine dedicated to Foveon X3 direct image sensors improves the processing speed and overall quality of the final image.
- Exclusively Designed 19mm F2.8 lens: The high-performance 19mm F2.8 lens has the equivalent angle of view of a 28mm (35mm equivalent focal length) lens as has been designed exclusively for the SIGMA DP1 Merrill to maximizes the sensor performance.
- Advanced User Interface: The custom quick set menu and the metallic command dial are incorporated to improve usability. The diaphragm, shutter speed and menu can be changed quickly using the command dial. It allows photographers to change the menu content and the order depending on their preferences.
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Digital Camera
- 24-1200mm (35mm Equivalent) Lens
- 50x Optical Zoom
- 12.1MP CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 2.8" Vari-Angle LCD with Viewfinder
Leica Minilux Zoom 35mm Camera
- Quality 35mm zoom compact camera with high-grade titanium body
- High-speed Leica Vario-Elmar 35-70mm zoom lens (f/3.5 to f/6.5)
- Fully automatic controls with additional manual settings
- Hot shoe for optional add-on flash unit, plus built-in flash
- Chosen Europe's Compact Camera of the Year 1998/99 by European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA)