Hobart Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder with 770150 MIG Multi-Function Welding Pliers
- Dual-voltage (115V/230V) with MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Welds 24 ga. to 3/8 in. steel in a single pass
- 7 voltage settings which help fine tune for precision welding
- Twelve function
- Multi-use Pliers
Hobart 500554001 Handler 190 with SpoolRunner 100
- Welds 24 ga. to 5/16in. steel in single pass
- Powerful and Professional Results. Operates on 230V power
- 25 to 190 output amperage
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter
- 30% duty cycle @ 130 Amps
SÜA ionMig 200 Multiprocess MIG/TIG/STICK Welder, 110/220 V. Generator Friendly
- 3 in 1 Multi Functions includes MIG/MAG, MMA and Lift TIG.
- Spool gun ready.
- Global Voltage PFC Technology 90-270 Volts
- Generator friendly!
- Friendly interface for easier operation and adjustment according to different wires.
Welder, MIG/Flux Core, 120V, 90A @ 18.5VDC
- Auto-Set: A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters
- Manual mode: Gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding
- Angled all aluminum drive system: robust wire drive with quick select
- Quick select drive roll: makes setup quicker by offering three grooves
2017 Everlast PowerMIG 200 200amp MIG stick welder dual voltage 110v/220v spool gun ready
- Digital IGBT Inverter design offers stable, low spatter arc performance
- Arc force control (Inductance) adjusts arc characteristics in both MIG and Stick modes
- Capable of SMAW (Stick) welding when MIG conditions aren't ideal / Flux core capable
- Eurostyle quick coupler allows easy aftermarket changeover to other MIG guns
- Weld aluminum with optional MIG gun / Automatic Preflow and Postflow / Adjustable Burn back control
AHP AlphaTIG 200X 200-Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder with Pulse 110V and 200V
- quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials
- will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild stee and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology; PULSE FREQUENCY RANGE - 5 to 5HZ; PULSE AMP CONTROL 10 - 200 WELDING AMPS; PULSE TIME ON (WIDTH) - 10-90% OF PULSE CYCLE.
- Square-wave inverter 4 aluminum welding with pulse frequency allowing for simple set up and operatin
- unit features HF start tig and includes a foot pedal for great tig welding control and Operation
- Will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild steel and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
200 Amp Inverter Multi-Process Welder with Dual Voltage
- Mig, stick or tig weld all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding amperage range: 15-200a
- Welding material: Carbon steel, stainless steel and other metal. 30% at 200 amp rated duty cycle
- Mig welding wire diameter: 0.024/0.031/0.039, welding thickness: 19ga- 0.197 in, tig tungsten needle diameter: 0.063 0.094, welding thickness: 25ga- 1/4 in, mma electrode dia: 0.063-0.157 acid electrode, alkaline electrode
- Optional dual digital display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time
- Vrd high temp and overload protection with indication. With arc force and blow back features