Victrola Nostalgic Classic Wood 6-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable Entertainment Center, Mahogany
- Three-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) plays all of your vinyl records and favorite albums.Innovative Technology:Music center includes a cable for Apple devices
- Built-in Bluetooth to wirelessly play music from your Bluetooth enabled device. No cords needed.
- Built-in CD Player, Cassette Player and FM Radio.
- 3.5mm Aux-in for music from any non-Bluetooth device (includes cable), RCA Aux-in and headphone jack
- Built-in stereo speakers
Audio Technica AT-LP60BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable, Black
- Fully automatic operation. Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- 2 speed turntable - 33 1/3 and 45 RPM. Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Motor : DC servo-controlled. Does not have speakers
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Stereo Turntable with Built in Speakers, Natural Wood (471NA-0003)
- Great Styling - Beautiful wooden appearance, protective dust cover, and convenient front panel with playback controls.
- Vinyl-to-MP3 Recording - Transform audio from vinyl records into MP3 format files for later playback on your computer and mobile devices.
- Selectable Speeds - 33 / 45 / 78 RPM speed settings with included 45-RPM adaptor so you can play every vinyl in your collection.
- Front-facing Stereo Speakers - Full-spectrum sound to properly listen to both your vinyl records and MP3s using a USB key.
- RCA Output - Easily connect your turntable to your own home sound system.
Crosley CR8005D-BK Cruiser Deluxe Portable 3-Speed Turntable with Bluetooth, Black
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver lets you stream your music wirelessly to the cruiser's dynamic full-range speakers
- Adjustable pitch control
- Belt Driven portable Turntable plays 3 speeds: 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- Dynamic full range stereo speakers
- RCA and headphone Jack outputs
- Refer user manual below.
CMC Portable Bluetooth 3 Stereo Speed Turntable with Built in Speakers, Vintage Style Vinyl Record Player, Sky Blue
- Bluetooth supported, SD and USB play function
- Classic turntable player, 33/45/78rpm selectable speed; plays 7", 10" 12" records
- Aux in and 3.5mm headphone Jack and RCA line out
- Built in stereo speakers with high sounds quality
- Light weight and easily transport
Electrohome Winston Vinyl Record Player 3-in-1 Classic Turntable Natural Wood Stereo System, AM/FM Radio, CD, and AUX Input for Smartphones, Tablets, and MP3 players (EANOS501)
- Listen to your favorite vinyl with this authentic retro design 3-in-1 turntable record player with real wood veneer cabinet inspired by over 100 years of developing analog audio systems
- Plays vinyl records, CDs, AM/FM radio with illuminated tuning dial, and a 3.5mm auxiliary input for any music playing device including your iPhone, iPad, Android or any other tablet or smartphone
- Built-in stereo speakers with room filling hi-fi sound, housed in an all wood acoustic cabinet for optimal audio performance.
- Conical-shaped sapphire tipped ceramic needle provides increased audio performance with a warm and natural tone and will not harm even your most cherished albums
- Fully automatic belt-driven turntable spins 7, 10 or 12-inch records at speeds of 33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM so you can enjoy your - and dad's - vinyl collection with ease
Crosley CR704D-PA Musician 3-Speed Turntable with Radio, CD/Cassette Player, Aux-In and Bluetooth, Paprika
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver lets you stream your music wirelessly to the full-range stereo speakers
- Belt driven turntable plays 3 speeds: 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- Portable audio ready - simply plug in your smartphone or MP3 player
- CD player, side-mounted Cassette Deck, and AM/FM radio with airplane tuning dial
- Full range stereo speakers
Jensen JTA-230 3 Speed Stereo Turntable with Built in Speakers
- Belt Driven 3-Speed Stereo Turntable 33/45/78 RPM with Stereo Speaker System
- USB Port with Cable included for Converting Vinyl Records to Digital Format, with Software Included for Recording, Editing and Converting Your Audio Content to MP3 Format
- Auxiliary Input Jack for Connecting Your iPod, MP3 or other Digital Audio Players. Includes RCA Line-out Jacks and Stereo Headphone Jack
- Pitch Control for Adjusting the Record Speed; Volume Control, Tone Control
- Power Indicator, Auto Stop Switch, Dust Cover. Power: AC 120V 60Hz. If you are purchasing and shipping to an international country, product may be damaged if you do not have have the correct voltage requirements.