Tommaso Tiempo - Bike Of The Month - Endurance Aluminum Road Bike, Carbon Fork, Shimano Sora, 18 Speeds, Aero Wheels - Black/Red/White - Medium
- BIKE OF THE MONTH: Save $100 on the Tiempo all march long. Regular price is $799, but we have marked this incredible, fully Shimano Sora equipped bike down to its lowest price ever. This deal won't last long, so take advantage of this incredible offer and get ready for your best ride ever!
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 2x9 Shimano Sora Groupset, featuring a 50/34T Sora crankset and 11x30T Sora cassette, the Tiempo will give you seamless performance when the road gets steep and on demand speed on the flats
- PRECISION SHIFTING: Shimano Sora STI shifters offer precision shifting, that works flawlessly with the full Sora groupset, for incredible performance that the competition can't match
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR ADDED COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package. By assuring optimal geometry and body positioning, riders can increase speed and endurance, allowing for longer and faster rides than ever before.
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: To ensure optimal performance and to validate the warranties of your new bike we recommend that you have it professionally assembled before riding.
Raleigh Bikes Grand Sport Road Bike, 58 cm/Large, Orange
- Designed for city riding and tackling hills, in style
- Sizing: 52cm=5'4-5'7, 54cm=5'7-5'9, 56cm=5'9-5'11, 58cm=5'11-6'1, 60cm=6'1-6'3, 62cm=6'3-6'5
- Made with 4130 chromoly road frame and custom alloy SPF road fork to absorb bumps and road vibrations and show off its Classic old school design
- Features Shimano Claris 16 speed STI shifters to tackle even the toughest hills
- Offers Promax custom long-reach dual pivot brakes with sure stop pads for great stopping control
RapidCycle GRAND-20sp Shimano Tiagra Aluminum Road Bike (700CC, 53CM Frame)
- 7005 Aircraft-grade Lightweight Aluminum Alloy
- Strongly double-butted
- Super lighweight ~22-24lb
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame and Fork
Diamondback Bicycles Airen Complete Disc Brake Women's Road Bike
- Diamondback Women's Specific road disc frame with Enhanced Performance Geometry. EPG keeps the rider more upright for less stress on the neck & back
- DBR Podium Air formed Disc Alloy Fork with 1.5" tapered alloy steerer
- Shimano/FSA 18 speed drivetrain
- Tektro Mira Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160/140mm Rotors
- DB Equation SE Double Wall Wheels
Tommaso Imola Road Bike Shimano R2000 Claris - Orange - Large
- YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND MORE THAN $600: Because Tommaso is a direct to the consumer brand you can now get a bike with 100% Shimano gears, super lightweight aluminum frame, and lightweight wheels for under $600. Tommaso gives you value like no other brand. We provide a lifetime frame warranty and great service through our U.S. based customer service team.
- STEP UP TO THE BRAND NEW SHIMANO CLARIS R2000: The Shifters, Derailleurs, Crank, and Brakes are all new 2018 Claris. R2000 Claris STI shifters now mimic 105 and Tiagra components up the line. Cables are routed under the bar for a clean look that shifts perfectly. Only bikes with integrated shifters and brake levers will perform at optimal levels. Don't be fooled by imitators using off-brand cranks or shifters, they aren't optimized for Shimano gearing and can't deliver precision shifting.
- YOU DESERVE A COMFORTABLE RIDE: Our compact frame geometry offers a more relaxed position for all riding styles, with a shallow handlebar drop so that you can still be comfortable when riding in the lower handlebar position. We even added extra control on turns by equipping the Imola with wider 25mm, 700c road bike tires. Every part of the Imola is designed for maximum comfort and efficiency, so that you can get the most out of every ride
- THE IMOLA IS AFFORDABLE PERFORMANCE, NOT ENTRY LEVEL: If you are just getting into cycling or returning after a long hiatus, this is your bike. New and returning cyclists don't need "beginner bikes", that won't meet your needs or last. You deserve affordable performance! The Imola embodies the idea of affordable performance with a full Shimano groupset you hope is on bikes costing $100's more. Compare the Imola's specs with any bike, and you will see the difference between us and the competition
- BUILT TO LAST: All too often things are made cheaply and break before their time. We believe that bikes should be reliable and built to last. This is why we use the highest quality aluminum in our bikes, and back it with our industry leading lifetime warranty. We also use only Shimano components, which are backed up with Shimano's two year warranty and are designed function better and last longer than anything else on the market. Ride with confidence, knowing your new bike was built to last!
Alton Corsa R-14 Road Bike, Silver/Black, 55cm/Medium
- The world's first used dp-780 frame. It is lighter, stronger, and less cost than choro-moly 4130
- Slick and smooth intelligently designed new dp-780 frame that is Super lightweight but strong weighing at 24 lbs
- Newly innovated 14 speed Shimano st-a070 integrated brake levers for convenient ride
- Racing frame that is perfect on the road with friends or entry-level performance
- Dual Accessory mounts
- Experience light weight high speed with style and fashion simultaneously
- The world's first used DP-780 Frame. It is lighter, stronger and less cost than Chro-moly 4130
Giordano Libero 1.6 Boy's Road Bike (24-Inch Wheels)
- Aluminum Frame with Steel Fork
- 24" Alloy Wheels
- 21 Speed
- 17 inch Frame. Alloy Rims
- Boy's Red/White - fits riders 4'7"-5'0" with an inseam of 26"-29".
Fortified City Commuter Theft-Resistant Single Speed Bike (Large (58cm))
- A smooth, solid commuter bike designed to survive the city
- Custom security bolts make this bike theft-resistant w/ components protected from thieves
- Puncture-resistant tires prevent this bicycle from getting flats
- Rust-resistant lightweight aluminum frame + chain make for the ideal city bike
- Single speed bike designed specifically for the daily commuter
Raleigh Bikes Rush Hour Fixed Gear City Bike
- Designed as a track bike for street riding
- Sizing: s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6', xl=6'-6'4"
- Made with track-specific geometry Hi-Ten steel frame and fork for bump absorption, durability and Classic style
- Features an alloy butted track handlebar and flip-flop rear hub with freewheel-no gear, no fear
- Includes Raleigh Classic road saddle and closed end, 1/2 road grips for a Classic look and feel