Gibson Les Paul Studio Monitor 2-way 8" 247 Watt Professional Studio Monitor - Tobacco Burst Finish
- Mixes translate better because the precision 1" titanium tweeter produces accurate highs, while the front-ported, bass-reflex enclosure delivers tight, precise bass.
- Personalize your sound with rear-panel high and low frequency trim controls and avoid "listening fatigue" thanks to extremely low distortion, ample headroom, and transparent sound reproduction.
- Complement any room design with your choice of high-gloss nitrocellulose cherry, cherry burst, or tobacco burst finishes.
Pioneer RM-07 Active Studio Monitor
- Unique HD coaxial driver units inherited from Pioneer's pro-audio brand TAD make sure that audio from the tweeter and woofer emanates from the same point for a more accurate sound and better response across the frequencies
- The 1.5-inch aluminum hard domed tweeters are especially designed for added frequency response
- Pioneer's patented AFAST technology ensures clear and high-quality audio reproduction
- Single speaker
Adam Audio A7X Powered Studio Monitor
- General Size: Near-fieldSystem type: ActiveConfiguration: 2-wayDriversLow-frequency driver: 7"Mid-frequency driver: Not applicableHigh-frequency driver: 2"Full-range driver: Not applicableDriver type: Carbon FiberSound Frequency response: 42Hz 50kHzMax peak SPL: 106 dBAmplifier class: A/BOutput power: 75WOnboard Features Input connectors: XLR, RCAStandby mode: Info not availableAcoustic space control: NoPower indicator: YesOther Width: 8" Height: 13.5" Depth: 11" Weight: 20.3
Neumann KH 120 A - Active Studio Monitor
- Bi-amplified (50W + 50W) two-way monitoring speaker system featuring a 5.25-inch long throw woofer and 1-inch titanium fabric dome tweeter
- Precision manufactured to ± .5db tolerance ensuring perfectly matched pairs to deliver superb soundstaging and imaging.
- Compact and rugged, non-resonant Aluminum enclosure eliminates unwanted cabinet induced colorations.
- Free field frequency response of 52 Hz -21 kHz, ± 3 dB
Swan Speakers - X4 - 2.0 Professional Active Studio Monitors - Designed for Audio Engineers and Music Producers - 55Hz to 20kHz Flat Response - Ovoid Cabinet Minimizes Distortions - XLR input
- PROFESSIONAL STUDIO MONITORS - A compact 2-way 4'' active studio monitor system designed for audio engineers and producers for editing, recording and playback.
- MODERN DESIGN - A high tech ovoid alumnium cabinet minimizes resonance for a flat frequency response from 60hz to 20kHZ, and comes with scratch-resistant coating.
- ADJUST ON THE FLY - Convenient side volume control, along with treble, mid-range and bass control switches on the back.
- DAMPING RUBBER BASE - A specially designed base provides multi directional damping for absorbing excess vibration, and allowes the user to to adjust the directional angel for the best stereopic experience.
- INPUT - Specifically designed for XLR input, comes with a RCA to XLR cable and a 3.5mm to RCA converter.
Mackie XR824 Professional Studio Monitor, 8"
- Logarithmic waveguide provides acoustic alignment for balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- ELP Bass Reflex System engineered for zero turbulence, providing greatly increased output capability and extended low-frequency response
- 8" Kevlar woofer offers fast transient recovery for incredibly accurate bass response
- 160W Class-D amplification and 36Hz - 22 kHz frequency response
- Optimize the XR824 for your mixing space with dedicated acoustic space controls and HF/LF filters
Swan Speakers - T200C - Luxurious 2.0 Powered Bookshelf Speakers - HiFi Speakers - WiFi & Bluetooth - Studio Monitors - Full Metal Front Plate - Long-Throw 5.25'' Mid-Woofer - 70W RMS
- HIGH FIDELITY SOUND - 2.0 powered studio monitors designed based on HiFi concept with long-throw 5.25'' mid-bass woofers for deeper and powerful bass and 0.8'' metal dome tweeters for superiorly detailed sound while remain smooth transition.
- ACOUSTICALLY ACUTE DESIGN - A stylish front metal panel with black piano lacquer cabinet, ensures both high and low frequency reach to audiences at the same time when at near-field; the asymmetric structure reduces standing waves and sound coloration, offers room-filling sound without taking much space.
- WIRELESS HARMONY - Bluetooth module allows users to connect to smartphones or other digital devices easily; play your favorite music any time.
- SOUND ACCURACY - Obtains a smooth frequency response and very low distortion in various environments, thus delivers accurate sound image and extend low frequency performance.
- VOLUME CONTROL - Volume control along with treble, mid-range, and bass adjustments allow you to modify the sound based on personal preferences and settings.
Thonet and Vander Titan Bluetooth - Crystal clear 900 Watt Peak Power Studio Audio Monitors Speakers - German Engineering and Design. Compatible with Alexa
- Meet the Beast POWERFUL BLUETOOTH speakers with 900 WATTS of peak power and CRYSTAL CLEAR HD sound. Each speaker has a 6.5-inch WOOFER made entirely of lightweight aramid fiber. The upper suspension ring is made of highly elastic rubber, allowing larger displacement sensitivity and resistance to the beats of sound.
- ENHANCED RAGE BASS technology extends low frequencies to deliver an extremely deep and powerful sound. This way, sound acquires a robust and voluminous character, while maintaining its clear and natural note.
- CONNECT YOUR WORLD- Speakers include the latest Bluetooth technology, RCA Stereo Input, Optical Input (SPDIF), Mesh Speaker Grill Cover, and Remote.
- HDAA WOOD FINISH- Natural polymer of high density that generates a rigid and dense material. These properties prevent vibration and leakage of sound, enabling a more accurate, efficient and sustainable performance.
- Works wtrh ALEXA - connects seemlessly and provides full voice control along with great sound
PreSonus R80 AMT Studio Monitor (Single)
- 2-way active AMT design provides articulate high-frequency response and wide stereo imaging
- Custom-designed, 6.8-inch, AMT ribbon tweeter responds to the subtlest waveforms and the highest frequencies
- 8-inch Kevlar LF drivers provide transparent mid- and low-frequency reproduction for clean sound and punchy bass
- Biamped, 150W Class D power amplifier with switching power supply. RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, and subsonic filter protection
- Acoustic Space settings (Linear, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB) compensate for room placement
- RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, and subsonic filter protection