Gibson Les Paul Studio Monitor 2-way 8" 247 Watt Professional Studio Monitor - Tobacco Burst Finish
- Mixes translate better because the precision 1" titanium tweeter produces accurate highs, while the front-ported, bass-reflex enclosure delivers tight, precise bass.
- Personalize your sound with rear-panel high and low frequency trim controls and avoid "listening fatigue" thanks to extremely low distortion, ample headroom, and transparent sound reproduction.
- Complement any room design with your choice of high-gloss nitrocellulose cherry, cherry burst, or tobacco burst finishes.
Pioneer RM-07 Active Studio Monitor
- Unique HD coaxial driver units inherited from Pioneer's pro-audio brand TAD make sure that audio from the tweeter and woofer emanates from the same point for a more accurate sound and better response across the frequencies
- The 1.5-inch aluminum hard domed tweeters are especially designed for added frequency response
- Pioneer's patented AFAST technology ensures clear and high-quality audio reproduction
- Single speaker
Adam Audio A7X Powered Studio Monitor
- General Size: Near-fieldSystem type: ActiveConfiguration: 2-wayDriversLow-frequency driver: 7"Mid-frequency driver: Not applicableHigh-frequency driver: 2"Full-range driver: Not applicableDriver type: Carbon FiberSound Frequency response: 42Hz 50kHzMax peak SPL: 106 dBAmplifier class: A/BOutput power: 75WOnboard Features Input connectors: XLR, RCAStandby mode: Info not availableAcoustic space control: NoPower indicator: YesOther Width: 8" Height: 13.5" Depth: 11" Weight: 20.3
Neumann KH 120 A - Active Studio Monitor
- Bi-amplified (50W + 50W) two-way monitoring speaker system featuring a 5.25-inch long throw woofer and 1-inch titanium fabric dome tweeter
- Precision manufactured to ± .5db tolerance ensuring perfectly matched pairs to deliver superb soundstaging and imaging.
- Compact and rugged, non-resonant Aluminum enclosure eliminates unwanted cabinet induced colorations.
- Free field frequency response of 52 Hz -21 kHz, ± 3 dB
Swan Speakers - X4 - 2.0 Professional Active Studio Monitors - Designed for Audio Engineers and Music Producers - 55Hz to 20kHz Flat Response - Ovoid Cabinet Minimizes Distortions - XLR input
- PROFESSIONAL STUDIO MONITORS - A compact 2-way 4'' active studio monitor system designed for audio engineers and producers for editing, recording and playback.
- MODERN DESIGN - A high tech ovoid alumnium cabinet minimizes resonance for a flat frequency response from 60hz to 20kHZ, and comes with scratch-resistant coating.
- ADJUST ON THE FLY - Convenient side volume control, along with treble, mid-range and bass control switches on the back.
- DAMPING RUBBER BASE - A specially designed base provides multi directional damping for absorbing excess vibration, and allowes the user to to adjust the directional angel for the best stereopic experience.
- INPUT - Specifically designed for XLR input, comes with a RCA to XLR cable and a 3.5mm to RCA converter.
Mackie XR824 Professional Studio Monitor, 8"
- Logarithmic waveguide provides acoustic alignment for balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- ELP Bass Reflex System engineered for zero turbulence, providing greatly increased output capability and extended low-frequency response
- 8" Kevlar woofer offers fast transient recovery for incredibly accurate bass response
- 160W Class-D amplification and 36Hz - 22 kHz frequency response
- Optimize the XR824 for your mixing space with dedicated acoustic space controls and HF/LF filters
Swan Speakers - T200C - Luxurious 2.0 Powered Bookshelf Speakers - HiFi Speakers - WiFi & Bluetooth - Studio Monitors - Full Metal Front Plate - Long-Throw 5.25'' Mid-Woofer - 70W RMS
- HIGH FIDELITY SOUND - 2.0 powered studio monitors designed based on HiFi concept with long-throw 5.25'' mid-bass woofers for deeper and powerful bass and 0.8'' metal dome tweeters for superiorly detailed sound while remain smooth transition.
- ACOUSTICALLY ACUTE DESIGN - A stylish front metal panel with black piano lacquer cabinet, ensures both high and low frequency reach to audiences at the same time when at near-field; the asymmetric structure reduces standing waves and sound coloration, offers room-filling sound without taking much space.
- WIRELESS HARMONY - Bluetooth module allows users to connect to smartphones or other digital devices easily; play your favorite music any time.
- SOUND ACCURACY - Obtains a smooth frequency response and very low distortion in various environments, thus delivers accurate sound image and extend low frequency performance.
- VOLUME CONTROL - Volume control along with treble, mid-range, and bass adjustments allow you to modify the sound based on personal preferences and settings.
Thonet and Vander Titan Bluetooth - Crystal clear 900 Watt Peak Power Studio Audio Monitors Speakers - German Engineering and Design. Compatible with Alexa
- POWERFUL 2.0 STUDIO MONITORS: Experience 900 WATTS of peak power and CRYSTAL CLEAR HD sound with the Titan Bluetooth Studio Monitors. Each speaker has a 6.5-inch WOOFER made entirely of lightweight aramid fiber. The upper suspension ring in this monster is made of highly elastic rubber, allowing larger displacement sensitivity and resistance to the beats of sound.
- FLAT FREQUENCY RESPONSE SPEAKERS: It's all about sound quality with the semi-professional Titan studio monitors. Experience up to 900 Watts of crystal clear Hi-Fi sound with these 2.0 active near-field monitor speakers. 180W RMS (90W + 90W) Power Output with 30Hz - 20kHz Frequency Response.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS: Speakers include the latest Bluetooth technology in addition to RCA Stereo Input, Optical Input (SPDIF), Mesh Speaker Grill Cover, and Remote. Works with Alexa. These wireless Bluetooth speakers connects seamlessly and provides full voice control along with great sound.
- ENHANCED RAGE BASS: These 2.0 Bluetooth studio monitors feature Enhanced Rage Bass Technology which extends low frequencies to deliver an extremely deep and powerful sound. This way, sound acquires a robust and voluminous character, while maintaining its clear and natural note. Achieve a powerful sound with these studio monitors.
- STYLISH WOODEN ENCLOSURE: These bluetooth bookshelf speakers are German-engineered with HDAA (High Density Acoustic Absorber) wood, a natural polymer of high density that generates a rigid and dense material. These properties prevent vibration and leakage of sound, enabling a more accurate, efficient and sustainable sound performance.
PreSonus R80 AMT Studio Monitor (Single)
- 2-way active AMT design provides articulate high-frequency response and wide stereo imaging
- Custom-designed, 6.8-inch, AMT ribbon tweeter responds to the subtlest waveforms and the highest frequencies
- 8-inch Kevlar LF drivers provide transparent mid- and low-frequency reproduction for clean sound and punchy bass
- Biamped, 150W Class D power amplifier with switching power supply. RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, and subsonic filter protection
- Acoustic Space settings (Linear, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB) compensate for room placement
- RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, and subsonic filter protection