Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer (Black)
- Adds dramatically deeper bass to any Sonos wireless speaker. Hear parts of the music you've never heard before
- Connect wirelessly to PLAYBAR, PLAY:1, PLAY:3, PLAY:5, and CONNECT AMP
- Two force-cancelling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Simple one button set up
- Display it or hide it. This slim subwoofer sounds great standing up or on it's side. Even place it under a couch. Available in black or white
Yamaha YST-SW012 8-Inch Front-Firing Active Subwoofer
- 8-inch multi-range driver with magnetic shielding
- High 100 W dynamic power
- Low (28-200Hz) frequency response
- Linear Port for minimizing extraneous noise
- Front-firing active subwoofer
Klipsch Sub-12HG Synergy Series 12-Inch 300-Watt Subwoofer with High Gloss Trim (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- The item is non-returnable
- Affordable 12-inch down-firing woofer produces best-in-class deep bass and output
- Precision matched BASH amplifier delivers 650 booming watts of dynamic power (300 watts RMS)
- Significantly extends the bass range, dynamics & performance of virtually any audio or home theater system
- Features line-level (RCA) inputs & speaker-level inputs for connection to any audio system,Frequency Response: 24Hz-120Hz +/- 3dB; Auto-on/off, variable low-pass filter, switchable 0-180 phase control and level adjustment for precise integration with any audio system.
Yamaha Corporation of America SW315 Subwoofer System - Black Ash
- Physical Characteristics-Weight (Approximate)-41.89 lb.;
- YAMAHA 10" SUBWOOFER 270 WATT AMP
- Yamaha YST-SW315 Subwoofer System - Black Ash
- 10-inch driver with high-efficiency, 250-watt PWM digital amplifier
- Advanced YST ensures that the speaker and amplifier work together to create perfectly linear speaker motion
- BASS (Bass Action Selector Switch) tailors the sub's output for video or music at the touch of a switch
- Yamaha's QD-Bass technology radiates bass in all directions for greater impact
Kanto sub8 Powered Subwoofer – 8” Paper Cone Driver — Powerful Bass Extension – Gloss White
- 8" PAPER CONE DRIVER - The Kanto sub8 Powered Subwoofer has an 8" paper cone driver, providing true bass reproduction with a low end that has real weight. The paper material provides a combination of stiffness and low mass in order to create the best sound possible. Feel the pounding bass all across the room!
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND - This sealed box, front-firing subwoofer features a class D amplifier that offers 250W Peak (120W RMS) of powerful bass - ideal for gaming, easy listening, or building a complete surround sound home theatre. Its acoustic MDF enclosure is engineered to reduce undesired tones and echo inside the box, providing clean, deep sound.
- EASY TO USE CONTROLS - The sub8 provides exacting and responsive control that lets you shape your bass to fit any room. With precision dials to let you easily tune the volume and cut-off frequency, this powerful subwoofer can be easily tweaked for an optimal audio experience.
- MODERN DESIGN - The Kanto sub8 powered subwoofer comes in four professional-looking colors. Choose between Gloss Black, Gloss White, Matte Black and Matte Grey to suit your personal preference. The sleek design fits in with any modern home theatre system and looks great on its own.
- STEREO INPUTS - While the sub8 is designed to be a perfect match with Kanto speakers, this 250W Peak (120W RMS) powerhouse features stereo inputs that can be used with any audio source. Easily connect your vintage stereo receiver or any high-end speaker with a sub output to add all the bass you need.
BIC America F12 12-Inch 475-Watt Front Firing Powered Subwoofer
- Powered subwoofer with 12-inch injection molded long throw woofer; BASH designed amp
- Patented BIC "Venturi" vent eliminates port noise
- Adjustable crossover, adjustable volume control, automatic signal sensing
- Inputs for both Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital/DTS
- Backed by 5-year warranty
Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)
- Real wood veneer finish, Slot Load Venting improves bass response. If you have any electrical (50/60Hz) hum in your system you're going to hear it clearly as soon as you hook up your subwoofer. Most hum problems are caused by "ground loops." That is, the electrical grounds of the components in your system are not at the same electrical potent.
- Polk subs sound better because they're built better. Rock-solid MDF construction (including a 1 inch thick front baffle) suppresses enclosure panel resonance for distortion-free, accurate response, big 12 inch long throw driver for longer excursion and better linearity.
- Huge Hi-Roll Surrounds that support their longer excursion, Most powered subwoofers are good for just gut-rumble and boom. Polk understands that you listen to music too so our subs are tight, precise and accurate. The wide, long Slot Load Vent dramatically lessens turbulence, noise and distortion, pouring out a tidal wave of precise, thunderous bass!
- High current 300 Watt Continuous (460 Watt Dynamic) power amplifier, Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switch and volume control allows perfect blending with any main speaker. Compatible Devices-TV,Video Monitors
- Auto on/off circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the amplifier turns off within 15 minutes, Unfiltered LFE input for use with low pass filtered subwoofer output jacks.
Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)
- Single 10-inch subwoofer in black with built-in high-current amplifier for big bass
- Equipped with one 10-inch polymer-composite dynamic-balance cone driver
- Laser-based Klippel measurement technology for improved linearity and deep, precise sound
- Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75-inch-thick baffles and internal bracing. Amplifier Continuous Power - 50 watts.Amplifier Dynamic Power - 100 watts
- Measures 14 by 14.38 by 16.12 inches (WxHxD)
- Polk Audio loudspeakers and subwoofers are capable of playing at extremely high volume levels. You should limit prolonged exposure to volumes that exceed 85 decibels(dB).