dbx 676 Tube Microphone Preamp Channel Strip
- Class-A Vacuum Tube Preamp with High Voltage Gain
- High-Visibility Vintage VU Meter
- Compressor designed from the dbx162SL
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- 1/4" and XLR Inputs and Outputs
Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 36 - 36 Watt Tube Head
- 3 channels (Crunch, Clean and Lead)
- Switchable reverb
- Switchable serial FX loop
- 2x passive 3-band voicing section tweaked to evoke the best frequency response out
- Oversized transformers with tons of headroom
Ibanez TSA15 1 x 12 15-Watt All-Tube Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Super-versatile all-tube 1 x 12" combo guitar amplifier with classic Tube Screamer tone circuit onboard
- 15-watt tube guitar amplifier that gives you more than enough output for midsize and larger venues
- By passable Tube Screamer tone circuit includes Overdrive, Tone, and Volume controls
- Switchable 6dB boost lets you kick the preamp section into high gear
- Optional IFS2G footswitch (not included) lets you toggle the Tube Screamer and 6dB boost on the fly
Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 40 Deluxe - 40W Tube Head with Red Box DI
- Power: 40W (tube) Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); four EL84 (power amp) Power attenuation: 40W, 18W, 5W, 1W, 0W Single input Three channels Impedance: 8, 16 ohms Controls: three-band EQ, volume, gain Serial FX loop Red Box AE DI XLR output Tube Safety Control Integrated MIDI interface with phantom power Optional footswitch sold separately Carry bag included Dimensions: 17.56 in. x 6.73 in. x 5.98 in. Weight: 16.98 lb. Designed in Germany
- TubeMeister Deluxe 40 takes the bestselling Meister lunchbox amp format to a whole new level, with boutique tube tones inspired by the most-loved channels of Hughes & Kettner's award-winning TriAmp Mark 3 flagship and a bunch of killer new features to make your job as a guitar player better sounding, easier and a whole load more fun
- Whether you rock on stage, play at home or record at night, TubeMeister Deluxe 40 is the ideal amp
- The real power soak lets you switch between the full 40 watts of power, 18 watts, 5 watts, 1 watt, or even 0 watts, for truly silent recording at any time of day or night
- TubeMeister Deluxe 40 is the first tube amp ever to offer you a genuine FRFR (full range flat response) amp sound experience
Orange Dual Terror 30/15/7W 2-Channel Tube Head
- Controls: Independent Volume, Tone and Gain for each channel
- Features: power switch, output valve switch, 1.5mm Zintec chassis with steel vented top case, padded gig bag
- Output: 30, 15, 7 watts
- Valves: Preamp - 4 x ECC83; Output - 4 x EL84
- Includes padded carry bag
Egnater VENGEANCE 120-Watt Two Channel Tube Head, 4 x 6L6 Power Tube, 6 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- 120-Watt All Tube Head
- Two Independent Channels each With: Volume, Gain and 3-band EQ, Tight and Bright Voicing Switches, Mid Cut/Boost Voicing Switch, High/Low Gain Switch.
- Independent Reverb Controls with "Spillover".
- Master Controls: Presence & Density, Main and Secondary Master Volumes.
- 6 Button Footswitch, Additional 1/4" Jacks for External Control of Switching Functions, Simple Bias Adjust with External Test Points, XLR Cabinet Emulating Line - Record Output, Effects Loop with Send and Return Levels, 117V-230V Voltage Select
Orange Rocker 15 1x10" 15-watt Tube Combo - Orange
- Power: 15W (tube) Attenuation: 15W, 7W, 1W, .5W Tubes: three 12AX7, one 12AT7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp) Two channels Single input Speaker: 1x10 Voice of the World Gold Label Controls: volume (channel 1); 3-band EQ, gain, bass, volume (channel 2); power switch Built-in tube stereo/mono FX loop Basketweave vinyl Dimensions: 18.5 in. x 16.14 in. x 10.24 in. Weight: 29.98 lb.
- Capable of 0
- 5, 1, 7 or 15 Watts of output, the Orange Rocker 15 is an extremely portable combo that moves seamlessly from the home, to the studio, to the stage
- Finally, a small, two-channel, bedroom-friendly all-tube amp that you can legitimately gig
- With the Rocker 15 set wide open, smaller venues are comfortably taken care of despite the amp's miniature footprint
YAQIN MC-13S Push-Pull Integrated Stereo Tube Amplifier(Without Protect Cover)
- MC-13S is the latest upgraded version of MC-10L. It is powered by Yaqin 6CA7T tubes which are better than Shu Guang EL34B in sound quality
- An analog VU meter on the front panel to monitor the average of the two channel output levels
- Class A push-pull power amplifier to reduce distortion
- Ultra linear push-pull amplifier provides greater output power
- Caution : the product don't have plastic cover. To ptotect the amp,tube and machine are packed individually. Please click:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A7IZN70 to buy the one with plastic cover
Gemtune MC-10T EL34BX4 Hi-Fi Integrated Push-Pull Tube Amplifier
- Powered by EL-34B tubes.
- SRPP preamp circuit product wider frequency response and low distortion
- Adopt ultralinear push-pull amplifier circuit to produce enough power to push low frequence.
- Output transformer is made by Japan audio-specific oriented silicon steel sheet(0.35mm) and free-oxygen high-intensity enameled wire,To insure wide frequency response and bright tremble and bass
- Adopt audio-grade Electrolysis and Philips MKP AC capacitor Make it low-noise,quite music background and durable.