Rega RP3 Turntable with Dustcover, Elys2 Cartridge, RB303Tonearm (Cool Grey)
- COOL GREY (BLACK) COLOR - INCLUDES ELYS2 CARTRIDGE! The RP3 has been designed and engineered to achieve outstanding performance way beyond the expectations of a product at this price point. Excellent build quality, reliability and ease of use combine to make a product which, if used correctly, will offer a lifetime of musical enjoyment. Omitting unnecessary gimmicks allows us to concentrate the manufacturing costs on the high quality parts necessary to reproduce records accurately.
- "Mass absorbs energy - lost energy equals lost music"! Rega has pioneered the use of lightweight rigid plinths. Clever use of lightweight particulate core with a highly rigid phenolic resin skin became the foundations of the high level of performance achieved by the now iconic Planar turntable range. The RP3 takes this design philosophy to the next level.
- A super lightweight plinth combined with a phenolic resin double brace mounted specifically where the increased rigidity is required (between the tonearm mounting and the main hub bearing) forms a structurally sound "stressed beam" assembly. This rigid plinth design prevents energy absorption and unwanted resonances which will add unnatural distortions to the music. Equally, heavier mass can transfer more unwanted energy such as motor or bearing noise directly into the rotating record.
- The RP3 is fitted with a brand new hand assembled RB303 tonearm, precision main bearing and a low vibration low noise 24v motor assembly which is individually hand tuned to its circuit to further reduce vibration. Designed using the latest 3D CAD & CAM technology the new RB303 is the culmination of more than 30 years of tonearm design experience. Due to advances in technology we have been able to fine tune the iconic RB300 tonearm design.
- RB303 tonearm. Double brace technology. Light weight plinth design. 24v low noise low vibration hand tuned motor assembly. Elys 2 cartridge factory fitted.
Music Hall - MMF-5.1 Turntable
- music hall's unique dual plinth construction
- separately isolated asynchronous motor
- music hall magic 3 moving magnet phono cartridge with replaceable nude elliptical diamond stylus ($350 value)
- cartridge supplied is mounted and properly aligned
- dust cover and 45rpm adaptor
Pro-Ject - 1Xpression Carbon Classic - Turntable - Mahogany
- Belt-drive system with synchronous motor
- Heavy aluminum sandwich platter with TPE technology for superior resonance damping
- 8.6 carbon tonearm with Evo Kardan rings
- Advanced Ortofon 2M Silver cartridge included
- Felt mat included
Denon DJ VL12 PRIME | Professional Turntable with True Quartz Lock & RGB LED Light Ring
- Isolation feet eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback
- Isolated motor design, for optimal signal-to-noise ratio, and switchable Low and High torque motor settings
- S-shaped tone arm for accurate tracking, adjustable pitch range: ±8%, 16%, 50%
- Rugged all-metal tone arm base and high-quality brushed metal controls
- Built-in RGB lighting illuminate's platter's edge, color selection and brightness controls, and 2-speed operation 331/3 and 45 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
Reloop RP-8000 Advanced Hybrid Torque MIDI Turntable with Straight Tone Arm, Black (RP-8000-STR)
- Advanced hybrid torque turntable with quartz-driven direct drive
- MIDI compatible control section consisting of Trax encoder, 8 backlit drum pads and 4 combinable performance modes
- Straight skip-proof tone arm with illumination
- Auto deck-assign feature
- Turntable link USB port
Technics SL-1200MK5 - Turntable
Pro-Ject RM3 Carbon (Red)
- Precision belt drive using free-standing synchronous motor
- Ultra precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
- 10" S-shaped tonearm made from carbon, aluminium, resin utilising special heat and pressure treatments
- Pearl Cartridge