It is time for you to replace your old wired mouse with the latest technology using Bluetooth connectivity. It is called as a wireless gaming mouse that has the same function as the common wired mouse you use, but it does not have any wires. That can be your good choice because Bluetooth technology is no longer a strange thing and all of the gamers have replaced their old mouse with the new wireless gaming mouse. You can buy some cheap wireless gaming mouse in some computer stores, or you can also buy the expensive one which may have a better design and performance.
Why should you get the wireless gaming mouse if you’re a gamer?
- The Reasons of Buying Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Best Wireless Cheap Gaming Mouse Reviews 2017
- 1. Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mouse
- 2. Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse
- 3. Logitech Wireless Mouse M325
- 4. Mad Catz M.O.U.S 9 Wireless Mouse
- 5. Logitech Wireless Marathon Mouse M705
- 6. TechNet 2.4G Nano Wireless Mouse
- 7. Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
- 8. Wireless M570 Wireless TrackBall
- 9. Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
- Which Wireless Gaming Mouse is the Best Choice for 2017?
The Reasons of Buying Wireless Gaming Mouse
Buying the best cheap gaming mouse can be critical because sometimes you may feel annoyed because your ordinary mouse does not work properly.
The gaming mouse has a different shape from an ordinary mouse.
But, it does not mean that your ordinary mouse is useless.
In this case, you only need a comfortable wireless gaming mouse which offers some functionalities and features.
You can choose a left handed gaming mouse for those who cannot use their right hands, or you can also choose right-handed gaming mouse that is commonly used by most of the gamers.
Somehow, you need to consider the price of the mouse before you decide to buy one.
It is advisable to buy the best cheap gaming mouse so that you can save more money. There are so many cheap gaming mouse products available in the market.
You can pick one of your favorite ones. Even though there are some gaming mouse options, but the entire mouse mostly have the same function from different manufacturers.
Best Wireless Cheap Gaming Mouse Reviews 2017
It is undeniable that Wireless gaming mouse can be your good choice.
So, we are going to talk about 9 best wireless gaming mouse that you can buy and use as the replacement of your old mouse.
Here are some of the best cheap gaming mouse options that you may use from different manufacturers:
1. Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mouse
It has a classic design, but it remains to look elegant and modern. This mouse is comfortable and has a portable control anywhere.
The sensor equipped in the mouse allows you to use it anywhere you want, including on a glass or high gloss.
You can also connect this best cheap gaming mouse to three devices using Windows OS and MAC at once.
- Tracks virtually anywhere: The Darkfield High Precision sensor tracks flawlessly even on glass and high-gloss surfaces (4mm...
- Compact, sculpted shape: Comfortable, portable control on the go
- Dual wireless connectivity: Connect to Windows and Mac with tiny Pico Unifying receiver: USB Port,Windows® 7, Windows 8,...
Amazingly, this mouse uses a battery that can last up to 2 months when you charge the battery fully.
This wireless mouse made by Logitech makes your activity in computing become easier and practical. That is suitable for game lovers because the manufacturer has designed it specifically for gamers.
You can use any surface to move the cursor because it works on any surfaces.
2. Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse
The unique and artistic design of this mouse have its impression with its name Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse.
That can be the best left-handed gaming mouse in 2017 that you can use although it is also quite popular in 2016. Its shape is like an arc which makes it comfortable and flexible when using it.
- Curve for comfort, flatten and to pack. A perfect fit for your hand and your mobile lifestyle.
- Curve to turn on. Flatten to turn off. No button to switch. A green light flashes to show the battery is working and then...
- Clutter free and reliable experience utilizing the latest in Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
For those who use it for the first time, they will feel different and odd because it has a different shape. However, after they use it a few times, then they will feel comfortable.
The manufacturer equips this cheap gaming mouse with a snap to turn off and turn on the mouse.
It will give a new experience to you that make your gameplay activity more fun and comfortable.
3. Logitech Wireless Mouse M325
Cheap and qualified, that is the first impression when you will get when you use Logitech Wireless Mouse M325.
Many gamers consider it as the best cheap gaming mouse with the best design because it has a grip contour with rubber texture.
However, there is another thing that makes it more superior in which it has a battery that can function for 18 months.
- Provides an extensible design that enables service prioritization for data
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- The country of origin is China
Logitech has designed this cheap gaming mouse to make gaming and browsing activity easier and comfortable.
The Nano-receiver equipped in this mouse is compatible with any devices that use Windows, Mac, and Linux.
So, if you look for a cheap gaming mouse to support your gaming activity, then you can also try this one. It is not only cheap, but it is also comfortable.
4. Mad Catz M.O.U.S 9 Wireless Mouse
Another choice for the best cheap gaming mouse is the Mad Catz M.O.U.S 9 Wireless Mouse in which you can connect this mouse to some devices by using Bluetooth technology.
However, you can still use it and connect it to one device with Nano USB.
The specialty of this wireless mouse lies clearly on its design that has modern design and looks so sophisticated. The users can use this mouse on any kinds of surfaces, including glasses.
- Multi-platform Compatible via Integrated Bluetooth Smart Technology
- USB Nano Dongle Included for Connecting to Devices without Bluetooth
- GameSmart Technology Provides Simplified Setup and Extended Battery Life
Mad Catz M.O.U.S 9 Wireless Mouse only has 1 AA battery only and the battery can make the mouse run for one year.
By using this Mad Catz wireless mouse, then you will have a chance to play your favorite game conveniently and comfortably.
5. Logitech Wireless Marathon Mouse M705
This wireless mouse has an ergonomic design that is comfortable on the hand.
It’s a mouse with the best design which you have ever seen.
- Logitech Marathon Mouse M705 uses less than half the power of comparable wireless mice
- The sculpted, right-hand shape guides your hand to a naturally comfortable positiojn
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook
Perhaps, this mouse does not offer so many features, but this mouse is worth to be on the list as the best cheap gaming mouse in 2016 and 2017 because it is quite responsive.
The laser tracker on this mouse is softer so you can control the cursor accurately. Logitech Wireless Marathon Mouse M705 also provides a receiver that will connect your mouse to your computer.
6. TechNet 2.4G Nano Wireless Mouse
TechNet 2.4G Nano Wireless Mouse is one of the best cheap gaming mouse in 2017. It is the best mouse that provides smart and accurate cursor.
Besides, the user can also use this mouse on any kinds of surface.
You can also choose the DPI level of this mouse starting from 1000, 1500, up to 2000.
- Plug and play: 5-level adjustable DPI settings (800/1200/1600/2000/2400) to meet your multiple needs, either for daily work...
- Ultra-Durable Build: 5,000,000 clicks lifespan. 2.4GHz Wireless provides a powerful, reliable connection, increases working...
- TeckNet TruWave technology: Provides precise, smart cursor control over many surface types. TeckNet CoLink technology: Once...
There is an on or off function that works automatically when you do not connect the USB receiver to your computer, so it will not make the battery run out.
This mouse can work only with one battery that can last for 18 months.
Therefore, it is not a big mistake if you choose this mouse to support your gameplay because it is compatible with Windows OS and Mac OS.
7. Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
Why do the people consider Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse as the best cheap gaming mouse for a laptop?
It is all because this mouse has dynamic contour and soft grip rubber that can support your multitasking activity when using a computer.
The setting of this left handed gaming mouse can be done by using software called Requires Logitech SetPoint.
This mouse can work with a battery that will last for 2 months, so you do not need to replace the battery so often.
Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse is compatible with Windows OS, and MAC OS X. Certainly, this mouse is equipped with a small receiver that will connect the mouse to the computer.
So, you can play games and do your important task while the mouse offers comfort and convenience.
8. Wireless M570 Wireless TrackBall
It is a unique cheap gaming mouse which has a small trackball.
This mouse with a trackball design is comfortable and uses a unique technology that can connect the mouse to six wireless devices at once.
- Trackball comfort: Sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place-move the cursor without moving your arm
- Work and play anywhere: Get smooth, precise cursor control wherever you use your trackball-your desk, couch, even your bed
- Logitech Unifying receiver: Connect up to six Unifying compatible devices with one tiny wireless receiver that stays in your...
Though it has a unique design, Wireless M570 Wireless TrackBall can move the cursor without moving your hand.
This mouse uses two AA batteries that can make the mouse keep functioning for 18 months.
This best cheap gaming mouse is compatible with a computer with Windows or Mac OS.
9. Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
The next cheap wireless gaming mouse is also considered as the best gaming mouse that comes with an adaptive trackball which can move the mouse for horizontal motion.
Uniquely, you can also connect Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse to 3 Windows or Mac devices by using Bluetooth Smart Wireless Technology.
- Unique thumb wheel: For horizontal navigation and advanced gestures
- Easy connections for multiple computers: Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or...
- Easy switching between computers with the touch of the button
Another superiority owned by this wireless mouse is the ability to work on glass without a mouse pad.
If you charge the battery of this mouse, then the mouse may last for 40 days.
Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse is one of the best cheap gaming mouse in 2017 that is worth to try.
Which Wireless Gaming Mouse is the Best Choice for 2017?
Well, those are ten top cheap gaming mouse products that you can buy in the market. Using those sophisticated gaming mouse products, you do not need to manage the setting because it will automatically detect the mouse.
At last, you can buy a small battery, and the battery can last for several months while the mouse will turn off automatically if you do not use it.
Which one is the cheapest?
If you want to choose the cheapest and simplest one, Fantech W171 can be the best choice for you.
It is just like a conventional mouse with a small and simple design. You can use it while you are 10 meters away.
Maybe, there is not specific specialty offered by this mouse because it is just a simple mouse with right and left clicks with a middle track.
So, you need to think about buying the best cheap gaming mouse when you have a hobby to play games. If not, you will be ready to get annoyed because your old mouse may not work properly or there is a function that is not available as it is available in a gaming mouse.
In summary, are you looking for the best cheap wireless gaming mouse to support your gaming activity?
You may also choose one of those ten examples of the best cheap gaming mouse to support your gaming activity. However, there are so much more wireless mouse options that are worth to try.
Most of the wireless gaming mouse products have similar functionality, but the shape or design is the only thing that differs from one another.
However, some of the mouse products may not work on a glassy surface, so you need to use a mouse pad. You also need to choose a wireless mouse which is comfortable when using it or hold it. You can choose any designs you like.
Do you have an experience with any wireless gaming mouse?
Please share your thoughts and opinion with other readers in the comment section.