Roland Cube Monitor / PA
- Ultra-versatile monitor for studio, stage, and more
- 6.5" coaxial, 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- 30-watt output plus Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for easy transport
Fishman Prefix Plus-T Onboard Preamp System - Wide Format
- Volume control as well as bass, treble, brilliancecontrol, and a wide-range semi-parametricEQ to isolate certain frequencies andboost or cut them as needed
- Feedback-fighting notch filter and phase switch
- Onboard chromatic tuner can be used withoutplugging in the guitar
- Brilliance slider
- System includes an Acoustic MatrixUndersaddle Pickup and Switchjack StereoEndpin Jack
- Volume control as well as bass, treble, brilliance control, and a wide-range semi-parametric EQ to isolate certain frequencies
- Onboard chromatic tuner can be used without plugging in the guitar
Pro-Ject Audio - Phono Box USB - MM/MC Phono preamp with line & USB outputs - Silver
- Compatible with moving magnet and moving coil phono cartridges
- Gold-plated RCA phono input
- Gold-plated RCA line-level output
- Built-in Burr Brown PCM2904 analog-to-digital converter
- Analog and digital outputs can be used simultaneously
Thorens MM002 Phono Preamp
- You will Receive: MM-02 Equalizing Preamplifier Phono MM only...
- Compact MM phono stage in high quality metal enclosure....
- Equalizing Preamplifier Phono MM only...
THORENS MM 008 ADC MM/MC Phono Preamp w/USB out for Digital Recording
- You will Receive: MM-08-ADC-SL Equalizing Preamplifier MM/MC
- MM and MC phono stage with brushed aluminium fascia....
- Equalizing Preamplifier Phono MM/MC with Analog Digital Converter
Golden Age Project Pre73 JR Compact Vintage Style Microphone Preamp
- Vintage Style class-A electronics. No intergrated circuits are used.
- GAIN switch range 20 - 70 dB
- Switchable phantom power and absolute phase
- A high-impedance instrument input for any sound module, electric guitar or bass.
- Combo XLR/TRS input jack and separate output XLR and TRS jacks for flexible connections.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
- Eight natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain, exceptional headroom, low noise, and minimal distortion; two newly-designed instrument inputs, with increased headroom
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP (measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer)
- 10 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs, including a dedicated stereo pair with anti-thump circuitry; two discrete headphones output with dedicated gain controls; MIDI I/O; S/PDIF in and out; ADAT I/O (expand up to eight additional inputs and outputs)
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, and monthly Focusrite Plug-In Collective offers, all available via download
- Focusrite iOS Control now available - download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Monthly software plug-in offers from Focusrite's Plug-In Collective via download upon registration; choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument via download upon purchase and registration; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre 8-Channel Mic Pre Expansion with 8 ADAT Inputs/8 Analog Outputs
- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps and eight balanced line inputs and dual front-panel instrument inputs
- Focusrite precision A-D conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Pad on every channel for extra headroom - ideal for loud sources such as drums
- Eight balanced line outputs - ideal for live use; Simple ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- Includes Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST Plug-in Suite, and Softube Time & Tone Bundle as a free download upon registration; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
Active Pickup System with Onboard Preamps System for Acoustic Guitar Presys+ Blend 301 (black)
- The pickup comes standard providing a quick, solder-free installation.
- Volume, Bass, Midrange and Treble, Mic Control, Notch Filter, Phase Switch
- Completely redesigned active, onboard preamp.
- You can expect about 88hours of continuous use between battery changes
- Easy Access Battery Compartment