SVS Ultra Tower Flagship 3-Way Loudspeaker (Black Oak Single)
- Single Speaker. Sold Individually. Purchase two for a pair
- Ultra Tower: Dramatic Styling, Extreme Performance and Uncompromised Fidelity Define the SVS Flagship Loudspeaker tower with 3.5-way crossover, 1" dome tweeter, dual 6.5" midrange drivers and dual horizontally-opposed 8" woofers. "SVS may be best known for its outrageously fine subwoofers, but the Audiophiliac thinks its Ultra Tower is the gem in the line." - Steve Guttenberg, CNet
- Dramatic Styling Yields Sonic Benefits The stunning Ultra Tower cabinet design yields numerous sonic benefits. The non-parallel cabinet panels reduce standing waves within the cabinet, effectively eliminating frequency response coloration. The wedge-shaped front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved on-axis high frequency response. Even the grille design is FEA-optimized to maximize acoustic transparency. Each cabinet also employs two separate sealed midrange enclosures to optimize performance and minimize negative interaction between drivers.
- "SVS, long known for outstanding subwoofers, knocked it out of the park on sound and build quality with the high-value, full-range Ultra speaker line." ~ Sound & Vision Magazine UltraSonic Drivers Extreme Performance and Uncompromised Fidelity. The SVS UltraSonic drivers utilize the finest materials and design features to ensure the highest sound quality and performance. The Ultra Tower driver array features a 1" aluminum dome tweeter, dual 6.5" midrange drivers, and dual 8" horizontally opposed woofers. The 1" aluminum dome tweeter utilizes an FEA-optimized diffuser which delivers a very open 'airy' presentation and extremely unveiled highs. The 6.5" midrange driver delivers a sound stage so pure and free of artifacts that you'll swear the performers are in the room: A composite glass-fiber cone with excellent stiffness/mass ratio which improves sensitivity and maintains pistonic behavior well beyond the pass-band of the driver. A vented voice coil former to minimize air compression artifacts at high drive levels. An aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and improve high frequency response. A cast aluminum basket to ensure precise alignment of critical components and enhance heat-sinking capacity. The 8" woofers deliver that famous SVS bass - deep, tight, clean, linear and powerful: A long-stroke motor and suspension for low distortion and high output capability. A heavy duty voice for enhanced power handling and thermal management. A vented voice coil former to minimize air compression artifacts at high drive levels. An aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and improve high frequency response.
- "These speakers do everything well, and the more time I spent with them, the more I appreciated the way they could get the best out of any content in my library..." - Mark Fleischmann / Sound & Vision.ForceFactor Woofer Array The unique ForceFactor horizontally-opposed dual woofer configuration results in mechanical force cancellation for reduced distortion and cleaner, tighter bass response. The ForceFactor array also eliminates cabinet vibration, which could otherwise modulate the mid/high frequencies - so the soundstage is always stable and crystal clear.
SVS Prime Tower Speaker Piano Gloss (Each)
- The 1" Aluminum dome tweeter, which is light, efficient, and rigid, provides high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) with minimal distortion and the sense of utter transparency. It deploys a Finite-Element-Analysis (FEA) optimized diffuser to ensure the tweeter only has the perfect on-axis and off-axis frequency response.
- The 4.5" mid-range driver is dedicated to blending with the tweeter and the dual 6.5" woofers, while delivering natural, smooth, and clear vocals.
- We built our groundbreaking new 6.5" bass woofers on an all-new cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket for precise component alignment and an inert frame without resonances or added harmonics.
- Our exclusive SoundMatch crossover sports premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors, and heavy-trace printed circuit boards. All of these high-quality components yield lower distortion, tighter tolerances, better heat dissipation, and all around better sound.
- Single Speaker - Sold Individually - Purchase Two for a Pair.
SVS Prime Tower Speaker (Black Ash Pair)
- You get a pair of SVS Prime Tower Black Ash 3-Way Floorstanding Speakers
- Similarly, the 4.5" midrange driver is mounted in its own dedicated and completely sealed compartment to ensure a smooth, precise and clear midrange free from standing wave coloration. All this tech is packed into a handsome and sleek cabinet available in a handsome black ash finish. And for that touch of class. Bonus - Prime Towers have the same upscale metal spiked screw-in feet as our flagship Ultra Tower.
- The 1" aluminum dome tweeter utilizes an FEA-optimized diffuser which delivers a very open 'airy' presentation and extremely unveiled highs. The dedicated 4.5" midrange driver delivers natural, smooth and clear vocals and features a polypropylene cone, an aluminum shorting ring for reduced distortion, a vented voice coil former, and unique all-new cast ABS-fiberglass-carbon composite basket for precise component alignment.
- With smooth aluminum dome tweeters, dedicated midrange drivers and dual long-throw woofers (each), the Prime Towers effortlessly crank out clean, dynamic and powerful sound. Innovative and sophisticated 3.5-way crossover has different crossover points for each woofer to eliminate lobing in the vertical axis and improve total radiated sound power. Translation - awesome bass response and a smooth, seamless transition to the midrange. SVS took the 3.5-way crossover concept a step further - each pair of woofers has a dedicated and completely separate internal compartment with its own custom port tuning frequency. The result is bass you need to hear in person to fully appreciate.
- Dual 6.5" woofers outclass the competition and deliver hard-driving bass courtesy of a long-stroke suspension and rugged motor, a polypropylene cone, an aluminum shorting ring for reduced distortion, a vented voice coil former, and unique all-new cast ABS-fiberglass-carbon composite basket for precise component alignment. Our exclusive SoundMatch crossover sports premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards. The innovative and sophisticated 3.5-way crossover has different crossover points for each woofer to eliminate lobing in the vertical axis and improve total radiated sound power.
NHT Media Series 3-Way Dolby Atmos Tower Speaker (Single) - High Gloss Black
- A 3-way, acoustic suspension tower loudspeaker, this Media Series tower reproduces sound at high output, with full-range dynamics and broad dispersion.
- An updated version of NHT's Absolute Tower, this loudspeaker features a built-in up-firing driver connected via its own separate terminals in addition to the 1-inch aluminum dome tweeter and 3 5.25-inch woofers found in the earlier version.
- Enjoy music and movies almost anywhere in the room thanks to the broader soundstage generated by this 3-way design.
- Add a single or a pair of NHT CS-10 subwoofers and for a powerful full range system.
- Licensed by Dolby Laboratories for Atmos playback, make this speaker part of an upgraded surround sound experience.
NHT C Series C-4 Floor-Standing 4-Way Tower Speaker (Single) - High Gloss Black
- The C-4 improves on previous NHT tower speakers with a new simplified design.
- Housed in a much smaller enclosure than other NHT tower speakers, the 4-way C-4 features all front-firing drivers.
- Eliminate lower frequency sonic issues and general clutter with 2 6.5-inch polypropylene cone woofers, a 6.5-inch polypropylene cone lower midrange, 2-inch aluminum dome midrange, and 1-inch aluminum dome tweeter, all in a single freestanding cabinet.
- Perfect for a standalone music system, this tower plays louder than its predecessor the NHT Classic Four while requiring far less power to drive.
- Use in conjunction with the NHT C-3 as surrounds, 2 CS-10 subwoofers and NHT's IC3-ARC for height channels for a jaw-dropping 7.2.4 Atmos/DTS:X system.
Polk Audio TSi500 High Performance Tower Speakers with Four 6-1/2" Drivers - Pair (Black)
- TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry (taking up less than one square foot of floor space), for wider range and more spacious soundstaging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with our Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polymer cones produce smooth, natural sound.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to our critically tuned flared port venting system, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal big, full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speaker's overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
Definitive Technology BP9020 High-Performance Tower Speaker with Integrated 8” Powered Subwoofer - (single speaker)
- High-performance Bipolar tower speaker: 30 Hz - 22 kHz
- Powerful, Forward-Focused Bipolar speaker array for wide and immersive sound dispersion
- Integrated 8" powered subwoofer and bass vent
- Intelligent Bass Control offers enhanced bass while maintaining overall tonal balance
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X compatible with A90 speaker accessory (sold separately),Includes only a single speaker
Definitive Technology BP9060 High Power Bipolar Tower Speaker with Integrated 10" Subwoofer - (Single Speaker)
- High--performance bipolar tower speaker: 28 Hz - 22 kHz
- Powerful, forward--focused bipolar speaker Array for wide and immersive sound dispersion
- Integrated 10" powered subwoofer and dual bass radiators
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:x compatible with A90 speaker accessory (sold separately)
- Iconic and visually powerful design features machined, aircraft--grade aluminum construction
ELAC - Debut F6 Tower Speakers (Black, Pair)
- You get a Pair of the ELAC Debut F6 Tower Speakers
- Braced Sectioned MDF Cabinet
- Custom Drivers & Woven-Aramid Fiber Woofers
- Deep-Spheroid Custom Waveguide
- True 3-Way Design with Intricate Crossover