Love to have your music with you, anytime and conveniently? Then having good headphones will do you a world of good when it comes to taking your music on the go. Whether you are a jogger, gym rat or an ordinary everyday music enthusiast; having the most comfortable headphones will undoubtedly transform your experience listening to music.
Headphones come in all shapes, sizes, and quality. You want to get a headphone that will serve you for long and deliver bass thumping sound without compromising on the quality of clarity.
The solution to start with is getting the most comfortable headphones to keep you listening to your favorite music for as long as you want.
Our list of 10 most comfortable headphones in 2017 reviews should help you find your next best pair of headphones:
- 1. Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones
- 2. Sennheiser HD 201 Studio Headphones
- 3. AmazonBasics Headphones
- 4. AILIHEN l35 Stereo Headphones
- 5. Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Headphones
- 6. Avantree Wireless Headphones
- 7. Panasonic Quick-Fit RP HTF600-S Headphones
- 8. AUSDOM Stereo F01 Professional Headphones
- 9. NUBWO N8 Stereo Headphones
- 10. AILIHEN I60 Bluetooth Headphones
- How to Choose the Most Comfortable Headphones
1. Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones
- Ideal for DJ's and audio pros,Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.5%
- Very clean, deep bass response,Jack plug 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
- Detachable ear cups for pro users
Are you a DJ or audio pro and need a comfortable pair of quality headphones?
Look no further than the Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones.
The Sennheiser HD 202 headphones feature <0.5% THD ( Total Harmonic Distortion. It also delivers deep bass with clear stereo sound.
The headphones come with 3.5 and 6.3 mm adapter plugs. It also features a Y style, 10-foot cable. A wind-up clip is included to store away excess wire.
The HD 202 headphones come with earcups that are detachable from the headband, which is a huge plus for professional users. The leatherette earpads are replaceable.
The headphone features damping material that is specifically designed to enhance delivery of powerful bass. The diaphragm features lightweight turbine embossing, and it allows for the provision of low bass and high sounds.
The headphones also have an increased signal level ideal for listening to rhythm-driven audio.
The cords aren’t the best quality giving the headphones a short lifespan. However, for the incredibly low price they come in, they are quality professional headphones.
2. Sennheiser HD 201 Studio Headphones
- Lightweight and comfortable economical headphones, Cord Length : 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Features smooth silver design and leatherette ear pads
- Delivers powerful, bass-driven sound
The Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones are a high-functioning affordable headphone that will transform your experience listening to music.
The lightweight headphones feature a 3-meter cord and come packaged in a rugged silver design. The HD 201 headphones could be one of the most comfortable headphones out there, featuring ear pads are leatherette making them as comfortable as they come. The clarity the headphones deliver is out of this world.
The Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones also feature excellent ambient noise attenuation. The headphones deliver crisp bass with hi-fi stereo sound.
The headphones come in a sealed earcup model preventing noise spills when recording at home.
It also features earpads that are hypo-allergenic which enhances comfort for long wear. It’s lightweight nature also increases comfort for extended listening.
1/4 inch (6.3 mm) and 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) adapter plugs come included with the package.
The notable improvement needed for this headphone is the bass. It definitely could be better, and the volume also doesn’t go as high as some would like. However, at its price point, it is an excellent quality pair of headphones.
3. AmazonBasics Headphones
- Wireless, lightweight, over-ear RF headphones for enjoying extended listening of TV and audio-without disturbing others
- Hassle-free, wireless reception up to 45 feet - through walls, ceilings and outdoors
- User-friendly on/off, volume control and LED indicator lights; dual 1.5-inch full-range neodymium drivers
The AmazonBasics Headphones also make it on the list of most comfortable headphones and are what you need to take with you on-the-go.
With a 36mm dome divider design, the headphones are built to deliver nothing but high-quality sound.
They fit snuggly on-ear, without compromising on comfort and this minimizes noise allowing you never to miss a beat. The headphones are designed to deliver 1000mW and 101 dB of sound at maximum level.
For enhanced portability and ease of storage, the headphones are constructed to rotate in and lay flat.
The headphones come with a 1.2-meter cord. An L-shaped mini stereo plug is included to enable you to use the headphones with your phone, computer or MP3 player.
The headphones might be a tight fit for some people; otherwise, it has received endless raves about its quality.
4. AILIHEN l35 Stereo Headphones
- Ergonomic Design Make It Comfortable to Wear, with Excellent Noise-cancelling Function
- Folding Design Make It Convenient to Carry.The Folding Part Have Been Tested for over 20000 Times
- The 360 Degree Pickup Microphone Make It Have High-definition Voice Calls
If you are looking for the most comfortable headphones in a vibrant, eye-catching hue, get the AILIHEN I35 Lightweight Foldable Stereo Headphones. The headphones are available in 5 color options.
Packaged in an ergonomic design, it comes with 40 mm dividers. It also comes with superb noise-cancelling capability.
The headphones also feature a foldable construct for enhanced portability.
TheAILIHEN I35 comes with a 360 Degree Microphone allowing use for high-definition calls. It also supports ending calls and answering of calls, switching between songs on a playlist and pausing or playing music. It is compatible with just about all smartphones operating on the Android, Blackberry, Windows and iOS operating systems.
For further enhanced comfort, the headphones earmuffs feature Genuine Protein Leather construct. The headband is adjustable.
5. Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tune for enhanced low-frequency performance
The Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Headphones are impeccably constructed to deliver quality sound.
The headphones feature 40 mm drivers supporting aluminum wire copper-clad voice calls. They tune to enable low-frequency function.
The Audio-Technica headphones feature a side cable exit design for convenience.
They perform well in loud environments because of the Circumaural design that contours around ears. The contouring design also makes it one of the most comfortable headphones. The earcups are also large enough with an elongated construct enhancing comfort.
They aren’t the best of options for extended listening of music, but they perform decently for their intended purpose. They are ideal for mixing and tracking.
6. Avantree Wireless Headphones
- SUPERIOR Hi-Fi SOUND: High-Resolution sound with aptX, clear highs and Rich Bass, challenge many top brands on the market.
- COMFORTABLE & SUPER LIGHT: Super soft pads and adjustable headband provide lasting comfort.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE & DUAL MODE: Up to 40 hours of music time. Also can be used as wired headphone without battery consumption
Looking for the most comfortable headphones that are wireless, get the Avantree Bluetooth/Wireless Headphones.
The headphones are designed with portability in mind with an additional light construct. They feature extra soft cushions making them comfort for longer listening. They feature a stretchable headband making it a great fit for just about anyone.
The Avantree headphones also produce high-resolution audio with rich bass and clear highs.
The headphones come with dual function and can be used wirelessly via Bluetooth or wired. A long battery life and can support up to 40 hours of play time when used wirelessly are the main features.
The headphones come with a mic as well.
The headphones are compatible with Bluetooth-enabled devices and can be used with non-Bluetooth enabled devices using an included 3.5mm jack. It comes with a 40 mm driver and 20Hz-20KHz Frequency Response. The Impedance is 32 ohm.
One of the significant challenges with these headphones is a drastic drop in sound quality noted after using the microphone. Otherwise, they are a great pair of portable, comfortable headphones.
If you want DJ monitoring style headphones, get the Panasonic Quick-Fit RP HTF600-S Headphones.
The headphones are also light in weight and come in an over-the-ear fit for supreme comfort. They come equipped with natural sounding treble and a rich bass. The Panasonic Quick-Fit headphones come with neodymium 50mm drivers.
The headphones come with a long 9.8-foot DJ-style cord.
For extended listening, the earcups come fitted with extra-soft padding making them the most comfortable headphones. The quick-fit two-step mechanism makes the headphones a perfect fit for just about anyone.
The Panasonic Quick-Fit headphones have a wide frequency range of 10Hz – 27kHz.
The reason why the RP HTF600-S Headphones are perfect DJ headphones is that they come with flip-away earcups. The flip-away design enables single-side audio monitoring ideal for beatmatching, and the single cord keeps it out of the way.
A golden plug adapter is included allowing you to connect to mini jacks as well as your home system using the standard connector.
The headphones built isn’t that great, but the sound quality is excellent. If you’re passionate about gaming, you can easily use this model as headphones for gaming as these are comfortable and producing deep sound.
8. AUSDOM Stereo F01 Professional Headphones
- High quality and brand new, this full size portable adjustable headband with high definition sound is designed to be simple...
- Added over the ear padded soft cushion offers superior comfort and fitment, providing you with superior audio experience.
- Stylish and durable, our Ausdom over ear headphones with built-in microphone allow you to listen to your music anywhere you...
The AUSDOM Stereo F01 Headphones comes in an over-the-ear design and are built to offer a superior audio listening experience.
The AUSDOM headphones make it to the most comfortable headphones list because they come in a wrap around design with padded leather earcups. The headphones are also adjustable for enhanced comfort.
The headphones come with a 3.5mm universal jack allowing connection to most computers, audio devices, and smartphones
The stereo headphones also come with an inbuilt capacitive microphone supporting clear calls. The microphone’s frequency response is 100Hz-10,000Hz. The microphone is also Omni-directional meaning that it picks sounds all around.
The bass isn’t as good as with other headphones. The earcups can tend to be a bit huge when worn by some people, which affects sound quality. However, they come at a good price point and give a decent performance.
9. NUBWO N8 Stereo Headphones
- Extremely Comfortable - Soft ear cushion on the headphones make it comfortable for a long time wearing.
- Great Sound Quality - 40mm neodymium drivers deliver rich bass and natural treble when listening music.
- Lightweight Design - On-ear headphone weigh just 0.12lb makes it easy to carry with (Including cable).
The NUBWO N8 Headphones are not only the most comfortable headphones, but they are also affordable high-functioning headphones.
The headphones come in a stylish design with soft foam cushioned earcups for added comfort. The headphones are also lightweight enhancing comfort during extended wear.
The NUBWO headphones come with neodymium 40mm drivers and deliver natural sounding treble with rich bass.
An in-line microphone with volume control comes with the headphones. The headphones also feature a. Mute button and the volume control is the form of a slide button. Calls are easy to answer with this pair of headphones.
The headphones are universally compatible with smartphones, computer laptops, audio devices, and tablets.
The headphones feature PU earpads, which tend to be problematic for most people because they break off. However, the way around it is to fit them well by placing them into the earpads and twisting them left until it clicks into place. To remove the earpads, turn them right, and they should come off easily.
The headphones fit might be a little too tight for some people.
10. AILIHEN I60 Bluetooth Headphones
- Durable gold-plated jack can be highly compatible with phones,computer and other 3.5mm audio devices.
- Adjustable headband and memory foam pad fit different size head perfectly.
- Stereo sound and inline microphone deliver the fantastic music experience.
The AILIHEN I60 Headphones are high-performing deep bass headphones with stereo sound.
The headphones come in a rugged triangular design to withstand everyday listening pressures. The headphones are using AILIHEN’s 3D ergonomics to mold into your head making them the most comfortable headphones.
The headband is adjustable allowing you to change its fit for maximum comfort.
The headphones also feature powerful 40 mm drivers.
An inbuilt omnidirectional microphone and remote come with the AILIHEN headphones. The microphone enables hands-free talk capability. The earpads are Memory Foam made allowing for prolonged listening.
The headphones lightweight and collapsible construct makes it highly portable.
The headphones frequency response is 20Hz – 20kHz and a 100Hz – 10kHz response for the microphone. For efficient power conduct, the headphones use a 32 ohms impedance. The AILIHEN delivers powerful sound with a sensitivity of -42dB±3dB.
The AILIHEN headphones are available in 3 color options allowing personalization to your liking.
The only qualm about this pair of headphones is that they aren’t exactly built to last. One this is for sure, you won’t complain about the audio performance of the AILIHEN headphones.
How to Choose the Most Comfortable Headphones
The reason why most people go for headphones is the marked improvement in sound quality and the rich bass they deliver. Most individuals who go for headphones tend to spend a considerable amount of time listening to music for leisure or professional reasons.
For extended listening, you will need the most comfortable headphones for longer listening.
When buying headphones, the basics are simple; take note of the driver size, adapter plug type and earpad construct.
These three elements will ensure that you get nothing but the most comfortable headphones.